X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Guide to Being a Man

KOG and A. Storm,

The game is managed horribly. The concept is good; the characters are based on great themes as well. However, the execution is horrible. Moreover, you guys are simply taking too long to fix things. The first thing you should've done after hearing people complain about diver codes was to remove them. The second thing you should've done was adding a real end game. I could go on and on about all the things in this game that need fixing - I could do an entire week's worth of speeches on the topic, but that won't change anything. It simply does not seem like you listen, and therefore, I have reached the conclusion that there is no real point in playing this game any further.

And so, I present to you and the game's less than thriving community: one last act of defiance.

Goodbye HeroWarz.

Signing off for the last time,

Lacrima.

R.I.P Lacrima

Comment

I can somewhat understand your intentions, but I wouldn't have done that.
      Maybe sometime you'll come back and regret your decision.
      However, although I didn't really know you, farewell and have a nice life.

Comment

I can somewhat understand your wishes about how the game should be done, but honestly, as of my past experience with other games and especially with Blade & Soul, in their forums were even more complaints about "how game should be made" and they also ignored the community. As of my point of view, this game is not so horrible, how a lot of peoples here try to advertise it.. I would say, yes there's some bugs that should be fixed, they should boost female characters and maybe add some more content like pvp and more pve options, but other than that everything else seems normal. It seems game team are doing their job now better, because they listened to peoples wishes and I really hope they will add new and features I already mentioned in game later, because atleast I, never saw a game which would have done patches,updates, whatever peoples wanted in very fast pace anyways, so maybe let's just stop pretending that this game is so horrible and so on..

Comment

Originally posted by EclipseBringer View Post
          I can somewhat understand your wishes about how the game should be done, but honestly, as of my past experience with other games and especially with Blade & Soul, in their forums were even more complaints about "how game should be made" and they also ignored the community. As of my point of view, this game is not so horrible, how a lot of peoples here try to advertise it.. I would say, yes there's some bugs that should be fixed, they should boost female characters and maybe add some more content like pvp and more pve options, but other than that everything else seems normal. It seems game team are doing their job now better, because they listened to peoples wishes and I really hope they will add new and features I already mentioned in game later, because atleast I, never saw a game which would have done patches,updates, whatever peoples wanted in very fast pace anyways, so maybe let's just stop pretending that this game is so horrible and so on..
          Let's stop pretending this game isn't horrible. Unless you've been here since the beginning and have actually reached endgame content and played until you felt like quitting because there was nothing else to do, given crucial feedback on how to improve the game then ignored, and know how KoG and A.Storm "listen to our suggestions", or felt personally scammed of your money because KoG never makes anything clear or even bothers to thoroughly explain what's released or how it works, I don't think you have a reasonable say in telling us to pretend it's not horrible. No need to be a SJW about things. They probably realized how fast their game died out after the release of Mac so they decided to release a character everyone wanted. Let me tell you something Mr. EclipseBringer, it doesn't matter who they release whether it's Jackdaw, Bi-gwang, Izanami, Hwaran, etc. at this point. People know how KoG/A.Storm work so that's why they're leaving. Also the fact that there's lack of content. You can think this game isn't horrible, but don't try to tell other people who have more seniority over you how to feel about the game and try and convince it's as bad as they're making it seem, because it is.

Comment

Wow now thats some 1LD & Ayl tier stuff right there they would be so proud of you for standing up and doing that just because you can. It also makes a good point to.

Comment

• Noel
              Noel commented
              Editing a comment
              Dammit Jay! We don't talk about Steph 'cause he quit years ago. & Ayl? Ayl is dead, k? DEAD.
              Last edited by Noel; 11-01-2016, 05:55 PM.

But really, I'm proud of you. It's always a shame to see people I like leave, but that's just how it is. Whenever someone talks about touching themselves I'll think of you.

RIP Lacrima.

Comment

Well good bye Lacrima, have an amazing life BUT ,,,,,,,,,, come on dude, you contributed with tons of things like guides, help for other players in-game, you wrote an essay for derrick,etc. etc. and you leave like this? I thought you were a grown and mature man, but no, you leave like an angry child, like an angry LOL player full of cancer. hahah Shame on you.

Video Guide to Being a Man? hahahahahahahahahahha + (ha*10^Infinite), I laugh so hard with this title, thank you.

Good luck.

