New characters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New characters?

I've been having so much fun with this game and honestly one of my favorite games right now. But I feel like there aren't a lot of characters to choose from. Don't get the wrong idea here, there are still quite a bit of characters to choose from, but when will there be more characters? Do the people at herowarz just announce the new characters on the spot or do they announce it ahead of time?

Per the Pause FAQ, there won't be any new characters released before the Pause. There are additional characters in the KR version that weren't released yet (though we do have over half of all the current KR characters), so that may be something to look forward to in the future.

As for previous character releases and how those were carried out, normally the week before patch there would be a teaser image up on the main page. It wouldn't clearly state who was coming out, but left some clues. A week later, the character was revealed -- either to be released that day (Mac/Ramirez) or for their pre-release event (Izanami).

Comment

Working...
    X