This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EclipseBringer View Post

So I should act like you and most of the forum users "who know things". I don't get where you get the idea that I judge everyone and they are wrong, because clearly atm you and Luke were the ones offended.. It is poorly handled by publishing team yeah, what difference does that make, that means their game is bad, because YOU don't like how they handle it. I'm not defending GM's, don't know how many times I will have to repeat myself, but as I said you don't like it you can always leave, instead of complaining, because from some members of this forum, those complaints sound like the game is so poorly managed, so why the hell waste your time on it? Stop playing, check things after few months and maybe then "it will be somewhat better". Don't act like you know me just from posting at a game forum. I'm simply a man who voiced his opinion after reading dozens of same BS, as you said we all have our own opinions, according to you I should stop judging peoples while everyone else including you can say whatever they want .. That's just funny.

But you just said the game wasn't bad? Now it's bad and you agree with me about KoG? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kero View Post

But you just said the game wasn't bad? Now it's bad and you agree with me about KoG? LOL
      Now it's your misunderstanding. I stated what you said about poor management..

Comment

Now it's your misunderstanding. I stated what you said about poor management..
        You never quoted me, therefore it's your fault that caused a misunderstanding. Also, you are extremely dull-minded if you think players that voice their opinions and complain who have more seniority and knowledge over you should just leave the game. So you want KoG and A.Storm to just do whatever they want? Make you wait two months for one update? Scam your money by changing rates on Venus boxes without telling you?

Comment

You never quoted me, therefore it's your fault that caused a misunderstanding. Also, you are extremely dull-minded if you think players that voice their opinions and complain who have more seniority and knowledge over you should just leave the game. So you want KoG and A.Storm to just do whatever they want? Make you wait two months for one update? Scam your money by changing rates on Venus boxes without telling you?
          I qouted your post and whole post was directed at you. Read more carefully, before trying to offend asap. Voicing opinions is one, but demanding to change "that and that" and complain all over again, what good that gives also? Write suggestion tickets to the team then if they have so much suggestions how game should work. It's their game so they have a right to make it how they want anyways, plus it seems a while ago, they listened to peoples opinions and made backdraft etc.. If you KNOW they don't listen to you, then why bother to even "cry" here since according to some here they don't listen anyways. Negative posts also feeds negative feedback for newcomers so game will die even faster if no one else joins. As for Venus shop no one is forcing you to buy their stuff, as for updates I don't know if they gave any promises to make updates fast, but there's a lot of games who does updates every 3-4 or even 6 months, and small patches or additions to the game once a week anws.

Comment

• seph
            seph commented
            Editing a comment
            They did implement BD, they also listened to Lacrima's Nagne suggestions, fixed his kit, etc.

Yeah that's the thing.. We have NO weekly patches, however small they may be. The game belongs in a beta stage, and yet, it's live. Hence, the standards a "LIVE" game should meet are not met. Therefore, frustrated players and whatnot.

I qouted your post and whole post was directed at you. Read more carefully, before trying to offend asap. Voicing opinions is one, but demanding to change "that and that" and complain all over again, what good that gives also? Write suggestion tickets to the team then if they have so much suggestions how game should work. It's their game so they have a right to make it how they want anyways, plus it seems a while ago, they listened to peoples opinions and made backdraft etc.. If you KNOW they don't listen to you, then why bother to even "cry" here since according to some here they don't listen anyways. Negative posts also feeds negative feedback for newcomers so game will die even faster if no one else joins. As for Venus shop no one is forcing you to buy their stuff, as for updates I don't know if they gave any promises to make updates fast, but there's a lot of games who does updates every 3-4 or even 6 months, and small patches or additions to the game once a week anws.
          Really, because I don't see any quotation marks and/or ">". Don't be dumb.

Comment

Really, because I don't see any quotation marks and/or ">". Don't be dumb.
            as I said READ MORE CAREFULLY and you will understand. I couldn't careless what some random guy from the internet thinks about me, so I could say the same to you, don't be dumb and this is where my conversation with you ends.

Comment

This thread will be closed soon

Comment

This thread is not the place to devolve into arguing about how the game is being run. If you want to make a constructive thread with your thoughts, then we have an entire section where you may voice your opinions on how the game could be run better.

That said, as this thread has just devolved into an argument and the OP has made his point and quit the forums/game, it's just going to be locked.

Comment

Working...
                X