P.S. hahahahahahha

Comment

And there goes another.
                Least we'll still be in contact for Sun&Moon,etc

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post

Let's stop pretending this game isn't horrible. Unless you've been here since the beginning and have actually reached endgame content and played until you felt like quitting because there was nothing else to do, given crucial feedback on how to improve the game then ignored, and know how KoG and A.Storm "listen to our suggestions", or felt personally scammed of your money because KoG never makes anything clear or even bothers to thoroughly explain what's released or how it works, I don't think you have a reasonable say in telling us to pretend it's not horrible. No need to be a SJW about things. They probably realized how fast their game died out after the release of Mac so they decided to release a character everyone wanted. Let me tell you something Mr. EclipseBringer, it doesn't matter who they release whether it's Jackdaw, Bi-gwang, Izanami, Hwaran, etc. at this point. People know how KoG/A.Storm work so that's why they're leaving. Also the fact that there's lack of content. You can think this game isn't horrible, but don't try to tell other people who have more seniority over you how to feel about the game and try and convince it's as bad as they're making it seem, because it is.
                  I reached "end game" continent and that end game continent is exactly to collect those diver codes and gear up with best possible mods for your characters, that's why it shouldn't be easy. I agree that end game continent is lacking, but at least for now I don't doubt that they will add something new in the future. As for example at Blade and Soul end game continent at first was very low, but atm there's a lot of dungeons to do which is challenging and so on.. As for listening of your suggestions, but most of peoples suggestions is to remake the game by their personal opinion how game should work, so I don't want to offend, but honestly you guys always have a chance to create your own game or find a "better" one which suits your gameplay style instead of trashing the game how "****" it is and still playing anyways.. Honestly all what I'm trying to say is that this game at least for me isn't that of a garbage how some of you describe, if I would think about this game how "pros" who played since beta, I simply wouldn't play, as I mentioned earlier situation at BnS about team not listening peoples wishes was WAY worse, since the community WAS and still IS even bigger than here, yet peoples still play and enjoy the game..

Comment

• seph
                    seph commented
                    Editing a comment
                    it's content.

Continent = land on Earth separated by water. Europe, Americas, Australia are continents.

Continents in HeroWarz are: White Cloud Mountian (yes, not Mountain. For some odd reason. I'm pretty sure that's a spelling error by KoG, what a surprise,eh?), Brindish, Ararat, Partrica (if i'm not wrong), Hagride and Mother Land.

Originally posted by OnVoK View Post
                  Well good bye Lacrima, have an amazing life BUT ,,,,,,,,,, come on dude, you contributed with tons of things like guides, help for other players in-game, you wrote an essay for derrick,etc. etc. and you leave like this? I thought you were a grown and mature man, but no, you leave like an angry child, like an angry LOL player full of cancer. hahah Shame on you.

Video Guide to Being a Man? hahahahahahahahahahha + (ha*10^Infinite), I laugh so hard with this title, thank you.

Good luck.

P.S. hahahahahahha
                  I see nothing wrong with getting rid of his entire work on a game he no longer wants to come back to. that is not childish or immature. use your brain.

Comment

• OnVoK
                    OnVoK commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ¨I see nothing wrong with getting rid of his entire work on a game he no longer wants to come back to. that is not childish or immature¨, totally agree with you, but if you dont see where is the child/inmature part, well, someone else dont have a brain. Feels bad for you man. So sorry. xS

• Kero
                    Kero commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh so, he's childish and immature now because he spoke the truth about KoG/A.Storm. Bravo OnVoK. I didn't know you were as dumb as FateStayNigth, and that's an insult.

• Hiek
                    Hiek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OnVok,
                    Actually, while I wouldn't do what Lacrima did, just in case I ever came back in the future.
                    He did say he doesn't plan to come back and made good points.

''Honestly
                    I don't even plan on coming back, even if things do get better.
                    There's no point in doing so.
                    If they do make things better, it will not because they have learned.
                    It will be because they finally listened to the voice of reason.
                    So what would happen if that voice were to fade, or if they were to make it a one time thing?''

KOG, or rather A.Storm since they're the ones who read out feedback when KOG sends it to them, do NOT listen to our feedback.
                    They do for ''some'' things, but it takes them like 2 or 3 months to add it, and in terrible ways.

For example, Backdraft.
                    Me and someone else had talked about a mode that would be similar to a Diver's Nest or something to help us obtain Diver Codes faster than just Hard Lib non-stop. Guess what? They added a system similar to it which ended up being a Weekly/Monthly dungeon and then there are minor fixes/changes we have suggested, for example, Lacrima and I have talked about Derrick's Axe Frenzy needing some tweaks by either removing the RNG effect of it activating or simply making the Axes drop when Derrick uses ''Not so fast!'' either one of those would fix the issue of Axe Frenzy's duration being canceled and wasted, and this was suggest back in the beginning of August. It's Nov. 2nd and A.Storm hasn't cared, thus making more of us who have been around the longest are starting to lose our patience with how the game is handled, I can't speak for the other characters people have suggested changes to, but I'll take a wild guess and assume they hardly listened to their suggestions since Female characters aren't buffed as much yet.

