Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep founders packs for sale longer pls.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep founders packs for sale longer pls.

So apparently the founders packs become unavailable tonight, That's very short notice, CBT2 just ended and I thought they'd be for sale right up until OBT, I planned on upgrading my pack to the highest one next payday. Would it not be possible to keep the founders packs for sale up until the start of OBT, You'd sell more that way. Don't understand why end it immediately after CBT2.

It Probably cant anymore because they might release the Obt Release date which is probably on tuesday but meh u can try

Comment

I second this.

The only reason why I want it to be extended (By at least a month)
      1. I have two $59 packs to buy for friends.
      2. If you keep it extended past obt for a short duration, people who come to the game from the obt advertisements have a chance to buy it.
      3. If you extend it past OBT, I actually only have 1 to buy, and Wuuz can buy his own through the Kching he won from CBT1 Level event.
      4. Either way you make profit ???? I don't see why you shouldn't extend it by at least a month.

As someone who has bought the pay to win package and is asking for a solid favor, to increase your sales, why not.

Comment

I feel like it'd make more sense for founder's packs to be available up until the game is actually full release (or very close to it), but that's just me.

Comment

I agree. Only reason i bought my commander pack yesterday was because it was going away tonight. Not that I didn't want to but if this game is releasing in 2017 or late 2016, i wouldn't have bought it. But since there is no announcement of that sort I had to buy it and hope I can use it. Really bad move on the admins part.. since it was basically buy it now without knowing anything or never have it.

Comment

The only reason for them to remove Founders would be for if the game was releasing soon. So if they indeed are then, yay! If not, then why would you even bother removing them? Also, To the person that said keep Founders around until shortly after the game releases, dont that kinda defeat the purpose of it being a "founders" package? Rather than a Random Bundle with a bunch of benefits?

Comment

Why are you guys waiting till the last min to buy a founders. They ave been out for the longest tho. Its not like they just released them and are now ending the founder pack sell.

Comment

I mean I bought mine on the first day the option was released. I'm just trying to do an act of kindness for a friend.
                Otherwise idc.

Comment

With people talking about how an OBT announcement might be soon, tonight might be the end of "right up until OBT". To properly distribute the gifts, KOG probably needs a bit of time to finalize everything, so I don't think it'd be realistic to have the founders packs on sale on Day 1 until 11:59PM, with the OBT up on Day 2 at 12:00AM. So this might be as close as they feel comfortable cutting it to ensure no one's rewards are borked during the distribution process. I doubt they'd hold the game until late 2016 or early 2017, especially since that means that any effort they've put forth wouldn't start earning any profits for quite a while. And with summer being a boon for MMOs, they'll want to get the game up as soon as they can.

And I definitely don't agree with keeping Founder's Packs up during OBT. The whole point is to give a little extra to people who supported the game before it was live. Does it suck for people who didn't learn of the game until OBT? Sure, but the same could be said for anyone who misses any given event in a game. Part of why people are buying the packs are for the exclusivity after all.

Comment

Considering Korean Herowarz is still in OBT (Astorm website), it would make sense for them to pull the plug on Founders packs.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk View Post
                      I mean I bought mine on the first day the option was released. I'm just trying to do an act of kindness for a friend.
                      Otherwise idc.
                      Oh i know you brought yours alrdy we alrdy talked about this lol. I was talking to everyone else, they have been out for the longest to i just wasnt understanding why people waited to the very last min then ask for it to be open longer

Comment

I think if they open the game the better it is for the game, since its still summer and a lot more people can play during the summer. Its probably better to get it more known especially right after CBT 2 just ended pretty successfully except the massive server problem on day 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Pride View Post

Oh i know you brought yours alrdy we alrdy talked about this lol. I was talking to everyone else, they have been out for the longest to i just wasnt understanding why people waited to the very last min then ask for it to be open longer
                          Maybe some people were waiting for payday?

They should have release the date for OBT, to give people the time to prepare theyr pockets as well and then remove founders pack.

Anyway, i already experienced customer soupport from Kog, and its useless...

Comment

The biggest reason to buy a Founder's Pack and the main reason most people bought one was because of the Name Reservations, something which people aren't going to need to purchase during OBT since the name they pick there will run into the game's release. I have a feeling the Founder's Packs will go away and be replaced by some other, equally exciting bundle leading up to the game's launch. But that's just me.

Comment

They poorly executed on their end with the advertisements for the Founders Pack, I swear they should've told us on their front page with those pop ups after we login the page, I had to rush like literally last night to buy the commander packs cause I read the expire date that it was ending. Sad that most of you guys can't buy it now, like really bad PR move from the admins. Hope they make it up to us players that they just rushed it, or maybe they're actually releasing the game within 2 these 2 weeks, would make sense somewhat but no news. :/

Comment

Working...
                              X