Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maintenance Discussion Thread (08/16/2016)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance Discussion Thread (08/16/2016)

Heya Heroes,

Tonight, there is set to be a server maintenance starting at midnight Pacific on 8/17/2016. It's scheduled to last until 4AM Pacific as well.

Some events are ending! These include the sale on some special and regular packages in the Venus Shop, Jerry's Attendance Event, and the Level Up Nagne and Derrick Event. There are only a few more hours to try to finish them up! Facebook also warned us that soon the White and Black Grand Pianos will be replaced, but it didn't state if they would be leaving in this maintenance... so if you're desperate for either one, you may want to play it safe.

So, what are you hoping for? Social Media has been pretty quiet as far as I've seen on clues and our projected time isn't very long, but I'm personally hoping for some non-bikini outfits to buy from the Venus Shop.

Originally posted by Suteki View Post
    Heya Heroes,

Tonight, there is set to be a server maintenance starting at midnight Pacific on 8/17/2016. It's scheduled to last until 4AM Pacific as well.

Some events are ending! These include the sale on some special and regular packages in the Venus Shop, Jerry's Attendance Event, and the Level Up Nagne and Derrick Event. There are only a few more hours to try to finish them up! Facebook also warned us that soon the White and Black Grand Pianos will be replaced, but it didn't state if they would be leaving in this maintenance... so if you're desperate for either one, you may want to play it safe.

So, what are you hoping for? Social Media has been pretty quiet as far as I've seen on clues and our projected time isn't very long, but I'm personally hoping for some non-bikini outfits to buy from the Venus Shop.
    the piano are suppose to leave this maintenance because on the venus shop pandora list, it says "item of the month", i originally thought it was going to leave at july, since month was ending, however i guess its going to change around once every 4 weeks, on the tuesday of whatever week is closest to the 20th of each month

Comment

"Greetings, heroes! Please be informed that there will be a 8 hours server maintenance (August 17, 12:00AM PDT to 4:00AM PDT)." ? ? ?
      - from the website post

I'm hoping for less rng and maybe less codes per extreme run.

Comment

• Suteki
        Suteki commented
        Editing a comment
        That's likely a copy+paste error... one that I missed when checking the page though x.x

• Queen
        Queen commented
        Editing a comment
        hopefully its 4 hours..? if its 8hours tehn its a big patch...

• penquinn
        penquinn commented
        Editing a comment
        wouldn't you prefer it to be 8 hours and a big patch? also its 4 hours it was just a typo

new content and events that aren't attendance or leveling up.

Comment

• Queen
        Queen commented
        Editing a comment
        venus shop/classes changes ;3/EX perhaps

maybe remove the diver code cost when you die

Comment

• Lacrima
        Lacrima commented
        Editing a comment
        No. Lower cost instead, benefits everyone, this barely benefits anyone.

Removing diver code loss upon death does nothing to solve the problem that end-game players spend 5 years in lib, it just worsens it by having people get stuff from EX faster, which leads to more people having nothing to do but slave away in lib for codes so they can do more EX.

• Wraith
        Wraith commented
        Editing a comment
        Lacrima
        i agree, but i also agree with Queen
        it would be nice if they did both, that way we can practice even if we keep dying
        or farm for longer if we can clear EX easily.

I´m just mad at the Grindwall (Diver Codes) before the Grindwall (crappy rewards in EX). I hope there will be some change there. (lower cost/better card draws/Equipment that isn´t lower than your current Depth Level)

Comment

• Queen
        Queen commented
        Editing a comment
        they need to remove the panth gemstones -,-...theres literally no point of them being in EX, like what do i do with 1k gemstones...

more lewd costumes incoming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Comment

• Queen
        Queen commented
        Editing a comment
        please no more..., we has enough ;<

A new character or a fix to the rng filled gear. Really the only things I want. Events aren't good enough for me to play when I feel like I won't ever have an actual build and at the very least a new character would be something to hold me over till I get to lib or something(if I actually like the character that is).

Comment

Remove the Code cost for dieing in EX.

It's retardedly tedious to farm EX as Mary. And when you think about having to farm Liberation Brainlessly for 25-30 minutes for ONE ATTEMPT at EX, resulting in an almost guaranteed defeat, well... It just makes you want to transition to Diablo for the rest of the day, even though you already have done the current season's goals and there's nothing left to do but grind till your eyes bleed and you develop carpal tunnel syndrome.
        Because the grind in HW is so much more tedious.

Comment

• penquinn
          penquinn commented
          Editing a comment
          Eventually once you are able to clear EX at a high success rate you will start complaining about the cost to enter. This solution is just a band-aid.

• IRAMPAGE
          IRAMPAGE commented
          Editing a comment
          have u been farming EX as mary? tell me how

• seph
          seph commented
          Editing a comment
          It is not a band-aid.

Me, along with many many others, are complaining about the cost. Someone needed to point out what i just pointed out, on top of the unfair cost for entry.
          You should be rewarded upon a successful entry and not punished for the failure, as, right now, EX Pantheon is nearly impossible as Mary ('nearly' because i haven't tried all maps, but some of them are 100% failure, no matter what you do). Even with the bugged mod.

Edit: On top of it all, that is the very end-game content that we have right now that simply requires a lot of practice to even have a SLIGHT chance at completing.
          And we do not have any place to practice for that besides the Labyrinth that everyone can do with their eyes closed in up to 3 minutes, depending on the hero and the map.
          Last edited by seph; 08-17-2016, 09:16 AM.

Patch notes:

-Audrey and mary damage x9000% increase
        -Free rota for everyone

thats it.

Comment

Did you guys see the patch notes? Patch Notes

The current characters are being fixed and nagne...is being fixed!!! Woot woot! More mana regen for nagne~~~
          Last edited by Magyeomie; 08-16-2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I'm hoping for easier drop rate for codes like 2x per boss at the least, otherwise i'm with everyone else. Better drop rate for sidekicks and lowwer code cost in ex.

Comment

Originally posted by Magyeomie View Post
              Did you guys see the patch notes? Patch Notes

The current characters are being fixed and nagne...is being fixed!!! Woot woot! More mana regen for nagne~~~
              Originally posted by Patch Notes
              Derrick
              • [Shield Block] has been fixed and will activate more than one time as intended.
              • Skill targeting for Warrior’s Entrance has been adjusted.
              LMAO!
              Derrick is about to become even more tanky.
              Time to block all of Opera House's Bubbles. LOL!
              (Still get stunned though.)

Comment

Thank God Nagne has more mana regen :'^)

Comment

• DrinkingBleach
                  DrinkingBleach commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, now I wont have to lose all my mana after one boss QQ
                  Idk about the no cd animation part, I'l play around with Nagne when the maintenance ends but yay, mana :'^)

• dCypher
                  dCypher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cloud Walk had an animation on it's icon as if it's on cooldown once used. But Cloud Walk doesn't have a cooldown. It's just a visual change.

• Magyeomie
                  Magyeomie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DrinkingBleach i know right!
                  dCypher ahhh okay! I didnt even notice XD #RIP

Originally posted by Hiek View Post

LMAO!
                Derrick is about to become even more tanky.
                Time to block all of Opera House's Bubbles. LOL!
                (Still get stunned though.)
                LOL it seems that it was intended for him to be more tankier than he is now
                Weeeelllpppp you can now farm ex pantheon :P

Please dont forget about me and my broken legness and lags :P

Comment

Working...
                X