• Show
Clear All

• What a super lame patch

No balance changes to heroes

No venus shop

No PvP

No new PvE content

No new heroes

Only thing was making the 100 depth items cheaper (still way overpriced) and changing the drop rate of 100 depth items in pantheon. That is ok change but PT is still a better place to get 100 depth items unless you have done your 5 daily runs. This patch sucks hard and i really hope the next patch will be better

I mean, not every patch is going to be something awesome and unique and mind-shatteringly new...

Sure, it's not Venus Shop, which even I wanted. That is a bit of a downer. But the idea of potentially getting viable epic accessories earlier than Mantis Hatchery is honestly pretty nifty to me, and they're working on balancing our economy with Epic Coins and and armor-related costs, so I'm fine with what was included. For the second patch of a game less than a month old, again I think it's not terrible.

Comment

Yeah I don't mind these changes to the epic equipment. Especially the fact that bosses even in PT can now drop epic coins. Getting through that 165-170depth ''hell'' is gonna be a lot easier for alt characters and for the even newer players.

Comment

And for those than are above 100 depth (that is most people) the patch got us NOTHING. They was quick with the 1-2 patches that changed the balance but then it took a whole week for this nothingness. Did this really need a 4 hour patch and obt should patch quicker since it is a beta. I do understand beta dont have a whole lot of content (even more so when the game dont have a cash shop) but i did expect more out of this patch since it took 4 hours maintance and 1 week to make it

Comment

Every patch/maint has been 4 hours since OBT. Its standard. Well no it didnt get you nothing...

Comment

No substantial update or release on a tuesday? That just seems really really weird to me, On a day where companies always seem to release new games, content, and updates. I hope what they're planning is big, If It's just ONE character. I'll have a good laugh but i'll also cry.. pretty hard.

Comment

I rather have 1 major update monthly than every week and then wait for half a year for something nice, simply because we would run out of new content sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonjwa View Post
                And for those than are above 100 depth (that is most people) the patch got us NOTHING. They was quick with the 1-2 patches that changed the balance but then it took a whole week for this nothingness. Did this really need a 4 hour patch and obt should patch quicker since it is a beta. I do understand beta dont have a whole lot of content (even more so when the game dont have a cash shop) but i did expect more out of this patch since it took 4 hours maintance and 1 week to make it
                Not every patch gives people things they want. If the patch added a new character I had zero interest in and never intended to play, that would mean the patch gave me nothing, right? But it still gave something. This patch aided in balance, which even if it's not useful for you, it's useful in retaining users who may quit due to the long grind from 160 to 170 depth. It's useful.

I would argue most players aren't above 100 depth across all of their items, but since neither of us have anything beyond anecdotal evidence to back us up, it's a moot point. We don't know if they had to do more maintaining on the actual servers too, so it's hard to say whether 4 hours was necessary or not. We simply don't know.

I'm not trying to be mean and shoot you down, but it's a simple matter of not being able to please everyone and that they we did get something nifty last week (Mary revamped). Maybe they planned to throw in Venus Shop, but some snag showed up that meant they'd have to push it back. Maybe they didn't. But for a game that's been out in Open Beta now for half a month, we're not in bad shape for updates.

Originally posted by Amertia
                I rather have 1 major update monthly than every week and then wait for half a year for something nice, simply because we would run out of new content sooner or later.
                Agreed. The servers may need maintenance weekly, which may explain why it will happen weekly. But if the updates just make sure something nice happens each month, I'm fine. If they blew through all 15 known characters, plus adding PvP and Venus Shop within three months, we'd be left with little to look forward to. I'm personally glad A-Storm and KOG are working on maintaining what they have before adding new things to a precariously-stacked pile of updates (much like GC did...).

Comment

The balance patch and reintroduction of Mary was only a week ago. Content/Balance patches for online games are usually at least two weeks apart.

They are not going to be pumping out content and balance patches every single week. No game company does that. I've played over 40 online games and I have never seen one that updates every week. Maintenance every week, that's normal in the IT world. But not updates.

This is just like the people that were raving in /z last night about all the huge things they were hoping this "update" would bring. I told them it was posted as maintenance, not an update. They didn't believe me. They thought down time = new stuff. Game development has a longer incubation period than people are expecting. Even if the content is imported from overseas.

Comment

Well to be fair, they never announce content updates before the maint. With mary it was the same format but I guess that was just a reintroduction so.

Comment

Patch is fine.
                      You are super lame.

Comment

This patch is meant to fix the big depth choke that a lot of people had a problem with at 165-170. It might be super lame for the higher level players but it was definitely needed heading to official launch.

Just because you didn't get the update you want doesn't mean you need to throw a fit. Changing rates is a lot easier than adding new content. That's why it's great that they are pushing this update now even if they might not be ready with releasing the newer contents.

You act like KoG Games doesn't want to release venus shop when that is going to be their main source of revenue for this game. Just wait and I'm sure it's going to come out soon.

Comment

i agree patch didnt had much...as for venus shop it should have been there since the start of open beta!
                          do you know how many people quitted this already because the so many ridiculous things at the moment? xD
                          1.there is NO TUTORIAL AT ALL about the depth, and its like 90% on this game.. just tell at level 5 that equiping depth will get you more depth..NOPE.
                          2.at any rate it should have droped more depth based on your *character level*, that way we could have equiped any items we want regarless of depth(still better to equip it cause power most of time)
                          3.if you dont have vip be ready for HELL, because 3 star vip is Overpowered: drops 2X more and levels 2X faster(more exp looted)
                          4.you cant buy vip at all if you didnt buy founder packs xD
                          5.its just grind grind grind grind..for no pvp endgame ..

Comment

notice how its called patch 1.39
                            it jumped from 1.35
                            this is more like a mini patch
                            its likely all the other patches are going to be bundled into 1.40
                            so probably lots more content is pending

still, how could you think getting more epics is lame?
                            probably the result of hyping yourself too much lol
                            Last edited by Wraith; 07-13-2016, 06:03 AM.

Comment

You're being a really impatient child lol. It's OBT so I don't expect huge patches tbh until the game gets officially released (even venus shop as well). Increased drop rate is always a good thing in a game like this and I'm glad Epic Coins are going to be more readily available outside of dismantling epics (for me at least). You're playing yourself by having huge expectations. Just go with the flow and play the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X