Cosmetics related question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmetics related question.

Enjoying the CBT2 but I have a question regarding cosmetic items. The ones dropped from dungeons have added abilities that enhance your characters skills by 2% (e.g. a pair of pants that when equipped increases b's cross slash by 2%) I'm wondering if the cosmetics bought from the venus shop (when it becomes available) would also have added abilities?

Edit: Also would the cosmetics bought from the venus shop have a expiration date like the ones dropped in dungeons? (e.g. A shirt for Derrik that lasts for 7 days before it disappears) And would the founders pack exclusive steampunk costumes also have a expiration date?
    Last edited by [CBT2]sardine; 06-23-2016, 09:19 PM.

it wont have an ability listed, so that when you buy it you'll get a random ability most likely. As far as time, im sure its timed and perm like theres timed choices that you can buy

Comment

pay2win
      VIP add stats
      costumes with stats
      I hope they wont effect pvp at least

Comment

Originally posted by sardine View Post
        Enjoying the CBT2 but I have a question regarding cosmetic items. The ones dropped from dungeons have added abilities that enhance your characters skills by 2% (e.g. a pair of pants that when equipped increases b's cross slash by 2%) I'm wondering if the cosmetics bought from the venus shop (when it becomes available) would also have added abilities?

Edit: Also would the cosmetics bought from the venus shop have a expiration date like the ones dropped in dungeons? (e.g. A shirt for Derrik that lasts for 7 days before it disappears) And would the founders pack exclusive steampunk costumes also have a expiration date?
        the CBT2 should give a nice vision about how the game is going to be, i personally think that the Cosmetics will have stats, but you will have the option to choose from 7 -30 -90 - perm days. thats what i think will happen. and again i wouldnt really call it pay to win with thoese stats the cosmetics have, dosent really do that much of a difference.
        Note Cosmetics will not drop from bosses in OBT and launch.

Comment

to be fair... i cant really say that its really "p2w" since the stats that costume+maxed out membership only really adds like 5% in total damage, in PVE runs with group of 4 you'll probably only do like 1 % more damage -,-

Edit: and thats IF you get the right stats

Comment

Even small buff +10 hp is OP in PVP. If you've played a lot of pvp games you should know how frequent are the situations where you can run out of combat with those 10 hp left.
            Any percentage addition to stats is totally OP and p2w.
            While you have those 5% damage and other player doesnt that means you have a difference in 10%. With the same skill you'll never win the guy with bonus stats.
            Each game considered to be fair at least at the name of cheaters. Why do people develop the games where VIP players are like those cheaters?

I dont mind to buy stuff for pve. But if p2w will touch the PVP aspect of the game i will think twice before starting to play the game with such monetisation policy.
            Need some clarification.
            Last edited by [CBT2]Ryvius; 06-24-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

For now the set up between PVE and PVP are separate.
              Its basically 2 games in one. Of course PVP is still in discussion and development, but we do intend to keep them separate and not have PVE gears affect PVP.

Comment

Working...
              X