Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone hoping to happen to the game after the pause?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everyone hoping to happen to the game after the pause?

I'm excited but not. There will be a lot more stuff added to the game after the pause but I need to wait around a year for that to happen.

The main thing I want is more skills on each character. Like every character can have different playstyles because of how many skills there might be.
    Right now there are characters that switch playstyles but not much. I don't like using the same skills over and over again but I still have a love for the game.

If they add pvp during the pause I will be the happiest person, any game I play I love pvp. So I really hope that is also coming after the pause.

Thanks for reading!

spins and pitcher

I guess they'll just translate the korean version of the game. And that is honestly the best thing they can do. It's so much fun

Comment

KR

Comment

A chocolate fountain would be sweet. You know: with the strawberries and the half chocolate-half regular cookie?

And everybody probably already knows what character I want...

Comment

• Tabofren
          Tabofren commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't tbh
          Tell me

• Spiral
          Spiral commented
          Editing a comment
          Hwaran is love. Hwaran is life.

Hoping for the Korean version translated. Literally all I really wanted. Jerry spin2win, and this costume set.

Comment

• OnVoK
          OnVoK commented
          Editing a comment
          That set is too awesome; hope to see that one day.
          but
          I think will cost at least 200 dllrs due to RNG factor/boxes.
          GG

• Drunk
          Drunk commented
          Editing a comment
          The sad thing is, $200 is a farcry with the current $20 pricing. If I recall someone we had talk to said he spent $5k and was still missing a piece.
          Sad day.

• OnVoK
          OnVoK commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG "poor" guy, so sorry for him, totally waste of money; at least he has the money to spend in whatever he want xD

Having fun is the essence of any game, and the fun in this game stop when you finish story mode on your first character.

After the pause i'm hoping for a version of this awesome game that makes me smile while im playing, from level 0 to level 200 and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk View Post
          Hoping for the Korean version translated. Literally all I really wanted. Jerry spin2win, and this costume set.
          Let's not forget the Ninja-Set and Jerry Recolor

Comment

• Spiral
            Spiral commented
            Editing a comment
            Where are you people finding these pictures lol?! I'm really interested!

• Tabofren
            Tabofren commented
            Editing a comment
            Spiral
            Oh trust me, you don't want to know how deep I dig everyday for Jerry fanart.
            The ninja costume is on the KR homepage rn, the rest I got through Google-translate and reverse search. I can mail you some links if you want.

Add more difficulty , more item sets , more costumes ( that actualy looks good ), rethink the free to play model (less pay to win) ,rethink the chest system (increase drop rate for upgrade resources and make chests drop random costumes or something), delete costume stats(most of them are pretty ugly but i have to wear them... and it feels kind of pay to win when there are different qualities with higher stats). Sorry for bad English. Have a nice day

Comment

Tbh give us Ethan he is the love of my life and we absolutely need him. Also the whole translate kr is nice cause there's some cool mac skills we don't have rip

Comment

Working...
            X