That moment when you're a B user..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That moment when you're a B user..

And they nerf your character into the ****ing ground after you spent all your time and effort leveling and gearing them. So.. reroll to audrey or hades and do double the player damage B could ever do, or just wait for a new character release? Oh wait they released Mary, I could totally just play her... *Ragequits*

Sorry, i am and will forever be a B user, and after the nerf most Bs in prosperity have already found ways to cope with the nerfs. even to the point where we're still clearing lib hard/lab/EX pantheon at similar clear times.

Please remove all the Bs who can no longer cheese bosses with hallu, the real skilled Bs are still around and still destroy maps.

Thank you.

Comment

• Raptor
      Raptor commented
      Editing a comment
      Show me a screenshot of your player damage in a party with Hades, Audrey, and Ara. Cope = Sit there with your **** in your hand getting carried. Congrats on being a really skilled B.

why would i need to party with any other class when i can perfectly solo every single content as B right now?...how would i benefit from partying?

Comment

• Raptor
      Raptor commented
      Editing a comment
      So what you're saying is, you're okay with the nerf because you're already so geared it doesn't matter? Good for you.

B can still nuke and destroy bosses, OMG I CANT USE HALLU ANYMORE TO CHEESE, guess what? theres other ways to do the SAME EXACT thing, just because people haven't figured it out yet doesn't mean you get to throw a tantrum on the forums. a 165 depth B can still solo pantheon, and guess what? ara and audrey have VERY difficult times soloing pantheon bosses at ~165 depth. So yes, his nerf were needed, why? because hes still the best boss killer in the game.

Comment

• Retired
      Retired commented
      Editing a comment
      [because people haven't figured it out yet]

please enlighten us, as I'm a new B player and I'm rather upset that my skills does more harm to myself than the enemies.

• Mewmew
      Mewmew commented
      Editing a comment
      Retired - So you want him to teach you how to play? *Here on the forums? *No offense but he probably has better things to do :P

Never really cared much about B so I don't look too much into him. He's a bit too Sasuke edgy shinigami type for me, maybe his backstory doesn't entail this but his appearance surely does. I think B is fine of course, and I don't really understand nerfs even when PvP isn't around yet. But I welcome them.

Comment

• Drunk
      Drunk commented
      Editing a comment
      I love every single post you make. I literally cry of laughter. I don't know why, but they're just so funny. xD

Originally posted by Unstable View Post
    B can still nuke and destroy bosses, OMG I CANT USE HALLU ANYMORE TO CHEESE, guess what? theres other ways to do the SAME EXACT thing, just because people haven't figured it out yet doesn't mean you get to throw a tantrum on the forums. a 165 depth B can still solo pantheon, and guess what? ara and audrey have VERY difficult times soloing pantheon bosses at ~165 depth. So yes, his nerf were needed, why? because hes still the best boss killer in the game.
    tell us the combos now plz *-*

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy View Post

tell us the combos now plz *-*
      ill gladly tell if you whispered me in game, some of these immature people on the forums don't deserve to know tips and hints considering the way they act and portray themselves when something happens.

Comment

i only cri because we lost webslash and swish swish sound effect it has lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire

Says the end-game B trying to tell people "is no problem" when leveling up because abused Liberation bug, acting like the only thing that was nerfed was Hallucination as if all B's only use that skill.
          Pardon? im only 200 depth at the moment, a lot of people are ahead of me sitting at 210 depth, i did not know about the lib bug, so no i didnt get a chance to abuse it, anything else, bro?

Comment

"Only 200 depth" *proceeds to roll on floor and start laughing* There are not "a lot" of people, there are probably 10 if not less. 200 is basically already nearing end-game and what you're trying to argue "is no problem" when you can't even experience yourself what it's like playing as a B from start to where you're at now because you're already endgame. I don't think I would have admitted that I abused a bug either. That could lead to some serious problems on my account like a roll back xP
            sigh, if i lvl'd up a 2nd B on another account and went through these "struggles" that you're claiming due to the nerfs, and i have no issues going through this content other than the RNG which are not affected by the nerfs, will you leave this alone?

Comment

Class jump, and get the other classes nerfed. Cute. Great game, great community. hehexd

Comment

Sure bro. Hit that 200 depth again soloing without using Hallucination since that's what you claim people cry about, and tell us how much deeps you're doing thanks to the skill nerfs :*
                the deeps will be 100% because the content ill be doing will be solo'd. B's aoe mob clear is alot slower sure, but its definitely fine, and since the hallu nerfs, theres otherways to single target destroy bosses. Im sorry you havent figured it out yet, ill give you time.

Comment

Deeps as in numbers that appear above mob heads, come on man. Wouldn't really care about your 100% end scores since that was blatantly obvious. Have fun leveling up again to prove me wrong bro. Unless you can't!
                  sorry, the game isnt that difficult when you're already know the mechanics, how to avoid everything, and how to use the proper sidekicks for the pantheon levels, since they all require a use of a different sidekick, i guess its just a personal skill thing huh? ill leave you to struggle.

Comment

Hmm, I guess you'd struggle leveling again even after you offered. Guess you can only talk big game. Next time don't try to seem like such a hot shot if you won't back up your statements.
                    sorry, i dont see anywhere denying my offer, im still doing it, i guess you're better off complaining on the forums than actually learning how to be a better player in game, figures huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Unstable View Post

sorry, the game isnt that difficult when you're already know the mechanics, how to avoid everything, and how to use the proper sidekicks for the pantheon levels, since they all require a use of a different sidekick, i guess its just a personal skill thing huh? ill leave you to struggle.
                      Here don't give us this, there's no secret to nuking a boss, if I pop every skill I have I still can't solo anything after this nerf, so don't pretend you're a pro when literally the only thing you can do on a boss is pop all your skills and sidekicks. You're 200 depth, get down off your high horse and ****ing open your mind to what people who just unlock pantheon would experience. Bosses aren't even the issue at this stage, I can't even get through the mobs before the boss even with "expert dodging" because I can't kill in time. Sorry that we don't want to be carried through the game and are complaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X