No announcement yet.

Audrey Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o god..guess the changes were pretty bad, i dont really think the mana skill fixed? i think it should be removed and place something that makes target airborne and SPAS should be the main mana regen skill. The cast/animation time definition need to be made faster/smoother for sure for a lot of her skills. Also idk if anyone got this problem, but sometimes when u dashed you would get stuck and couldnt move unless u repressed a move key. CD times i would say they dont necessary have to be lowered, but at least make the rewards bigger? like as it is right now, the skills with CD with low payout is drone/snipe/photon. Also the drone/snipe need a CD timer on them as they dont have one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
      o god..guess the changes were pretty bad, i dont really think the mana skill fixed? i think it should be removed and place something that makes target airborne and SPAS should be the main mana regen skill. The cast/animation time definition need to be made faster/smoother for sure for a lot of her skills. Also idk if anyone got this problem, but sometimes when u dashed you would get stuck and couldnt move unless u repressed a move key. CD times i would say they dont necessary have to be lowered, but at least make the rewards bigger? like as it is right now, the skills with CD with low payout is drone/snipe/photon. Also the drone/snipe need a CD timer on them as they dont have one yet.
      I mean she's still playable. I just think she's slower at dealing DPS due to cast/animation time when paired with other characters around her depth / skill range. Also slow because the primary mana regeneration skill didn't even work most of the time. Photon Bomb is just a waste of a skill and a waste of mana, because they made it so you couldn't direct your aim while charging the skill. I have no problems with the Snipe '3' skill. It's probably one of my most favorite skills. I also do not think that Audrey's DPS should have to rely on if "x" player used the D2 Drone skill.

B- Deals a good amount of damage; Instant skill animation. It's consistent DPS.
      Audrey- Since in the very end of a PT run, she's lost 15-20 seconds worth of damage she could have done thanks to cast/animation time, why not buff her power?

Comment

Originally posted by Fire View Post

I mean she's still playable. I just think she's slower at dealing DPS due to cast/animation time when paired with other characters around her depth / skill range. Also slow because the primary mana regeneration skill didn't even work most of the time. Photon Bomb is just a waste of a skill and a waste of mana, because they made it so you couldn't direct your aim while charging the skill. I have no problems with the Snipe '3' skill. It's probably one of my most favorite skills. I also do not think that Audrey's DPS should have to rely on if "x" player used the D2 Drone skill.

B- Deals a good amount of damage; Instant skill animation. It's consistent DPS.
        Audrey- Since in the very end of a PT run, she's lost 15-20 seconds worth of damage she could have done thanks to cast/animation time, why not buff her power?
        I dont think B deals a good amount of damage..i think B deals WAY too much damage ahead of all the other classes -,-. I dont think that audrey's damage should really come from drones, i feel like their more of meat shields because audrey doesnt seem that mobile, but the fact that drones have such a large CD and low uptime, it makes kind of seem strange. Photon bomb is complete waste as it stands, i dont really see any plus sides of using the skill other than solo play. Really hope that they fix her cast time/animation and hopefully make her smoother. Shes still playable, but idk i think she could use some work.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post

I dont think B deals a good amount of damage..i think B deals WAY too much damage ahead of all the other classes -,-. I dont think that audrey's damage should really come from drones, i feel like their more of meat shields because audrey doesnt seem that mobile, but the fact that drones have such a large CD and low uptime, it makes kind of seem strange. Photon bomb is complete waste as it stands, i dont really see any plus sides of using the skill other than solo play. Really hope that they fix her cast time/animation and hopefully make her smoother. Shes still playable, but idk i think she could use some work.
          If they don't fix Audrey or at least revert her back to CBT1 Audrey, I probably won't end up playing her. I was honestly hyped after watching KR HeroWarz vids, along with Soshi's Audrey Lv100 gameplay, but I'm pretty disappointed with their CBT2 Audrey.

Comment

I don't think she should be reverted to her old kit because it was brain dead easy to use and in turn made it unfun for me.

he smooth animations came from ani cancels on Q/E which they took out on the current kit. There's no difference animation wise from these two kits if you took away Q/E from the old kit. Losing damage from cast times also depends on the player. Her main damage skills are still there with the same functionality so you can in fact drop the animation times as I said in a previous post.

Audrey is an artillery/burst character, not a consistent dps type. She can do both, but bursting is where she shines in both kits. Comparing her to B is unreasonable because B shouldn't exist in his current state.

