Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Drunk feedback

Playing CBT2 vs. CBT1

CBT2 felt much smoother, I'm not sure what it was. The interface seemed more responsive, and so did key inputs.
    One immediate change I noticed was the identifications of Epic gear which can no longer be identified in the inventory unless you have VIP.
    I'm not totally against it, myself, being one of the few who will buy VIP no matter what, but it felt like an inconvenience in a CBT, but that's okay.

While on the subject of inventory related things, (I hate to compare it this early, but..) KR removed the dismantle function in the inventory. You have
    to go to an NPC to dismantle anything. If it's added, I wouldn't want the dismantle function to be removed from the inventory. It would make it a huge
    set back when you're spamming story missions. Constantly going back and forth to town and dungeons to have space is a huge hindrance in any game.
    On that subject, if the NPC is added, why not just make it give a higher chance at rarer materials ie; when dismantling epic grade gear you have a slight
    chance at getting epic coins. Just a thought.

In-game progression, and Guidance

I'm actually really happy Pantheon was removed from the story and given it's own guide. It made story progression much easier, and the guidance quests,
    or tutorial quest, what ever we're calling it, seemed much more helpful to newer players as people weren't getting stuck trying to do the first Panth mission.
    The story seemed faster, but got the same level at the end. Overall, this was the best thing in CBT2 for me.

Player Training

XP was finally given to mobs, THANKYOU. Leveling was actually a lot faster in this CBT, just because of that. However, the reward changes at the end of the dungeon
    became terrible. Really.. Really.. Terrible. Gear progression was crap when trying to get past 163ish depth. Unless you were a B and doing ultimate damage to Labyrinth
    and getting lucky within your first 5 runs w/ full epic accessories like someone we all know *COUGH HERO.*, to do Liberation.
    Classes who can't do massive deeps within 30 seconds, would spend their time in Pantheon missions up to 40 minutes to an hour, kiting bosses.
    Player Training rewards need to be adjusted to give epic coins, and just like in CBT1, less chance of pennies as a reward. Allowing us to at least craft epic accessories.
    Clocks are stupid, missed the clock drop 3 times. I hate my life.

Ultimately, the progression was great up until you wanted to do something other than Player Training, and I'm excited for the news on Tuesday. (Yay, CBT3 in a month and OBT in 2017!)

Originally posted by Drunk View Post
    Playing CBT2 vs. CBT1

Ultimately, the progression was great up until you wanted to do something other than Player Training, and I'm excited for the news on Tuesday. (Yay, CBT3 in a month and OBT in 2017!)
    Please no .-. I need the OBT within 2 months!

Comment

Each new CBT, 3/4/5/6/7, with 2 new characters and a new region being removed from the ip block. Get hype. Kappa

Comment

Working...
      X