X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HeroWarz Pause - FAQ

Hey Players,

Listed below is the starting FAQ that addresses a number of questions that some of you will have regarding the recent Pause Announcement and the details therein.
    Please be aware that this FAQ will be updated as we roll out more info.

- What is happening to my account name, characters, and all of my accomplishments that I have made in the game?
    We will be making another announcement at a later date with more information about existing HeroWarz Characters, Inventory, Team Names and Accomplishments.

- When will the game be made available again?
    We are targeting early 2018 as the re-launch time period. Though Players should keep in mind that an MMO dev cycle can be very complicated and the re-launch date may change. However, early 2018 is our target/tentative re-launch period.

- Will the other characters be released during the remaining months?
    Unfortunately, there is no plan to launch any new, playable characters between now and the Pause date 3/26/17.

- What will happen to the K-Ching I already used for the game to purchase items?
    We will be making another announcement at a later date with more information about K-Ching and any possible compensation plans going forward!

- What will happen to the Venus Shop?
    The Venus Shop will be permanently closed when the servers come back up. We will me making another announcement at a later date regarding what will happen with any unspent K-Ching.

- I already bought enough VIP for more than 4 months and the game only has 3 months left. What now?
    Along the same vein as the K-Ching question listed above, this too will be covered in a follow up post that we will be making at a later date. Every applicable team is currently working together to come up with the best plan possible. We’ll keep you guys and girls posted as soon as possible.

- Will the forums and website stay online during the game's hiatus?
    The Official HeroWarz Forums and Website will remain active throughout the next few months, and up until the 3/26 Pause date.

- What kind of changes are going to be made to the game?
    During the course of the Pause, we’re going to be keeping everybody posted with periodic, HeroWarz development updates via the Official HeroWarz Facebook Page. So, if you haven’t already Liked and Follow our page, do it now!

Keep your eyes here on this forum thread and our Official Facebook page as we'll be posting new information as it becomes available.

Thanks again,

- Elijah

Feels to me like this game was just a moneygrab tbh.
    Now they have the money and BAM herowarz down for a year. i want a refund on every € i spent on this game.

Comment

• Tabofren
      Tabofren commented
      Editing a comment
      A refund is very, very unlikely. Maybe you'll get the kChing back, but no real money.
      I'm not sure, but KoG doesn't owe you anything. It's a free game, they can shut it down whenever they want, compensation is their choice, not yours.

Originally posted by Elijah View Post
    - What is happening to my account name, characters, and all of my accomplishments that I have made in the game?
    We will be making another announcement at a later date with more information about existing HeroWarz Characters, Inventory, Team Names and Accomplishments.
    Will be waiting for this, can't play well knowing that the efforts might go to waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Elijah View Post
      When is later? "Early next week" ? https://www.facebook.com/events/1166...tab=discussion

Comment

So you're practically rebuilding the game from the ground up? I'm still kind of confused as to what the pause actually is other than the game's going to be offline till 2018.

I hope I can get my fill of this game before march. All my friends got hooked on it..

Comment

A little advice from someone with a big gaming experience: Just follow the KR version.
          The game isn't so popular in Korea anymore simply because they prefer competitive games... just look at the most played games in Kr: Sudden attack (competitive fps), Blade & soul (competitive arena PvP 1v1 MMO and hard PvE), League of Legends (competitive moba), Starcraft 2 (competitive rts). But this doesn't mean if you follow their patches the game will become ***** here... our mentality is so much different from theirs, and with a good amount of content, hell, maybe even a player with 220 depth + all sidekicks would still be behind and need to grind really hard to catchup with latest patches end game. Note also: Blade & soul isn't that much popular in Eu / Na anymore because of how they threated their players, with insane lag, fps issues, and a lot of time between patches (+ hackers and botters) and so many people just left the game (including me), but in Kr there was no such problems and today it's still full of players.

Comment

Working...
          X