• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see a future of pain... Missed Epic Opportunities

I have a feeling this is going to happen a lot to me in the future

http://i.imgur.com/lF0iHqe.jpg

Rip... Oh well, maybe it will happen again but this time I get it? xD

dont worry this is the last day of beta anyway, everything will be wiped again including all your loots..
    tho i cant say those dosent help, i remember having one with 5.5% exp gain and some other neat stats

Comment

Yeah kinda wish they wouldn't show you what you could have gotten, so many missed mounts and maybe an epic or two.

Comment

You have no idea lol, I missed 2 epic mounts after pulling the 2 non epic item and the rest were all epics that i somehow missed, It sometimes feels so rigged I mean i pick through 6 items just to pick the 2 non epic items and the other 4 were all epic like really. Honestly i think what makes it nice to have around is it gives you a more general idea of what this dungeon could potentially give people so it gives people hope that you could gain this item again in the future but I do understand why people may not like this feature.

Comment

I had a few runs where there would be 3 epic weapons and an epic shoe/chest and I'd pick 2 rare pieces. All the way to lvl 123. WOOOO
          Ended CBT with no epic weapon and I was using the lvl 60 quest weapon the entire time because it was still better than all the lvl 70 rares.

Comment

Working...
          X