Party System?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party System?

Overall,the game is pretty fun and enjoyable and soloing is a lot of fun,but is it possible to invite friends to a party to do a dungeon run together later in the future?Because either you play on skype and say "3,2,1 start!" or else we just do challenges like "oh let's see who finishes the dungeon first". So yeah it would be pretty awesome to have a party system

That's what the mounts are for Ask your friends to hop on your mount and they will join your party.

Comment

If i remember correct, they will update the party system. i dont know the way it will be turned out.

Comment

In addition to mounting up, you can also use the friend's list to invite people to private channels, I believe.

Comment

Never got to try that, sounds interesting. Yeah I did the mounting party system, it took me like the 2nd day to know how to invite my friends lmao. Anyway hope there will be easier ways to teach players how to party up or make it easier with similar to how you can invite on Elsword.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd13z View Post
            In addition to mounting up, you can also use the friend's list to invite people to private channels, I believe.
            YEah when you are in a dungeon, you can invite to a private channel, if you just join them and they arent in a dungeon, you just warp to the same HQ "channel" as they are on. but yes you can invite them if you are in a dungeon.

Comment

Honestly i think they should allow 6 player at most in dungeons, also i think the dungeons being slightly bigger or more mobs should be taken into consideration if they decide to allow 6. And why 6? idk ..seems like its a good number? 4 doenst seem as fun

Comment

We're currently in discussion and development for an improved party system.
                We don't have an ETA on when it will be added, but we'll keep you posted!

Comment

Yesss new updates on the party system it was kinda hard to find a party when u were lvl 1-68 because of Public Channels there wasn't really much place to Party

Comment

Took me 2hours to actually get someone to explain how to party up , they need to make it more clear like any other game.

Comment

XD Someone told me aswell at lvl 11 i found out how to party using Mounts

Comment

Yay new post might help us get better party system, well I mean I am fine with the current party system but they need to clarify to players that it exist, cause I struggled to create a party for the first two days of the 2nd CBT, got me to solo run most of the time. ;c

Comment

Originally posted by Alastrina View Post
                          That's what the mounts are for Ask your friends to hop on your mount and they will join your party.
                          Yeah, basically this.

Comment

TBH, i am kind of starting to get sick of all the games (almost every game today) that lead you by hand through all the mechanics of the game, as if i am unable to think or figure out some things myself... It's just.. idk...

It was SO VERY MUCH refreshing to have to figure out something myself rather than the game lead me with all the "With this button, you can invite people to party! Try it out, you! Click here, and here, and here..."

I cannot stress how refreshing it is to have to find out various mechanics / features / options yourself rather than having the game tell you everything.

Comment

Originally posted by tosk View Post
                              TBH, i am kind of starting to get sick of all the games (almost every game today) that lead you by hand through all the mechanics of the game, as if i am unable to think or figure out some things myself... It's just.. idk...

It was SO VERY MUCH refreshing to have to figure out something myself rather than the game lead me with all the "With this button, you can invite people to party! Try it out, you! Click here, and here, and here..."

I cannot stress how refreshing it is to have to find out various mechanics / features / options yourself rather than having the game tell you everything.
                              Umm.. I'll say this, not everyone knows the mechanics. Figuring out things is usually a headache but I get what you mean, when its too easy too understand it ruins the fun. Anyway just wanted you to know that it isn't really an issue as long as they make it moderate with the tutorials or just add a help button that's visible unlike Elsword which is a "?" question mark, it doesn't even help since people don't notice it from the get-go.

Comment

Working...
                              X