This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Clan Event] No Help Allowed

Do you have the feeling that Third World Extreme is not that extreme anymore?
    What if we add a little bit of emotion doing something different?

You want to be like those warriors known to make epic things leaving a legacy of amazing battles? This is your chance to prove yourself and beat this challenge defeating the enemy without your partners, without your sidekicks.

Requisites:

-COEMETERIUM clan members only.

Event Mechanics:
    -Make a video clearing any Third World Extreme - Villa Skylla instance with no sidekicks equipped. In case you need help in how to make a video: http://herowarzforum.koggames.com/fo...rding-with-obs
    -Post your IGN and video here in the comment section before end date.
    -This is a solo event, so yes, you need to clear the instance alone.
    -There will be 3 categories for this event:
    -Cat A.- Sidekicks Unequipped, [Affinity Buff(So Popular! Buff), Vitamins, Potions, Supplements - Not Allowed].
    -Cat B.- Sidekicks Unequipped, [Affinity Buff(So Popular! Buff) - Allowed]. [Vitamins, Potions, Supplements - Not Allowed].
    -Cat C.- Sidekicks Unequipped, [Affinity Buff(So Popular! Buff), Vitamins, Potions, Supplements - Allowed].
    -*Reset capsule allowed on all categories*.
    -More chances to win if you reach the most challenging category. If you participate in category A and dont win, don't lose hope, you will also have the opportunity to participate on category B and C.
    -Rewards will be given after the event end date. Pennies will be delivered via Mail and codes via Trade.

Prizes(Updated 22/12/2016):
    -Cat A Random Winner - 5 millions pennies (20% more for non iza/ram players) + 300 Diver Codes (20% more for non iza/ram players)
    -Cat B Random Winner - 3 millions pennies (20% more for non iza/ram players) + 150 Diver Codes (20% more for non iza/ram players)
    -Cat C Random Winner - 1.5 million pennies (20% more for non iza/ram players) + 100 Diver codes (20% more for non iza/ram players)

Event start/end date:
    -Start: Dec 21 6:00 a.m. PST
    -End: Dec 27 11:59 p.m. PST

Example entry:

IGN: Micione

List of participants:
    Category A: /-Tabofren-/-ShadowLink-/-Scaci-/

Category B: /-ALSCRE-/
    Category C:
    Winners

Category A
    Tabofren

Category B
    ALSCRE

Category C
    Scaci
    Last edited by OnVoK; 12-28-2016, 09:44 AM.

Since this is a "Clan Event" wouldn't this go under the Clans section?

Comment

As was mentioned, since only one guild is allowed to participate, it isn't exactly a "general" thread. I've moved both clan events to the Clan section!

Comment

• Micione
        Micione commented
        Editing a comment
        thx and sry^^

Alright, here's my entry:

I hope I did everything right.

IGN: Tabofren
      Last edited by Tabofren; 12-21-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• OnVoK
        OnVoK commented
        Editing a comment
        Tabofren Awesome video man. I'll only request your InGameName in the comment and all good.
        Participant for -Cat A.- Sidekicks Unequipped, [Affinity Buff(So Popular! Buff), Vitamins, Potions, Supplements - Not Allowed].

• Tabofren
        Tabofren commented
        Editing a comment
        OnVoK Alright, edited the video comment and my original post. Sorry for that.

Me soloing mantis without sidekicks or buffs for the cat A entry:

IGN:ShadowLink
      Last edited by ShadowLink; 12-21-2016, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• OnVoK
        OnVoK commented
        Editing a comment
        ShadowLink Well done man pretty nice video, and music and edition. xD
        Participant for -Cat A.- Sidekicks Unequipped, [Affinity Buff(So Popular! Buff), Vitamins, Potions, Supplements - Not Allowed].

IGN: Scaci

Comment

• OnVoK
        OnVoK commented
        Editing a comment
        Scaci Pretty good job dude, nice to see an audrey here.

IGN: ALSCRE

ALSCRE Is ok or i delete this entry ?

Comment

• OnVoK
        OnVoK commented
        Editing a comment
        ALSCRE np man

• Micione
        Micione commented
        Editing a comment
        man why dont try to do without heart buff? so you can partecipate for cat.A prize

• ALSCRE
        ALSCRE commented
        Editing a comment
        Micione I can. I just do not know.... If you can still, of course, I can record a video.

Thank you all for your participation on this event and congratulations for the winners.

Event end so you can close this topic now Suteki, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X