This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary's damage too low?

Mary's damage is still sub-par compared to other heroes. Pretty disappointing especially when versing with boss or hi-rank monster. What are your thoughts guys?

i think shes ment to be a tank
    i played her in CBT2 and i felt really non-squishy lol
    take that with a grain of salt though, since i only played her to lvl 65

Comment

This game doesnt need tank or CC classes

Comment

She doesn't even feel like a tank. I find it difficult to solo boss with her (storyline).

Comment

I think the issue is all the pve content too easy right now. So yeah we don't really need a tank

Comment

Originally posted by King View Post
            I think the issue is all the pve content too easy right now. So yeah we don't really need a tank
            nah. this game is all about grinding. whose damage is higher - thats the best one character
            even with hard content sooner or later fragile characters will get enouqh survivability to farm content without tank
            while tank will never get to the same farming speed

Comment

Well im just disappointed...Thought Mary will get a comeback..but nah

Comment

I'm glad, now less people will play her and she'll be a niche pick

Comment

Originally posted by Ryvius View Post
                  This game doesnt need tank or CC classes
                  You're wrong. The pve side may not need tank or cc classes but the pvp side is AOS (aka moba) so no, this game needs tank and cc classes.
                  also, is mary out now? somehow she's not in char select on open beta despite being on cbt 2.

Comment

• Agashi
                    Agashi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    She came out again in the patch like 10 or so hours ago, read notes.

• YuriZahard
                    YuriZahard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    damn, just went back to the homepage and saw the "welcome back mary" lmfao.

Originally posted by YuriZahard View Post

You're wrong. The pve side may not need tank or cc classes but the pvp side is AOS (aka moba) so no, this game needs tank and cc classes.
                  also, is mary out now? somehow she's not in char select on open beta despite being on cbt 2.
                  I think he means PVE. PVP is separate anyway and has nothing to do with pve side of things.

Comment

I think the whole, 'everyone needs to be damage' statement is a bit of a crap thing to say. People play what is fun and tbh, mary's skill are super fun to me so yeah. Don't be all try hard and base character playability solely on damage. For example, now that b got nerfed everyone is complaining that its too much... you just need to play him different. People lose hope way too fast and its quite saddening.

Comment

That is because fun is extremely subjective. Clearly the people who are complaining are the people who have fun doing as much damage as they can. It's not fun to some when the class they dedicate their time on doesn't do as much as other classes.

I think there needs to be a nice mix between fun and viability in every class. It's great that a character has great/fun design but if they aren't doing as much as other classes then I hope there are changes to help that specific class.

Comment

Originally posted by Agashi View Post
                        I think the whole, 'everyone needs to be damage' statement is a bit of a crap thing to say. People play what is fun and tbh, mary's skill are super fun to me so yeah. Don't be all try hard and base character playability solely on damage. For example, now that b got nerfed everyone is complaining that its too much... you just need to play him different. People lose hope way too fast and its quite saddening.
                        Frankly i was waiting for Mary anyways, but this whole learn to play a new way thing just equates to playing a new char, so i will i enjoyed murdering bosses as i did and now i that i cant with the same setup, i don't enjoy the char nearly as much, however Mary is bae so im fine.

Comment

I mean I played B and didn't even like him when he was broken so, I guess I'm just going off personal experience.

Comment

I took a break from the game because Mary got removed and I just noticed she came back. Those changes look amazing and exactly what I was hoping for in the rework. Really good job on that. I'll try to get a comparison out ASAP on old/new Mary. She should be doing damage more consistently.

Comment

Working...
                            X