X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega Recruitment

Welcome to Omega.

Hello! I would like to extend a thank you for visiting this page to see If this is the guild/clan for you. We want you to feel comfortable in your decision, so please, take your time in deciding and meet some of us in-game!

Introduction
    My IGN is Qigong. I'm pretty sure none of you know me or have seen me around, for I am new to the game. I mainly play Nagne (lvl 100), but I am working around into leveling up the other characters as well. It is in my best interests that I create this clan in hopes of finding like-minded players who enjoy it immensely. We don't care if you're new or old, weak or strong. All we want is friendship and a healthy community we can enjoy ourselves with and possible make new friends.

Anyone is welcome to join Omega. Even If you want to tag along for the short term, or stick with us in the long haul, we don't mind If you'd like to come and go.

It's a small clan at the moment,with only 13 members, but I hope that we grow into something beautiful. Why play alone when you can play with new friends? Please, consider joining us in the fray and I hope everyone has a nice holiday on the 4th of July.

Communications: If you'd like as well, some of us chat in Discord as well, so ask any of us that are already in the guild/clan for the link and you could join the party!

Future plans. It up to the members where we want to go. For now, we're just PVE since that's all we have at the moment

Please post your IGN here or friend request me. I'm usually on and I'll add you right away.

Current Situation
    We are running pantheons and Labs currently and If you arent caught up in levels or depth, we can help you powerlevel your character until you can join us.
    Last edited by Qigong; 07-07-2016, 03:22 PM.

I'll join. Add me Tucansamm

Comment

Originally posted by Tucansamm View Post
      I'll join. Add me Tucansamm
      Added you as a friend. Will see you soon whenever you log back in. Thanks for joining and many welcomes!

Comment

Hello!
        I want to join, active player, B here! 131 / 168 Depth
        IGN: Eddy

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy View Post
          Hello!
          I want to join, active player, B here! 131 / 168 Depth
          IGN: Eddy
          I'll add you as soon as I can. Thank you for considering us.

Comment

might be intresting i most of the time feel lonely not haveing anybody to play with.
            ign : sawi032 characters : 74 ara , 21 mari

Comment

Originally posted by Fire
              Good luck Qigong
              You too man! Enjoy the game c:

Comment

Ohh well,im not some mvp ,rngesus hates me, but maybe u consider taking me in ;p .
                149lvl Ara 168 depth, 110 B 167 depth.
                IGN: Meow

Comment

Originally posted by Meow View Post
                  Ohh well,im not some mvp ,rngesus hates me, but maybe u consider taking me in ;p .
                  149lvl Ara 168 depth, 110 B 167 depth.
                  IGN: Meow
                  We would love to have you join us! c: add me ingame Qigong

Comment

im still newbie for this game can i join , Mac lvl 21 IGN : Swagg

Comment

i will like to join to i am new to this game so i wont mind to make some friends

Comment

still new to game here IGN Xieniel

Comment

I'm interested!
                          IGN: Balls

Comment

Ign: Colonnello

Comment

IGN : ToshiyukiS

Comment

Working...
                              X