Song in the Graveyard level?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song in the Graveyard level?

So just hit this part for the 4th time, and I keep wondering what this song is and if it's possible to find either the full version of the song or just in general find the song outside of HeroWarz.
    Here's a video of it,

I need that song and the one from the mountain thats in korean where that lady is singing to you XD She is pretty much saying where are you my hero? XD but its so pretty <333

Comment

Originally posted by JeiBae View Post
      I need that song and the one from the mountain thats in korean where that lady is singing to you XD She is pretty much saying where are you my hero? XD but its so pretty <333
      We need a GM to tell us these songs I need them .-.

Comment

Originally posted by Warz View Post

We need a GM to tell us these songs I need them .-.
        I know right! Their songs are amazing! I'm sad about audrey's theme though. The singer for her theme song died of lung cancer last year T____T

Comment

record it using Windows recorder(included in all Windows)
          just dont forget to set mixstereo to on, and put it in default "reading"

Comment

Originally posted by Wacker View Post
            record it using Windows recorder(included in all Windows)
            just dont forget to set mixstereo to on, and put it in default "reading"
            Issue is I don't think that is the full song, I could be wrong though.

Comment

Rustica - Goddaugther http://redmp3.su/album/2546680/goddaughter.html

For more contact me

Also i found this for all the Soundtracks http://origamusic.com/discography/#&panel1-2
              Last edited by [CBT2]Kraken; 06-26-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X