This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anri View Post

Dude... Yggdrasil, Riverclub and seven are most popular and active clans on the server, so yes other clans ARE THE SAME IF NOT WORSE. And yes there are plenty of clans, but i can gurantee you than probably none of them gets above 10-15 people active and has more than 20 people. And no our clans aren't dying yet, others are though.
    the clans aren't dying, they're just getting less people on. As soon as more good content comes the three top ones will be more active again

Comment

• Anri
      Anri commented
      Editing a comment
      What i meant by dying is that they aren't really active and pretty empty but then again, not fault of leaders that it is how it is. I really wish i could see more active clans tho.

• Esper
      Esper commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually meant to comment on him saying dying but accidentally clicked yours haha, and yeah I know right

• Anri
      Anri commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh well then xD

Originally posted by Anri View Post
    Yggdrasil, Riverclub and seven are most popular and active clans on the server, so yes other clans ARE THE SAME IF NOT WORSE. And yes there are plenty of clans, but i can gurantee you than probably none of them gets above 10-15 people active and has more than 20 people. And no our clans aren't dying yet, others are though.
    Yeah, sure dude. "most popular and active"... Who stated that? You? What if there are clans not in your time region, so you dont know that exist, but they r way more active than those you listed? I dont think there's like a list of clans to preview, is there?

Originally posted by Gawdly
    This game has lost more players than it's gained and that's a fact.
    Give me the actual numbers, the data or something. If it's a fact, there's a proof to it, right?

I love how my "i wanna find dudes to play with" thread turned into one dude talking large about whatever stuff he thinks is big and some other guys disagree'ing with him or with me. This forum is better than reddit.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathCame View Post

Yeah, sure dude. "most popular and active"... Who stated that? You? What if there are clans not in your time region, so you dont know that exist, but they r way more active than those you listed? I dont think there's like a list of clans to preview, is there?

Give me the actual numbers, the data or something. If it's a fact, there's a proof to it, right?

I love how my "i wanna find dudes to play with" thread turned into one dude talking large about whatever stuff he thinks is big and some other guys disagree'ing with him or with me. This forum is better than reddit.
      I'm honestly thinking you're just a troll at this point, sorry if you're not just ._.

Everyone is just explaining the facts of how hard it is to be in a huge active clan now adays, statistics aren't needed just stay on all day and you can see it. I'd rather not get into an argument dude I've been playing since day one of CBT1 I can tell you the facts. Just pick a clan and make friends since that's what you want

Comment

At the end of the day I can just say to either join a worldwide clan open now or make your own until more people get back into the game (maybe when another character comes?) Who knows, if you're nice and lucky enough you can maybe make the biggest EU only clan lol

Anyway just in case... Suteki can you watch over this forum in case the arguments continue I'd rather you end up having to close it then people get in trouble over something so silly ^^

Comment

While I have kept an eye on this, DeathCame is the one looking for a guild. If they don't feel like listening to any advice or thoughts on the matter, they don't have to. They're fine to hold out for an EU exclusive clan. If they have said they don't want to join a given clan or don't care for the advice, then move on. Arguments take more than one party, after all, and they've already asked for one person to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Suteki View Post
            While I have kept an eye on this, DeathCame is the one looking for a guild. If they don't feel like listening to any advice or thoughts on the matter, they don't have to. They're fine to hold out for an EU exclusive clan. If they have said they don't want to join a given clan or don't care for the advice, then move on. Arguments take more than one party, after all, and they've already asked for one person to leave.
            This is hilarous. What is this place, is it hell, here on earth? People not getting their double posts removed, moderators getting in saying something ridonkeylous that has no context on the matter and brings nothing to the case, not to mention other people typing in w/e they feel like typing, spamming other threads that also adds nothing to the case? (i'm mentioning all of yours "good luck with your clan" etc posts) Like.Okay, i guess this forum has like no official rules so... And i've just became one of you all, posting something that adds basically nothing. I've became my own worst enemy. Oh no... I guess i have to do a leap of faith, trying to save myself, to leave this hellhole...

DISREGARD. Forget that i said something, forget the i even exist. Just bumping my thread, so people know i'm still looking for people to play with. Cheers.

to anyone wanna say anything else... Remember what dude said, IF I DONT FEEL LIKE LISTENING TO ANY ADVICE, I DONT HAVE TOamusing

Comment

Working...
            X