Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you go boys and girls and alcoholics. hopefully this will fix the issue that has stumbled upon us

Comment

Updated post! Bump!

Comment

Hi,

I´m interested in joining. Pretty new to the game and just looking for some people to enjoy the game with.

Comment

Hey there, I'm interested in joining. Playing alone can get pretty boring xD

IGN: Glints

I play Mary, currently level 68.

Comment

Pretty much lonely playing this game and have no one to talk to. I'm really interested in joining.
            IGN:ChiakiAyami

Comment

Just started playing today and I would love to join people that are active. My highest is only lvl 22 and idk how to join clans atm, so if you could, i'd love a response to my msg! ign is Crybabies

Comment

Hi,
                i played HeroWarz for some weeks now and the clan i'm in there is nearly no respond in the chat and also nobody online when i am online, so some help from others is not available.
                I like to know of you, when are you guy usually online? (my timezone is UTC +1)

Comment

Can i join?

Comment

As a reminder, if a thread hasn't been posted in for over 30 days, posting in it can constitute a necro-post. I'm going to lock this thread for now as the OP has not been active on the forums since September. BootyScavenger, if you return, please PM a moderator to unlock the thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X