No announcement yet.

Has anyone upgraded a Founder's Packs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone upgraded a Founder's Packs?

Seriously considering upgrading from Captain's to Commander's, but I don't want to encounter any errors that would have me lose my name reservation or the pack in general. Does anyone know if it's a smooth process or if it may cause issues? Not that I think it would, I just know how finicky servers can be.

I have, and it went really smooth. Same as buying one but just a lesser around since you're upgrading. If anything fails I'm pretty sure sending in a ticket will help.

Comment

Same i went from captains to commander and it went smooth for me to. JUST DO IT AND JOIN ME AS A COMMANDER. We can be commander buddies
      Last edited by [CBT2]Sadist; 06-25-2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Cool, thanks for easing my fears. Will proly upgrade tomorrow ^^

Comment

I've done it twice on two different accounts, from Captain's to Commander's and there wasn't any problem with name reservation. Pretty smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt View Post
            I have, and it went really smooth. Same as buying one but just a lesser around since you're upgrading. If anything fails I'm pretty sure sending in a ticket will help.
            CURT its me Spriggan, how you been m8? Also btw I don't remember who we were teaming up with, her name is kind of hard to remember.

Comment

Working...
            X