Herowarz Graphics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herowarz Graphics

While playing Herowarz, I had experience major frame rate issues, probably of all the other games I have. Once I had the chance, I went into the menu to see if I can change the graphics. Turns out that there isn't a setting for that. If there's not a setting for graphics, some players will not be able to play due to the fact it will only make their device slow or buggy if you play HeroWarz. Can we get a settings for that? Which can actually change the quality of the game?

What do you mean? There is a very clear Graphics Settings section at Options. I believe it's actually the very first tab in the Options Tab - you can adjust it to your liking there.

Comment

There is a setting that changes the graphics as well as a full screen, full windowless border, window, and different resolutions. The graphics changer was a slider under the name specs.

Comment

I found the Graphic option easy but could never get my game to go into window mode like I use in Elsword.

Comment

If you're talking about window mode as one you don't have to alt-tab out of, then yes you're right it doesn't exist. It's something that's been brought up by a few other players, so we'll see what we can do.

Comment

Let me rephrase that because im causing confusion, i attempted to find a way to change the graphics to low or high which i couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kennyvang14 View Post
              Let me rephrase that because im causing confusion, i attempted to find a way to change the graphics to low or high which i couldn't.
              There were graphic options, it was a slider though so maybe you missed it.

Comment

Working...
              X