Clear All

• +10 to +15 price for future trading

+10 is easy but cost you a lot to make so we start off with +10 = 3m
    +11 is hard to pass so +11 = 6m
    +12 -___- rng god or goddess +12 = 8m
    +13 OMG O: how + 13 = 10m
    +14 O__O you should play the lotto = 12m
    +15 NO fair T__T + 15 = 16m

Let me know what you guys think the prices should be if you want to trade in the future obt of Herowarz
    Last edited by [CBT2]Uzni; 06-24-2016, 09:18 AM.

It's too hard to justify prices currently. We have no idea what VIP will offer. In the KR version they literally feed you epic coins.
    Not only that +11 alone depending on the success rate ( Wuu and I both failed in cbt2 ) would quadruple in price, and +15 would be substantially higher. Around 50 - 80M depending on the gear.

Comment

tru but I going off how much gold you can get. Getting 16m will take a long time to get 16m = around 50-70m in play time

Comment

is it that hard to get up? i was bored since today's last day of CBT and i got +12 even tho wep said +10... and blew up when i went for 13 ;c

Comment

Damn I only started since Tuesday but you guys already have +10 and up, geezes I barely just hit Lv.100 just for the event T.T man you guys put too many hours into it I bet for these 4 days lol cause don't you guys start off as Lv.1 again just woooooow ~

-Extra-
          Also just a side note, the confusing part is. People based prices based on how they feel about it not because of the actual abilities of it. I really hope the GMs do the same as Black Desert Online marketing system where they are the ones that set up the solid prices so people can't constantly increase the expense. Would be very balance and easy to purchase even for new players.
          Last edited by [CBT2]Spriggan; 06-24-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Must be a lot more of those upgrade pieces that drop in player training, because for me from lvl 1 to lvl 75 I think I got 4 of those toast looking pieces with the bit taken out of them, so didn't get to play with upgrading system much.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzni View Post
              +10 is easy but cost you a lot to make so we start off with +10 = 3m
              +11 is hard to pass so +11 = 6m
              +12 -___- rng god or goddess +12 = 8m
              +13 OMG O: how + 13 = 10m
              +14 O__O you should play the lotto = 12m
              +15 NO fair T__T + 15 = 16m

Let me know what you guys think the prices should be if you want to trade in the future obt of Herowarz
              i think you are really wrong about this..
              to +10 you may be right, as it dosent fail and its easy to get..
              but +11 cant be reached by "normal" items, gotta be epics..and those epics needs..EPIC STONES for each upgrades even the +1
              meaning anything reaching +11 or more will be epic and will have needed many epic stones to do so...
              my guess is : it will be waaaaay more than just double price of not using epic stones..
              oh and i broke about 10 epics...no epic stones..what is the rate anyway? O_o

Comment

whats the ratio for 10+ Succes Rate i forgot because i remember trying and i lost around 2-3 epic items T^T im so sad

Comment

You can't really tell a community how much they should sell stuff for. And there wont even be a "set" price for the first few weeks until everyone gets an idea of how much things are worth. Uzni pls.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy View Post
                    You can't really tell a community how much they should sell stuff for. And there wont even be a "set" price for the first few weeks until everyone gets an idea of how much things are worth. Uzni pls.
                    Bless. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy View Post
                      Yeah you're right, I understand that now, I hope the game price tags people will sell are reasonable and fair at the start so I can get the loot I need.

Comment

Talking about prices before it even started to see the base price of it is like gambling.

Comment

you know i really dont see a +10 going 3m unless the conductors mats are like super expensive...+10 is pretty easy to make and doesnt cost that much. Btw i dont think prices will be very good for the first few months till people generally get an idea of exactly how hard it is to get a +15.

Edit: btw isnt an item no longer tradeable after equipping?

Comment

Working...
                          X