My thoughts so far of CBT(2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts so far of CBT(2)

I've played only the 2nd CBT, I have never heard of this game before until my friends kept talking about it nonstop on Elsword. So I waited and tried it out. Surprising enough the game seems very unique to me, I never played a 3rd person type genre so I never experience this before. This game also has its unique characters that don't feel copy paste to each other, though they seem sometimes bugged where some skills don't really activate where I placed my mouse. Anyway I liked the game so far and want to support this game as much as I can while occupying myself with Elsword and Black Desert Online, I also have a few suggestions for this game mechanics that'll probably help the game maintain its community and fairness.

~Suggestion~
    -"Marketing", Items have their own default prices (Similar to Black Desert Online) and adjusted by their drop rate, when I mean by that is to create a balance for the game they need to plan ahead with their marketing prices for items. People price things absurdly high and tend to spend too much on items they don't plan to keep using so I propose they kind of replicate the idea of BDO's marketing system where its possible for everyone to be able to get such great gears and loot. Also just a side note, people tend to price things based on how they feel about the item and not their actual core value and use, that's why I want a preset price before it gets out of hand. When players make things too expensive and almost extremely impossible to buy and pay real money for those items.
    -"Costumes", if the real game comes out with similar features like costume drops from bosses, that's cool and all but they need to make it last less longer or else it'll give no purpose to actually buy costumes if they're constantly free. (This isn't really an issue if they're gonna remove this mechanic, just putting it out there just in case) Anyway I think they should either be 2~3 days long cause then they'll just pile up in your costume inventory and seem to be full of stuff you probably won't even wear cause they're probably of the same pieces.

Anyway I love this game and I hope more in the future. Hope the GMs notice this ~

Im playing Black Desert also but you can never compare these 2, big differences but what you say is true they need to work on the drop rate because they are likely players that will spam the valuable *dungeons* i for one will be among them . Still they are at the begining of this game journey , gotta play caerfull cause alot of games got shut down and i kinda have big hopes for this game.

Comment

Black Desert??

Comment

KR has free market, so I doubt this will be changed.
        Black Desert is a terrible game to compare this to, and costumes in the cash shop will likely offer set effects where as the dropped timed ones don't.

The reason why most things are higher than others on any game is because of the rarity. Comparing a closed market to a free market is undeniably futile.
        BDO is overrun with bots.
        BDO is just bad in general.

I mean, look at how you enhance on Black Desert. The last time I played I got a drop that cost 450k (Mind you after I played two hours slaughtering mobs.) Which only got my weapon to +1.
        I'm just going to stop there, lmao.

Comment

Woah I only compared to the marketing system, not the game itself. Geez, and I don't want it to be exactly like BDO, also the Bots are on every game system. And they're always bound to be hackers creating bots in every MMO, so that's not a reason to get upset about. Anyway I'm just saying the marketing system seems very good cause of the preset values they place on the items that make it available for everyone to have a chance to get, dislike people randomly putting expensive price tag like 150 mill gold just for a +5 or w/e, like wdf, its the same issue on Elsword that's why I want them to add that system. Anything else you guys want to add on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
            Im playing Black Desert also but you can never compare these 2, big differences but what you say is true they need to work on the drop rate because they are likely players that will spam the valuable *dungeons* i for one will be among them . Still they are at the begining of this game journey , gotta play caerfull cause alot of games got shut down and i kinda have big hopes for this game.
            Also thanks for the feedback on my opinion, yeah I'm not comparing BDO to this game, they're entirely different genres and I know it seems so off put, I was only asking if they did the same marketing idea. Also I feel like this team needs to get better advertisement since almost everyone uses Adblock, so I could probably give them advice to go around it and make the game more known to everyone to be a bit more flooded, cause the game seems to only have a small number of players, well considering Elsword being world wide, I can see the lag, so I guess it shouldn't be too bad if the fanbase or players is small so the servers don't overrun. Anyway I just want the preset values as you see the comment above.

Comment

Spriggan i didn`t mean to *bash* your opinion or anything dont get me wrong , just posting my own statement, as you also said bots are bound to happen, tho i think it will be hard for this game hence there is no macro sistem like other games ,but hackers are good to go , nontheless im from EU and i can perfectly play and about the advertisement it may be theyr choice as you said not to overflow it, but expect elsword < herowarz. Other then that the ideas are good, once its up they need to make a Sticky whit ideas for us to pour in

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
                Spriggan i didn`t mean to *bash* your opinion or anything dont get me wrong , just posting my own statement, as you also said bots are bound to happen, tho i think it will be hard for this game hence there is no macro sistem like other games ,but hackers are good to go , nontheless im from EU and i can perfectly play and about the advertisement it may be theyr choice as you said not to overflow it, but expect elsword < herowarz. Other then that the ideas are good, once its up they need to make a Sticky whit ideas for us to pour in
                Swear to god, those monkey emotes are so friggin' cute, anyway yeah I see your point, I just wanted to add onto what you mean and to clarify what I meant. Anyway yeah hackers are bound to come to this game so it'll be w/e when they appear on open release.

Comment

Originally posted by Spriggan View Post

Swear to god, those monkey emotes are so friggin' cute, anyway yeah I see your point, I just wanted to add onto what you mean and to clarify what I meant. Anyway yeah hackers are bound to come to this game so it'll be w/e when they appear on open release.
                  Be like Blizzard: http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/3/1185...anned-blizzard

Comment

Originally posted by Fire View Post
                    Even Black Desert Online does it too but is rewarding to players who find them
                    http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/i...ng-initiative/

Comment

Working...
                    X