X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT MESSAGE - [CBT1] Tag On Login

Hello Players,

If you see a [CBT1] tag on your Forum/IGN when initially logging into the forums, please make sure to completely log out and then log back in again.
    Once you've successfully logged out/in, you should see your new Forum/IGN name without the [CBT1] Tag.
    If you are unable to logout, please clear your browser cache and cookies, and you'll be able to complete the logout as intended.

Any posts that are made with the [CBT1] Tag will be deleted. We want to make sure that all posts are current and relevant to the current CBT 2 phase.
    Please bear with us though, after the CBT 2 phase has completed, we will (hopefully/fingers crossed) not need to worry about this situation again.

Thank you!

- Benny

Just to make a note off that: I had an issue with Google Chrome where it would not allow me to log out of the CBT1 forum account. It also wasn't overriding it when I logged into the koggames hub or the CBT2 HeroWarz. I'm pretty sure this was because of old cookies and/or the saved password, as once I cleared these things it resolved itself.

So if anyone's having an issue not being able to log out, try another browser or incognito/private mode first. If that logs you in properly, try clearing your cookies and cache - that should correct any problems.

Comment

Working...
    X