#riverclub shall rise on obt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen View Post

sadly theres a 50 people limit, it'll probably fill instantly ...
    That sad thought of 50 limit, well there's always the more popular ones like mystic so I feel that one will fill up first since the whole discord group

Comment

Mystic is basicly full of Elsword ppl ,that i dislike hence i said i wont join it up. + the whole Discord thing is not my thing that id see myself using .
      #RiverClub is the one i wana join up and help whit , along whit you the few peeps i got to meet in CBT2
      Last edited by [CBT2]Kraken; 06-27-2016, 10:49 AM. Reason: [URL=http://s600.photobucket.com/user/vikiller_king_2009/media/Sigs/untitled-2-1-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt88/vikiller_king_2009/Sigs/untitled-2-1-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
        Mystic is basicly full of Elsword ppl ,that i dislike hence i said i wont join it up. + the whole Discord thing is not my thing that id see myself using .
        #RiverClub is the one i wana join up and help whit , along whit you the few peeps i got to meet in CBT2
        and you are welcome to the #riverclub all cool kids invited woot

Comment

Originally posted by Esper View Post

and you are welcome to the #riverclub all cool kids invited woot
          tell benny foster to raise member cap on clans or remove cap all together ;3 and watch riverclub hit #1 biggest clan

Comment

tell benny foster to raise member cap on clans or remove cap all together ;3 and watch riverclub hit #1 biggest clan
            haha that'd be cool

Comment

#RiverClubMasterRace????? OwO you guys gonna dominant the game server for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Spriggan View Post
                Master Race? Dominate? I'm just little nerd do I have the power to lead the greatest squad to true victory haha... I shall try!

Comment

looking forward to obt

Comment

Originally posted by Deefe View Post
                    looking forward to obt
                    same same! I always end up missing playing a few minutes after each cbt ends haha

Comment

Originally posted by Spriggan View Post
                      it is going to be but im not really sure i just want to have fun xD like i had fun in cbt 2 but maybe ye espers gonna lead us even dow theres a 50 cap there should be a guild payment where u can increase the member cap

Comment

Originally posted by MegaFrost View Post

it is going to be but im not really sure i just want to have fun xD like i had fun in cbt 2 but maybe ye espers gonna lead us even dow theres a 50 cap there should be a guild payment where u can increase the member cap
                        Thinking about it 50 is a lot of people, but yeah really hope there's some way to increase just in case

Comment

Esper start a petition to increase clan size based on total levels in clan? or some kind of pointed gained through completely missions in a dungeon when in a clan. or remove member limit in general? I mean so far the content on both servers dont really have any type of clan war and it doesnt seem like removing/increasing member limit will unbalance the game in any way.

Comment

Esper start a petition to increase clan size based on total levels in clan? or some kind of pointed gained through completely missions in a dungeon when in a clan. or remove member limit in general? I mean so far the content on both servers dont really have any type of clan war and it doesnt seem like removing/increasing member limit will unbalance the game in any way.
                            That is a good idea! But might wait till it's found how how many people want in clans, it might be a memory thing that it caps at 50 after all. Though since I don't play KR I don't have much knowledge of how fast those fill up, does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Esper View Post

That is a good idea! But might wait till it's found how how many people want in clans, it might be a memory thing that it caps at 50 after all. Though since I don't play KR I don't have much knowledge of how fast those fill up, does anyone know?
                              the 50 cap isnt a memory thing tho, thats a manual set limit to 50. But i'm sure clans fill up fast since i joined Alantis day 1 and it was full. I heard mythic was pretty much full aswell.

Comment

I allways capped my guild in elsword whit 100 members in 2 days , so its not that slow.
                                Nontheless if you will make it and or not im ready to help the guild grow

Comment

Working...
                                X