Not gonna be playing or reporting CBT2 issues after all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna be playing or reporting CBT2 issues after all

I was absolutely going to buy a Founder's Pack, but because you decided to only announce when sales ended in tiny text at the very top of the page (I even asked on the Facebook and got no response), I can't, so there's no point in playing, and no point in doing anything for the game. I might as well just die.

Not sure while you waited until the very end since you're a CBT1 player, but they've stated on their Twitter & Facebook accounts that the Founders Pack sale would end on June 26th at 11:59 PM PDT. Yes, it's such short notice like 24-48 hours, but you've had all this time to purchase one.

Comment

They didn't announce it on the Facebook. I checked back all weekend because of the delayed announcement of the Friday contest results. They just made vague allusions that it would be "ending soon" with no concrete date, and didn't answrer when I asked.

Also, I didn't have money back during CBT1.

Also, thanks for the sympathy. Clearly, someone who's freaking out and blaming themselves needs to be told this is all their fault.

Comment

Yeah the same for me but I only notice the game as the CBT2 was released and I never checked their FB page until the last day cause I wanted to see what the rewards were for the free CBT costumes and then a week later I kept checking for updates of the game and at the last moment around 26th at 9 PM I saw the expire date was about to end so I ended up getting it. Lucky me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by [CBT1
          Nezumi;n2007]They didn't announce it on the Facebook. I checked back all weekend because of the delayed announcement of the Friday contest results. They just made vague allusions that it would be "ending soon" with no concrete date, and didn't answrer when I asked.

Also, I didn't have money back during CBT1.

Also, thanks for the sympathy. Clearly, someone who's freaking out and blaming themselves needs to be told this is all their fault.
          These are three different posts (actually how I found out sales were ending was through Facebook), but they have the same posts on Twitter:

Comment

Talk about childish overreaction.

Comment

The founder packs aren't even that big of a deal. I bought the $10 one just cause I wanted the title lol.

Comment

I feel those that are crying about these founder packs are either the ones that waited till the last min, or didn't pay to much attention to the game till their region became unlocked, or till they got invited to the beta. Most of us have been paying attention to this game not just threw faceboook etc. and not to mention other sites (freemmostation and others) announced when these founder packs went on sale and most people brought them before CBT1 was even announced. They are trying to move the game ahead into OBT and hopefully launch so the founder pack sale had to End its that simple. For you to throw a 5 year old temper tantrum hurts no one but you. I'm sure others have found these bugs you speak of. I feel the only person you can be mad at is yourself for your lack of paying attention to a game you so called like/love thats just my opinion. And if its this easy for you to quit a game just look at it this way you should be happy you didn't get the founders pack it would have been a waste

Comment

As Warz said, not that great of a pack , just for a title and name reservation for now, it is not theyr fault that you had no money

Comment

Working...
                  X