OBT Announced Tomorrow?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBT Announced Tomorrow?

So we're all hyped for the announcement tomorrow (I know I am) but I'm just wondering if it actually will be OBT. There are actually a few clues leading me to believe it is the OBT announcement. The biggest one is the changes to this forum. If you look they actually have "News and Announcements", "HeroWarz", and "Support" categories now, without the labels of a CBT. So there is a likely chance that it is OBT. Any of you find anything else to what it could be? Pray for OBT ^.^!

dont forget that the founder pack got removed

Comment

Its gonna be really dissapointing if its not OBT lol.

Comment

if its CBT3 then at first I will cry XDDD but then I will realize that i need the title on my other characters so I would rush them all to 70 for the title :P
        But its most likely the OBT ^___^

Comment

Originally posted by JeiBae View Post
          if its CBT3 then at first I will cry XDDD but then I will realize that i need the title on my other characters so I would rush them all to 70 for the title :P
          But its most likely the OBT ^___^
          I got everyone I cared about to 70; B, Audrey, Hades, Derrick, and Nagne. So I'm all ready for OBT! I can finally enjoy the game without thinking in the back of my head that my characters are just going to be wiped lol.

Comment

Also Queen i think ive seen that nick in elsword also, related?

Comment

nop, i quit els a while ago ;c

Comment

Working...
              X