No announcement yet.

Audrey Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i didn't think anything was wrong with Audrey in cbt 1 if you asked me but to think they actually change her stuff cause I'am kinda sad about that and did we even get any notice on the changes besides fire cracker Nerf or was that a ninja Nerf. Honestly she was fine as before but i hope they don't affect her much in the end game.

Comment

There wasn't really anything wrong with CBT1 Audrey, but they've changed her skills mainly in CBT2. CBT1 Audrey, you could use (for example) Skill A and Skill B. CBT2 Audrey, you could only choose either A or B. Main problem I had as an Audrey (dealing the most damage in PT's) was mana. The mana regeneration skill is broken. And Photon Bomb was basically a waste of a move if you had a Hades in your party because she'd launch them in different directions.

Comment

I think if u are willing to put 3 points in SPAS if not 5 then your manas fine if u spam skills a lot. If you arent willing to sacrifice points then mana is gonna be a huge problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Frost View Post
          That's not too big of a change from CBT1 on photon bomb. The skill itself is pretty bad and most of the damage came from the AoE augment, not the bomb. The tap was also small compared to a charge. Charging made it probably 2x the size and dragged mobs to max range. Augment size wasn't affected by charge time and I think it had a consistent size.

EDIT1: Found a video to explain this better. This is CBT1 Audrey.

Starts around 1:10, tap photon is tiny but the augment AoE is huge.
          1:30, there's a full charge and augment size is the same.
          In both cases the bomb damage is really low and most of it comes from the augment.

From this vid, could anyone explain the changes done? Maybe someone has a video of CBT2 Audrey.
          The skills weren't shown in this video so I'll fill that out.
          -1 button's alternate skill is armor pen rocket
          -LB+RB alternate is gatling
          -T alternate is carpet bomb

EDIT2: Ok, found a vid of CBT2 Audrey, although low level

So the old E shovel+mine got removed and is now the Q mine jump? E is now a bunch of fireballs. The old Q trail is on spacebar. Drones being bundled with unload makes no sense. Not sure what that beam is on R, probably replaces the box drop. The other R I'm assuming is the armor pen rocket. Flashbang on spacebar is gone which is good a thing, don't know what the replacement is. Shotgun is still there so that's good. No idea what the 2 skill is.

lol... Feelsbad
          Flashbang isnt gone, its still on space and thats the other skill if u dont want backfire. Mine jump is now left click, i think thats Q? R is H beam i think? you drop a beam and it acts as an cancel. Its pretty bad..i never used it, i took the other skill which is a bomb where u shoot and breaks armor and explodes if monster dies or after a few seconds. As far as photon goes, i think photons kinda dead on CBT2 , i tried photon torn + electric pulse. It's pretty good if you are solo but really is bad in teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
            I think if u are willing to put 3 points in SPAS if not 5 then your manas fine if u spam skills a lot. If you arent willing to sacrifice points then mana is gonna be a huge problem.
            Sadist, i dont think there was an notice of change...Audrey was like that since day 1 of CBT 2.

Comment

Flashbang isnt gone, its still on space and thats the other skill if u dont want backfire. Mine jump is now left click, i think thats Q? R is H beam i think? you drop a beam and it acts as an cancel. Its pretty bad..i never used it, i took the other skill which is a bomb where u shoot and breaks armor and explodes if monster dies or after a few seconds. As far as photon goes, i think photons kinda dead on CBT2 , i tried photon torn + electric pulse. It's pretty good if you are solo but really is bad in teams.
              I don't like the fact that they grouped the striking skill with the armor pen rocket. There's no reason to take the beam over the armor pen rocket in any situation. I can see that these changes alone just makes the photon augment worse too. I can't say that it's Hades or Mary's fault because old Audrey had the box drop to keep bosses inside photon augment. The box drop was castable during photon's charge without disrupting it. If the H beam and rocket weren't paired, she would be a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Frost View Post

I don't like the fact that they grouped the striking skill with the armor pen rocket. There's no reason to take the beam over the armor pen rocket in any situation. I can see that these changes alone just makes the photon augment worse too. I can't say that it's Hades or Mary's fault because old Audrey had the box drop to keep bosses inside photon augment. The box drop was castable during photon's charge without disrupting it. If the H beam and rocket weren't paired, she would be a lot better.
                Well the thing about the beam is canceling an attack or action from an enemy boss it nice if u camp Gatling for DPS and u run "siege" that increase damage when staying still. You can also use beam without canceling gatling, and beam is pretty instant cast/effect. The armor pen rocket is better in my opinion like, theres only very few times i took beam over rocket. Also something i forgot to mention is that when the rocket detonates, it also will flip/put target into air and cancel w/e it was doing. Rocket also had 200? or 150 mana cost while beam was like 50.

