X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackdaw or Izanami

http://herowarz.koggames.com/who-is-next/mobile.php

Translation:
    OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND INTO THE LIGHT SPAWN OF THE UNDERWORLD AWAKENS TO FIGHT
    Last edited by ChaosGod; 10-26-2016, 01:29 AM.

It's Jackdaw.
    Why? because of the Shadows, and only Mac and Jackdaw had these type of fonts in KR.
    I guarantee Izanami will be the last character released in both Global, and Japan because she's the most overrated character everyone wants and most played.

SOURCE

Comment

Good news Jackdaw seems interesting character to play

Comment

Its Izanami it looks like her portal skill and in the first 4 sec in her korea intro it got that background picture.

Comment

I think it's Jackdaw this time,

KoG's current Halloween figure is Scarecrow, the translation seems to fit for Jackdaw and gender balance will be 1:1

As for Izanami, KoG didn't add her yet in the training section of the main page, so probably Jackdaw right?
          Last edited by Resilientz; 10-26-2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taki View Post
            Its Izanami it looks like her portal skill and in the first 4 sec in her korea intro it got that background picture.
            Ah, you might be right.

It's probably Izanami, but I don't trust KOG the background could mislead us on purpose since we figured out Mac too easily last time.
            Plus, if it actually ends up being Izanami, they're probably going to screw themselves later since Izanami is suppose to be their 'best' character release.
            But, then again A.Storm does completely ruin our characters in the Global/JPN versions.

Notice, they didn't say the Character's Arrival in the different language this time, and both Jackdaw and Izanami have 'dark' features about them.
            I don't trust it. Plus we have less Males as well.
            Last edited by Hiek; 10-26-2016, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• Remix
              Remix commented
              Editing a comment
              Kog is going by most want character and I'm sure they even had a hard time choosing the next character release. I would disagree about releasing them early as majority of us want to play favorites and don't want to wait. The ones not released yet will get their chance soon, not like their out of the picture of the game.
              Last edited by Remix; 10-26-2016, 10:14 AM.

IT'S FINALLY HIM
            JACKDAW
            The shadows really gave it out but I mean KOG already released a male character so it could be female this time
            Might be Izanami but I'm hoping it's Jackdaw
            I've been switching between main characters and I finally want to stick with this one

Comment

We do have fewer males, but we did get a male character last... so I dunno, this picture in the background is pretty convincing. Regardless of who it is, I'm sure that just like Mac, we'll get more clues over the week of the countdown. And I'm excited for both options, so it's a win for me c:

Comment

That image Hiek posted, I just googled it and the character is definitely Izanami, I got Izanami gameplay videos
                but the translation fits Jackdaw.. wtf

Comment

Originally posted by LunaticBlade View Post
                  That image Hiek posted, I just googled it and the character is definitely Izanami, I got Izanami gameplay videos
                  That's why in my reply, I said I don't trust KOG.
                  It could be a way to mislead us because both Jackdaw and Izanami have a dark theme about them.

Comment

• LunaticBlade
                    LunaticBlade commented
                    Editing a comment
                    E: nvm I'm blind
                    Last edited by LunaticBlade; 10-26-2016, 05:15 AM.

• Hiek
                    Hiek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well, I've been sitting here reading stuff on the Korean site and I don't see anything mentioned about ''Underworlds'' for Jackdaw anywhere like Izanami so this most likely will be Izanami, and A.Storm's making a BIG mistake releasing her this early.
                    When the game actually dies out badly, they're not going to have someone has unique as her to revive it.

I'm going to take this assumption as: ''A.Storm knows our version is already dying so they're releasing her now.''
                    Last edited by Hiek; 10-26-2016, 05:30 AM.

Originally posted by LunaticBlade View Post
                  The underworld theme fits Izanami in Japanese mythology but I'm still hoping it is Jackdaw

Comment

The background picture, I'm going to say it's Izanami. If it's true, I'll buy more Venus items. I am surprised they are going to even release another character so soon.
                    Last edited by Remix; 10-26-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

I want Jackdaw pretty bad but I guess playing as Izanami for a bit would be cool

Comment

It's Izanami because the background belongs to her.

Comment

As much as I want it to be Jackdaw, it's Izanami. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                          X