Hell, I'll most likely be gone to soon, I'm giving the game until New Years to change.
                    If not, then I'm going back to continue working on an English Patch for the Korean version as people have done for Closers, MS2, PSO2, etc.

I reached "end game" continent and that end game continent is exactly to collect those diver codes and gear up with best possible mods for your characters, that's why it shouldn't be easy. I agree that end game continent is lacking, but at least for now I don't doubt that they will add something new in the future. As for example at Blade and Soul end game continent at first was very low, but atm there's a lot of dungeons to do which is challenging and so on.. As for listening of your suggestions, but most of peoples suggestions is to remake the game by their personal opinion how game should work, so I don't want to offend, but honestly you guys always have a chance to create your own game or find a "better" one which suits your gameplay style instead of trashing the game how "****" it is and still playing anyways.. Honestly all what I'm trying to say is that this game at least for me isn't that of a garbage how some of you describe, if I would think about this game how "pros" who played since beta, I simply wouldn't play, as I mentioned earlier situation at BnS about team not listening peoples wishes was WAY worse, since the community WAS and still IS even bigger than here, yet peoples still play and enjoy the game..
                  Have you cleared EX on a consistent basis and gotten every piece of wonder gear you needed sitting at 219-220 depth? judging from your post count and the day you joined, you haven't given any type of critical feedback towards the game like others with hundreds of posts have, therefore you can't judge them or say their opinion is wrong. the game itself, cool. the devs and gm's not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Kero View Post

Have you cleared EX on a consistent basis and gotten every piece of wonder gear you needed sitting at 219-220 depth? judging from your post count and the day you joined, you haven't given any type of critical feedback towards the game like others with hundreds of posts have, therefore you can't judge them or say their opinion is wrong. the game itself, cool. the devs and gm's not so much
                    Post count don't make you any better person. Not even to mention that your own post counts is low and join date even lower than mine.. Back to that "everyone's opinion", that means I can have it too and they don't have to "judge" me either just because I played less. Nevertheless I don't judge them, I simply say to those who complain at this forum day after day, maybe try to find another game to spend your time since this game is so bad?

Comment

Post count don't make you any better person. Not even to mention that your own post counts is low and join date even lower than mine.. Back to that "everyone's opinion", that means I can have it too and they don't have to "judge" me either just because I played less. Nevertheless I don't judge them, I simply say to those who complain at this forum day after day, maybe try to find another game to spend your time since this game is so bad?
                      Post count does if you gave crucial feedback regarding the game's downfall. Hundreds of posts. Don't judge this account's post count or join date because it's clearly not my main account. Don't act like you know things. You don't need to voice your opinion like everyone else is wrong, when in fact you are wrong. You must be misunderstanding something. No one said this game is bad. It is poorly handled by the developers and publishing team. You are clearly just one of those unexperienced SJW's that want to defend the GM's failure at handling situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kero View Post

Post count does if you gave crucial feedback regarding the game's downfall. Hundreds of posts. Don't judge this account's post count or join date because it's clearly not my main account. Don't act like you know things. You don't need to voice your opinion like everyone else is wrong, when in fact you are wrong. You must be misunderstanding something. No one said this game is bad. It is poorly handled by the developers and publishing team. You are clearly just one of those unexperienced SJW's that want to defend the GM's failure at handling situations.
                        So I should act like you and most of the forum users "who know things". I don't get where you get the idea that I judge everyone and they are wrong, because clearly atm you and Luke were the ones offended.. It is poorly handled by publishing team yeah, what difference does that make, that means their game is bad, because YOU don't like how they handle it. I'm not defending GM's, don't know how many times I will have to repeat myself, but as I said you don't like it you can always leave, instead of complaining, because from some members of this forum, those complaints sound like the game is so poorly managed, so why the hell waste your time on it? Stop playing, check things after few months and maybe then "it will be somewhat better". Don't act like you know me just from posting at a game forum. I'm simply a man who voiced his opinion after reading dozens of same BS, as you said we all have our own opinions, according to you I should stop judging peoples while everyone else including you can say whatever they want .. That's just funny.

Comment

Working...
                        X