Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep founders packs for sale longer pls.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shoebox View Post
    The biggest reason to buy a Founder's Pack and the main reason most people bought one was because of the Name Reservations, something which people aren't going to need to purchase during OBT since the name they pick there will run into the game's release. I have a feeling the Founder's Packs will go away and be replaced by some other, equally exciting bundle leading up to the game's launch. But that's just me.
    Oh you could be right about that, never thought that. I hope you're right and they'll release or add on to what the packs had to offer before. So then I have much more with my money's worth on the commander pack. <3

Comment

Originally posted by XinOx View Post

Maybe some people were waiting for payday?

They should have release the date for OBT, to give people the time to prepare theyr pockets as well and then remove founders pack.

Anyway, i already experienced customer soupport from Kog, and its useless...
      What does the release date on OBT have to do with anything. The founder packs have been on sell since before cbt1 if im not mistaken. And when you say for people to get their pockets rdy im thinking your meaning kids to ask their parents to buy it for them? And KOG customer support well for Herowarz isnt bad imo. I had a few issuse threw out cbt1 with my account and they got back to me within the day to help me fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pride View Post

What does the release date on OBT have to do with anything. The founder packs have been on sell since before cbt1 if im not mistaken. And when you say for people to get their pockets rdy im thinking your meaning kids to ask their parents to buy it for them? And KOG customer support well for Herowarz isnt bad imo. I had a few issuse threw out cbt1 with my account and they got back to me within the day to help me fix the problem.
        Completely forgot this game site was released earlier with the Founders pack before CBT1 and that was clearly a long time BUT it only just took recent notice on CBT2 so they should've still extended the deal for people since most are joining in late.

Comment

Originally posted by Spriggan View Post

Completely forgot this game site was released earlier with the Founders pack before CBT1 and that was clearly a long time BUT it only just took recent notice on CBT2 so they should've still extended the deal for people since most are joining in late.
          Ill agree with you to a point. The advertisement on the founder pack itself was a bit lacking. But I also feel people had a pretty good amount of time from when they announced there was going to be a CBT2 and asked people to register on the site that mentioned the founder packs. I just feel people either weren't paying attention or just didn't care at that point and time cause they assumed the founder packs would be around for a good min.

Comment

Working...
          X