Comment

All I can say is I was so interested in playing with Audrey in CBT2 after watching CBT1 videos, and it just wasn't what I expected. Skill changes + the primary mana regeneration skill was broken. I can outdps pretty much everyone in a 4-man party, but when it comes down to playing with someone around my skill range (B/Derrick/Hades/Ara), I get outdps'd around 15-20% always coming second place in damage, and it's not because I'm bad or anything. Audrey + broken mana regeneration skill leaves you spamming your left click skill (Rifle Fire) until you get lucky regenerating mana and I don't think that's how it should be. Am I saying buff Audrey until she's extremely OP? No. Just a simple fix on the mana skill, and possibly a skill change and how her skills work. (Example: Being able to direct your aim with Photon Bomb while charging up)

Last screenshot I was able to take:

Comment

To be honest everyone is saying that the mana regen skill is broken, and it is. However mana regen was never a problem for me after i put 3 points into SPAS... I think her overall damage needs to get upped slightly. From my experience if theres EVER a B, i fall behind his damage by around 20-30%. Compared to hades or ara, generally speaking its about the same most of the time. If theres a hades,im generally out dpsed by her since she moves mobs like -,-+....

Comment

I was able to get Audery to level 100~ withing 2 days thanks to last day's xp boost.

I can also agree with her mana skill being unreliable. E > spamming 2. skill never procs when you need it most.

Thus I had to resort in using a Mana regen weapon instead of a firepower.

This part is my opinion on her skill which i had come up best for her till end of cbt2

Her drones are pretty strong, however the CD on those are long after they are gone which you lose all that dps. You also have to think that " k , boss coming up so I gotta save up all drones to deal most dmg"

Found myself using L click + 1 more often than not...

Her most powerful attack imo is the napalm, but that also has its niche uses. First it has a fixed range that you have to remember where it will land on the ground, you can not set it wherever you want.

Snipe attack (3) is also somewhat weak. reloads take long. doesn't say the duration of how long a reload takes. So managing snipe can be a bit tricky.

Mine Jump (Q) . unmodded this mine jump animation takes time which you lose dps when Audery is airborne. I had shovel mine mod so she shoves the mine along with lighter enemies which allowed you to move right away.

(R) skill. accidental beam forgot the right name.. pretty useless 1 line attack. it is not consistent targeting moding it will make it drop 2 up to (3)? beams.

*R alternative skill. also forgot name. This skill is her debuff attack does 2 striking attacks. I found myself using this skill more because of the 2 striking effects and the debuff.

Back fire (space) : striking + enemy pull is all there is to it.

Overall she is decent but lacks mobility. Her gatling gun where to allow her to move while she shoots will make her more agile.. but I guess that would be too good.

That is all I have based on the time I could play with her.

Thanks for your time reading.

Comment

There are just too many skills that make Audrey lose DPS. Sure, casting/animation is just a second longer or whatever, but those seconds add up in the end.

Comment

You know the "2" i think is like called like heat wave or something that shoots something and regen? ya i probably never used that skill...like EVER. In her current kit, theres like animations being too long which makes her fall in DPS. As far as mobility goes, i dont think shes really that immobilty to be honest since drones take agro for you most of the times and they have like a 0% chance in dying. However the cooldown for them is WAY too long for the damage they do...they do only like a small percentage of your DPS and only last like 20 seconds with a 1 minute cooldown. Her snipe is alright, but the return reward of its long CD is that rewarding since the damage isnt that high and the line of fire which mobs take damage is pretty thin.

Comment

No idea why they changed her.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire View Post
                              No idea why they changed her.

could just be me...but why does the animation feel like so much smoother? and the snipe is like such a low CD?

Comment

could just be me...but why does the animation feel like so much smoother? and the snipe is like such a low CD?
                                It's pretty smooth yeah. They nerfed her so hard after revamping her in CBT2. That Korean Audrey player was only ten levels above me and I planned to play somewhat like that where I was at, but it felt a lot slower because of cast/animation time + broken mana regeneration skill. I feel they should:

-Fix the primary mana regeneration skill
                                -Fix the skills (optional)
                                -Cut cast/animation time
                                -Lower CD time

)o)

Last edited by [CBT2]Fire; 06-27-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X