Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RiverClub -revamp-

-This is a remake to have an official forum for it-

Welcome to RiverClub! A clan that went from a simple closed beta joke and turned into one of the most active member lists in game.

My IGN is Esper and I’ve been playing since day one of CBT1. Though it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been playing or what you’re level is we accept anyone who wants to have fun and joke around while watching this game grow.

Currently recruitment is only for those who know others in clan, if you wish to join get to know someone who has been in the clan for a while

Rules:
    • Be Respectful! No one wants to deal with a jerk ruining all the fun
    • Try to be as active as possible! Sorry but to keep room I tend to kick if you haven’t been on in a long time. If you feel you’ll be too busy to play for a while please message me, don’t even have to give a reason (All you have to do is log in, Esper is a lazy bum who just sits there 90% of the time .w.)
    • If you’re already in the clan, please ask me before you add people
    • Keep clan chat as PG as possible, nothing over PG-13 though
    • Don’t tarnish the clan name, while I would say this falls under the respectful rule it’s very important and I might skip a warning if you are doing things that give this clan a bad name
    • If you notice anyone breaking one of the rules please pm me a screenshot explaining what happened
    Because of my schedule I cannot be on as much as I want, if anyone has questions please message Zexelos in game so either he can answer or ask me, or of course ask on this forum and I’ll reply as soon as I can
    Last edited by Esper; 09-04-2016, 06:06 PM.

I would like to join ^. ^

Comment

Originally posted by FruityMaki View Post
      I would like to join ^. ^
      Stealing Sasuke's joke are we you nerd lol
      No you're not allowed in =w=
      Last edited by Esper; 08-17-2016, 07:47 AM.

Comment

I am interested in joining the clan if there is space.
        My IGN: DarkenHeart
        I play frequently on my character B lv. 200 and very active.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenHeart View Post
          I am interested in joining the clan if there is space.
          My IGN: DarkenHeart
          I play frequently on my character B lv. 200 and very active.
          I'll add you as a friend when I get home and talk to some of the others, you will prob get on some time before Friday ^^

Comment

Working...
          X