This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yggdrasil is Now Recruiting!

Yggdrasil is full as of August 12th 2016, 1:26 PM. I'll be opening up applications again if players happen to end up quitting/going inactive, but they are closed for the time being. Thanks for your interest in Yggdrasil!

Who are we?
    Yggdrasil is a clan of players that enjoys dabbling in a series video games seeking players interested interactions both in and out of the game. Our members tend to associate with each other through the use of a Discord server, and may not necessarily be limited to playing Hero Warz.

Who are we looking for?
    Our clan mainly consists of individuals currently attending post secondary education; we would enjoy the company of other individuals in our age group. That said, this is not a requirement by any means; we're willing to accept anyone that doesn't mind our silly attitudes. Please not that discussion that occurs in our discord chat may prove offensive to quite a large group of individuals, and hence, I only recommend you apply for the clan if and only if you believe you are able to tolerate this to some extent. Be warned that NSFW themes are also often laced into our conversations. This, however, is not a requirement, by any means.

RPers and individuals with an in game name containing the phrase 'Kirito' need not apply.

How does joining Yggdrasil benefit me?
    We have a few end game players that may or may not be willing to assist you if they happen to not be doing anything else. You can also chill and whatnot; we often use voice chat to socialize, and we tend to be pretty easy to get along with.

If you would like to join us, post below, send me a message, or PM me in game. I'll get back to you whenever I'm available.
    Last edited by Lacrima; 08-12-2016, 12:26 PM.

Bump, currently at 9 members.

Comment

Although I'm already in a clan, Lacrima is an awesome guy and I hope lots of people join :P

Comment

• ChaosGod
        ChaosGod commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah. Lacrima is the best Nagne in Herowarz atm

Originally posted by Fire
      Yggdrasil is Currently Full.

wut
      Yah wut - kick someone so I can have their spot.

Comment

Lacrima will make Nagne be nerfed. That's more than enough reason to join the clan :P

Comment

Yes please, Audreys and Derricks need a distraction for the nerf hammer.

Comment

Whoa, this seems fun- I love communication, and though I'm not too experienced with the Discord chat platform, I'd be willing to try. Is there any room for more members? The name pleases me as it's not only connected to mythology but pleasantly reminds me of Tales of Symphonia.

Comment

• Lacrima
              Lacrima commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup, we booted some inactive players, so there's space!

I would love to join! I am a new player but very eager to play the game! Very active on discord and am looking forward to hanging out with you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Codell View Post
              Whoa, this seems fun- I love communication, and though I'm not too experienced with the Discord chat platform, I'd be willing to try. Is there any room for more members? The name pleases me as it's not only connected to mythology but pleasantly reminds me of Tales of Symphonia.
              Alright, sounds lovely! My team name is the same as the username here, 'Codell'. Thank you.

Comment

What does membership look like/how active is the guild after cutting a lot of members?

Comment

• Lacrima
                  Lacrima commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We tend to have around a page of people online at during the days, and a bit more during peak hours, but we're a lot less active at night.

I would like a spot, I'll stick to this game for a long while. (Saw your videos on youtube btw, sick gear+music)
                IGN: Stroganoff.

Comment

• Lacrima
                  Lacrima commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks!
                  /10char

I'd like to join too, If I may. Hope you guys aren't full. Here's a tad about me...

I'm 21 year old European dude, currently a university student, studying chinese linguistics. I'm fluent in Bulgarian, English, German and Mandarin Chinese. So I can talk to y'all!
                My interests include, working out, playing games all day, procrastinating, eating food, regreting eating said food, and mastur... I mean sleeping!
                I play Elsword, DFO, Florensia and this.
                Decided to main the game since I've been having a ton of fun playing. I'll stick around atleast till the release of ClosersOnline (probably way longer since this is too much fun!)

And I happen to be all about those NSFW themes iykwim! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm a lvl 85 Derrick at 163 Depth.
                Last edited by Tomin; 08-01-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I would like to join. Is it still possible?

Comment

Thanks for applying everyone, we're currently at 43/50, and still recruiting.

Comment

If you're not full I would like to join.

Comment

Working...
                      X