Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did we play on an older version of Herowarz for CBT?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryvius View Post
    "Maybe it wouldn't have felt so odd if i leveled an extra level or two"
    There's no point in doing so. The mechanic of exp is tied to 1 level per dungeon, with the great exp nerf if your level is at least 1 higher...
    You would just throw a lot of time in trash
    "Mechanic of exp" ? what's this about ? and can you elaborate on the "great exp nerf" ?
    i'm curious about this so called mechanic of exp because i don't see any differences with most games except for the fact that you get about 1 level per mission which is a stretch since you quickly start needing more than a mission per level and that is without counting the exp loss you experience each time you die.
    As for this exp nerf i'm not really sure since i didn't pay attention but it seems to me that during the double exp event i was about several levels above some missions and that didn't affect my capacity to gain more experience so any clarifications on this ?
    Last edited by [CBT2]Haiden; 06-27-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Why are you even talking about the KR game, they are more advanced then NA and EU for centuries as games appeard. IT has to be more updated ,more content,better looking etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraken View Post
        Why are you even talking about the KR game, they are more advanced then NA and EU for centuries as games appeard. IT has to be more updated ,more content,better looking etc.
        "It has to" ? to a certain extent it will be but it doesn't have to, at least not to a point where it is light years away, plus here we are not on bout that YET but about the fact that this might not even be a version that was part of the chronological updates the KR version went through but a modified one to fit i don't know whose taste.
        If that is the case then we simply are here to point out the fact that it looks backwards ,unpractical and might need more inputs from the players before such major changes to the UI should be applied to the released version
        Last edited by [CBT2]Haiden; 06-27-2016, 11:57 AM. Reason: whose

Comment

Overall the Kr inventory system is more appealing to me than ours. Not a fan of full screen inventory or character pages. Everything else is fine.

Comment

Basically this version of HeroWarz is an improved version they're testing out while the Korean one will stay the same, hopefully they give us more characters on official release. *Winks*

Comment

Originally posted by Spriggan View Post
              Basically this version of HeroWarz is an improved version they're testing out while the Korean one will stay the same, hopefully they give us more characters on official release. *Winks*
              we will get all 16 characters during OBT

Comment

Originally posted by Ryvius View Post
                "Maybe it wouldn't have felt so odd if i leveled an extra level or two"
                There's no point in doing so. The mechanic of exp is tied to 1 level per dungeon, with the great exp nerf if your level is at least 1 higher...
                You would just throw a lot of time in trash
                I did not mean extra experience grind nor that i grinded in cbt2 either. There is the amount of experience monsters give per kill and the experience you gain as a reward for a mission completion. They both sums up into, more or less, one level each time throughout the story. I meant that this could be adjusted a little higher, so that you wouldn't level up exactly one level per mission. Experience gained purely from monsters could have accumulated into an extra level-up somewhere mid-dungeon every, say, 3 or so missions. That would may have cleared the "oddness" i felt while playing the storyline.
                Last edited by [CBT2]tosk; 06-27-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X