X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What heroes do you want?

What characters do you want the most?
    Say who and maybe why!

I really hope for Mac or Ethan soon, I've never had so much fun using skills before..
    Shoot monkey out of a gun? Check
    Summon a Call of duty helicopter? Check

Going to do a quick little summary of what I expect of each character once they release based on current results, feel free to still cast in your opinion and favorite character!

Also if you want, I'll add a point to one here! -

Bi-Gwang: 11 - She's right behind Izanami! Expect to see plenty of her, especially in teams made up of Izanami x Biwang.
    Tom: 3 (DRAW) - It'll be rare to see one of him running around, nobody likes being the pitcher i suppose.
    Jerry: 12 (Runner up) - Update: Her fans are speaking up, She's proving that she'll be around for the long run now.
    Ramirez: 5 (DRAW) - His skills seem lack-luster but those who enjoy Derrick will have fun using him. I don't think he'll be used as much sadly.
    Hwaran: 3 (DRAW) - She's right on the same grounds as Ramirez, but due to being such a beauty. I'm sure her popularity will grow much faster.
    Ethan: 3 (DRAW) - Due to his generic straight to the point militarized skillset, he won't be as popular. though his summons may change this.
    Mac: 5(DRAW) - Will appear often enough and will surely grow in popularity once people get used to his skills.
    Jackdaw: 9 - A curious case.. he'll probably be a lot of people's secondaries but surely won't be absent anytime.
    Izanami: 13.5 (Winner.) - I expect to see A LOT of her around come release, possible crowded servers of her. She's cute and expect parties of just her.

That's a lot of Draws/Ties... lol Make up your mind people!~

See which one is most popular. (Pst, If they're going to release any characters first according to results these are the few you'd want to see: IZANAMI - JERRY - BI-GWANG - JACKDAW.)
    Last edited by Wolf; 07-06-2016, 07:30 PM.

Izanami.
    Just Izanami.

Comment

Definitely Izanami and Jerry.

Comment

Izanami, Mac, and Jackdaw. *^*

Comment

Izanami and Jackdaw.

Comment

Iza, jackdaw and jerry

Comment

Jerry, Mary, Bi gwang.

Comment

JERRY!!!
                ...Jerry...

Comment

Ramirez, Iza and Jackdaw

Comment

Jackdaw...

Comment

I want all <3 but I am more excited about Jerry, Bigwang, Izanami, and Jackdaw. Btw who is ace? LOL

Comment

• Wolf
                        Wolf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Apologies! haha. Ace is actually Tom, but on the kHerowarz server he's probably better known as Tom. so I changed that.

• Magyeomie
                        Magyeomie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ohh! I was like whattt.... XD I even went back to the korean website to make sure i wasnt being lied too LOL XD or if they release another character XD The Korean CEO said they are planning on releasing 100 characters and 200 new levels so i was like :O Ace?!

Bi-Gwang. I played her in Korea, and she's my all-time favorite.

Comment

Bi-Gwang, Izanami, and Jackdaw!

Comment

Ara is the only character I'll ever need.
                          #WaterPower

Comment

• Wolf
                            Wolf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            But what about Izanami? I guess by your name you're really into Water based abilities. Same here haha

Izanami is the one I've been waiting for.

Comment

Working...
                          X