Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramirez - Bit Opera House[Ex] (Bad Quality)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramirez - Bit Opera House[Ex] (Bad Quality)

Always wanted to try recording some gameplay, so i tried recording some random runs.. it turned out pretty horrible sadly though. Just what i would expect from my pc like thingy..
    But thought i would share anyway.
    Watch at your own risk.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ivx2k2FgeI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpgmGO9dbWw

Holy crap. xD
    What recorder are you using?

Comment

• Excer
      Excer commented
      Editing a comment
      Used Xsplit Broadcaster. It's a decent program really, it did record what was happening on my screen, aside from the sound problems.

• Hiek
      Hiek commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a bit hard to tell what was going on with the frameskipping, especially at the boss.
      I'd recommend trying NVIDIA GeForce Experience if you have a Nvidia Card, or Fraps, though I wouldn't use Fraps to record anything longer than 3 or 4 minutes unless you have a lot of space, because it eats up to 3GB's per minute. (You can delete after you've uploaded though.)

Unless your PC isn't powerful enough to handle recording in higher quality at 30FPS or 60FPS.
      I'd recommend OBS normally, but OBS doesn't seem to like HeroWarz and causes the video to skip while in-game was fine.

• Excer
      Excer commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice! I will keep them in mind and try out some stuff when I have the time. I might wait until I save up for a decent pc though >.<

Thanks for sharing! I haven't had the Armageddon mod since low level...you've shown me I've underestimated that and a few other skills.

Comment

• Excer
      Excer commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad it helped someone at least xD And yea that mod hits like a truck, I usually try not to use long cast time stuff but it's too good to pass up on and if I use it as a 'finisher move' then it's really not that long. The 'Blitz' mod is pretty good too if u like to use Armageddon with Volcanic Rise.

Originally posted by Driftlock View Post
    Thanks for sharing! I haven't had the Armageddon mod since low level...you've shown me I've underestimated that and a few other skills.
    Yeah, Armageddon's Mod is as important as Derrick's Earth Shatter mod, without it, his bossing is actually kinda lacking compared to his mobbing.

Comment

Working...
    X