Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EU Player Looking for Clan

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EU Player Looking for Clan

    Hello,
    creating general looking for clan thread, because none of the clan's threads i saw had specified what region they work with. I'd prefer not to join NA clan and then be like "well, all my clanmates play around middle of the night my time" or something. You get my point. Anyways.

    Relatively new player (193 team level) looking for clan/people to create clan with/friends??/people to suck game knowledge from, etc. Player from Poland, 22 years old, plenty of mmorpg/arpg/fps/gaming in general experience, mostly solo player right now, Would prefer semi-hardcore environment with voice communication. I'm not the most talkative person, my english speech might be little off sometimes, i stutter often, but overall i think of myself that i'm a worthy companion to bring along for the ride. Currently playing Nagne, lvl86, i've hit lvl 21 on other characters beside jerry and derrick, just to check them out. Not sure what my "main" character will be yet. Pretty much just going with Nagne for now, because i wanted to hit 80 on him because event. (i started playing last saturday? 13th Aug if you read this in the future)

    Thanks for reading

    IGN: DeathCame
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049929605

    Edit. I'd prefer not to join clan that randomly sends invites to any player around HQ, so please dont just send me inv in the game. If you are a part of the clan that does that, please, dont even bother with me.

    Edit 2. I've hit lv110 and depth 170 on my Nagne. Still not feeling like it will be my main, but playing him for now.
    Last edited by DeathCame; 08-20-2016, 10:11 PM.

  • #2
    Well there are only i think 3 active clans on the server currently, mostly because playerbase is horribly low. So i can only recommend you joining either Yggdrasil or RiverClub. Doubt they have specified time zones since it's a GLOBAL server and all clans have players from both EU and NA, if someone tried to make EU or NA timezone only clan it would most likely die in a week. Anyway, goodluck with finding a clan for yourself! Oh and i wouldn't recommend looking/joining any "Polish only" clan since they are probably already dead-

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Anri View Post
      playerbase is horribly low.
      I'd rather stay optimistic about the game. Any numbers you can get me to support that theory?

      Originally posted by Anri View Post
      it's a GLOBAL server and all clans have players from both EU and NA
      This is so bad, if it's true. I really hope that you're the one that just posts w/e stuff he thinks without it actually being true. I really hope. No offense.

      Comment


      • #4
        No im actually a person who plays since CBT2 and amout of people playing in this game is small. Game is pretty much not advertised at all. (Mostly because DFO is spending all the cash on advertisements) And again, global server with small population = Clans with people from all timezones, otherwise clan would most likely die in a week like most clans in this game right now-

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Anri View Post
          No im actually a person who plays since CBT2 and amout of people playing in this game is small. Game is pretty much not advertised at all. (Mostly because DFO is spending all the cash on advertisements) And again, global server with small population = Clans with people from all timezones, otherwise clan would most likely die in a week like most clans in this game right now-
          Ugh, since you brought bad news, have you got any good ones?

          Comment


          • #6
            Don't think so- The only good news i got is that this game MIGHT get better if devs actually start adding stuff/changing game in the way that we suggested.
            Oh btw not sure if you know but currently clans don't even have member ranks, bonuses/buffs, basically clans have NOTHING-.

            Comment


            • #7
              Can i bump this so people know that i'm still up for a clan?

              Comment


              • #8
                Well i doubt people will bother replying to you and inviting you like this-
                Since all most active clans have their recruitment threads, so you should look at riverclub or yggdrasil if you want to join any active clan-
                Or join some new one? Your choice really-

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Anri View Post
                  Well i doubt people will bother replying to you and inviting you like this-
                  Since all most active clans have their recruitment threads, so you should look at riverclub or yggdrasil if you want to join any active clan-
                  Or join some new one? Your choice really-
                  I'm begging you dude, go away with your negative attitude. You've almost made me quit the game altogether, but i'm glad i didnt listen to you. Hope might be the first step on the road to disappointment, but i have high hopes for finding a clan this way (or another) and for the game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Im not negative, im realistic. :I
                    Im supposed to go around lying "HEY THIS GAME HAS 1000000000 PLAYERS AND THOUSANDS OF FULL CLANS!" ? :I
                    I rather inform people so they don't waste time on their dream clan that won't exist.
                    Again good luck and i recommend these two clans i talked about before. o/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I like you and your positive attitude!

                      That's totally what i am too!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry to break it to you but, Anri is right about the lack of clans that are EU/Polish only. Even the 'bigger' clans are dying out. (Don't know about Yggdrasil but RiverClub has recently went from 10-15 players on at a time to 5 because lack of new ingame content, those five mostly just sit around towns anyway)

                        You can make a thread creating you're own if you wish, though you'll be lucky if you even get one or two people to join. That's just how it works, the game's community has always been small and every day more people drop it lol

                        I wish you luck if you do

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for siding with me Esper <3
                          And same with <Seven> we had about 10-15 people online sometimes, now we have like 5-7. It isn't BAD yet but well it's not good either.
                          And really goodluck to you man if, you gonna try to make your own clan. Because it won't be easy sadly... Hopefully we will get content update soon so people might come back IF new content will be good.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Esper View Post
                            Sorry to break it to you but, Anri is right about the lack of clans that are EU/Polish only. Even the 'bigger' clans are dying out. (Don't know about Yggdrasil but RiverClub has recently went from 10-15 players on at a time to 5 because lack of new ingame content, those five mostly just sit around towns anyway)

                            You can make a thread creating you're own if you wish, though you'll be lucky if you even get one or two people to join. That's just how it works, the game's community has always been small and every day more people drop it lol

                            I wish you luck if you do
                            Originally posted by Anri View Post
                            Thanks for siding with me Esper <3
                            And same with <Seven> we had about 10-15 people online sometimes, now we have like 5-7. It isn't BAD yet but well it's not good either.
                            And really goodluck to you man if, you gonna try to make your own clan. Because it won't be easy sadly... Hopefully we will get content update soon so people might come back IF new content will be good.
                            Because your clans r "dying" doesnt mean that the rest of the server is the same. I mean, i'm a solo player, so i dont even know how it would look like if i wanted to play in a party 24/7, if i'd be able to find people to play with that is. But I'll just keep playing and i'll keep this thread around, just in case. I guess plenty of gamers and in-game clans does not care about this forum, i've seen plenty of clan names (although creating a clan is not hard, nor expensive so there might be a lot of one-men-armies) and a lot of players waddling around.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DeathCame View Post



                              Because your clans r "dying" doesnt mean that the rest of the server is the same. I mean, i'm a solo player, so i dont even know how it would look like if i wanted to play in a party 24/7, if i'd be able to find people to play with that is. But I'll just keep playing and i'll keep this thread around, just in case. I guess plenty of gamers and in-game clans does not care about this forum, i've seen plenty of clan names (although creating a clan is not hard, nor expensive so there might be a lot of one-men-armies) and a lot of players waddling around.
                              Dude... Yggdrasil, Riverclub and seven are most popular and active clans on the server, so yes other clans ARE THE SAME IF NOT WORSE. And yes there are plenty of clans, but i can gurantee you than probably none of them gets above 10-15 people active and has more than 20 people. And no our clans aren't dying yet, others are though.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X