Comment

Originally posted by Frost View Post
              I don't think she should be reverted to her old kit because it was brain dead easy to use and in turn made it unfun for me.

he smooth animations came from ani cancels on Q/E which they took out on the current kit. There's no difference animation wise from these two kits if you took away Q/E from the old kit. Losing damage from cast times also depends on the player. Her main damage skills are still there with the same functionality so you can in fact drop the animation times as I said in a previous post.

Audrey is an artillery/burst character, not a consistent dps type. She can do both, but bursting is where she shines in both kits. Comparing her to B is unreasonable because B shouldn't exist in his current state.
              Not really unreasonable considering Audrey shouldn't be in her current state either. We compare Audrey to other characters because Audrey clearly deals less damage-over-time under other characters regardless if she's a burst character. That is why we're complaining. Is she a cool character to play? Yeah. But a good Audrey can get outdps'd by a good Derrick/B/Ara/Hades.

also this was fun

Comment

Well its not just B...She falls a bit short to other classes like ara/hades, but i only mentioned B because B just completely out deeps every class not by a small margain, but by a huge margin of 20%-30% depending how good the B is. Audrey is burst, and kinda consistent deeps if u camp gatling like i did for CBT 2 since i pooled points on SPAS and mana regen abilities. However the damage just falls too far below consistent deeps of other classes.

Comment

Queen Fire
                  Take B out of this comparison. How much would you guys say Audrey falls short dps wise? If it's around 10%, that's actually a good margin judging by what you're pooling skill points in to.
                  If the mana regen skill was working properly, I'm almost certain her damage would be relatively the same as every other character.

Gatling spam is very mana inefficient and most likely does less damage than a series of skills adding up to the same amount of mana spent. Putting points away from SPAS, something like bonus armor pen for the rocket or some damage passive would yield much better results. I'm led to believe that these are the reasons along with untrue claims of bad animations that there's a damage gap between the characters.

Comment

Me vs good Derrick around my depth: Outdmg's me by 15-20%
                    Me vs good Ara around my depth: Outdmg's me by 10%
                    Me vs good B around my depth: Outdmg's by 20%
                    Me vs good Hades around my depth: 15-20%

<<editing this out for the sake of avoiding argument>>

main point, she needs to be fixed. if you're a top dps audrey and you compare yourself to other top dps characters, it should be evident audrey lacks damage-over-time in the end. does she hit hard? if built right yeah obviously. what kills damage-per-second is broken mana regen. what kills damage-over-time are her slower cast/animation skills. this isn't just comparing to a "B".
                    Last edited by [CBT2]Fire; 06-27-2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Using party damage metrics is unreliaible since a lot of it has to do with waveclear and others interfering with mobs. How is B's damage in the same range as Hades and Derrick?
                      Luckily ZeroEffort and Drunk posted their run around lvl 100s and they both had 10-11 min solo clears. If an Audrey reaches somewhere around 12-14 min clears, she is in line with dps once her mana bugs are fixed even if her current kit looks worse than CBT1. It's not about the cast times.

Comment

Queen Fire
                        Take B out of this comparison. How much would you guys say Audrey falls short dps wise? If it's around 10%, that's actually a good margin judging by what you're pooling skill points in to.
                        If the mana regen skill was working properly, I'm almost certain her damage would be relatively the same as every other character.

Gatling spam is very mana inefficient and most likely does less damage than a series of skills adding up to the same amount of mana spent. Putting points away from SPAS, something like bonus armor pen for the rocket or some damage passive would yield much better results. I'm led to believe that these are the reasons along with untrue claims of bad animations that there's a damage gap between the characters.
                        tbh i kinda agree to what fire posted except B is generally 30-40% more dmg than me. Also the claims of bad animations are pretty true -,- if u dash and atk, you'll stop before you can atk. Also for some odd reason, every once in a while you use dash and you move, you might randomly stop moving. Other animations that are pretty bad is the fact that you can stop backfire midway and not get the DoT damage from it. Gatling spam is very mana inefficient but if you have a mana heavy build with at least 3 points in SPAS. There is absolutely no way you can convince me that using a series of skills will do the same or more damage as ive already tested this... Not to mention putting points on SPAS doesnt mean that gatling kills mana and then SPAS to recover. Most of the times i can just camp gatling and hardly ever use SPAS. The main point in SPAS is if you fall into those situations where you used too many mana during boss fights or if you get into tight gaps and are forced to point several move skills. As far solo run times go, i never ran solo near the end up CBT2 with full gear, but soloing would be pretty hard i imagine unless you got lucky with maps like the train one where the mobs are just lined up for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X