Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herowarz Wiki Progress List

Hello All,

I'm iJerry. No idea how much interest there is in the wiki of Herowarz but either way ill be working on the gamepedia version of HeroWarz Wiki for those interested in it. I will place a progress list here so i can keep track of whats in it or what i still need to add in.
    Feedback is welcome or suggestions on anything to be added. I will edit any suggested ideas in the Progress list down here:
    Progress list of stuff i'm working on adding in:
    • Characters that are not yet available ( done )
    • Character emotes ( in progress )
    • Character Illustrations ( done )
    • Npc characters ( in progress ) ( in progress )
    • Skills , detailed skill tooltips ( done )
    • sidekicks ( done )
    • Mounts ( done )
    • Tents ( done )
    • Third World ( in process )
    • costumes ( done )
    • Hub zones ( in progress )
    • story ( in progress )
    • emotes ( not started )
    • Story zones ( in progress )
    • Patch History for characters ( done )
    • events ( done )
    • Item list ( done )
    • ATV ( Suggestion by MisterLuck ) ( not started )
    • Amount of materials/pennies it takes to upgrade/dive an item? wep/glove/top/etc.. ( Suggestion by Queen ) ( in progress )
    • Type of obtainable items from fishing at "said" zone? since you get different things from lib/HQ/panth ( Suggestion by Queen )
    • Amount of side exp from upgrading a sidekick from rare-wonder. Think its like 5-10?-20? and then 100 frags. <--included under sidekicks ( Suggestion by Queen ) For money upgrading for sidekicks i think its like 500k/1m/1.5m/2m? not 100% sure aswell as skill cost 1-20?<--literally forgot how mount since i just spam click ( in progress )
    • For the gear list suggestion i made, theres a clock list in the guide selection by someone, prob should include that and the current 4? types of emblems as well ( Suggestion by Queen ) ( done )
    • the "balanced or fast or powerful or w/e" in the beginning of a wep changes stats? so maybe put that in as well? ( Suggestion by Queen ) ( in progress )
    • Newbies guide to herowarz ( done )
    • maybe have a section for patch notes? Current up top and keep a track of old notes as well? ( Suggestion by Epyon) ( done )
    • For the skill pages could we get a video of each skills, and maybe get a video of each skill with the different mods if it changes how it works? (suggestion by Epyon) ( not started )
    • VIP ( suggestion by Epyon ) ( done )
    • Page to credit to people who help with wiki ( done )
    Last edited by iJerry; 09-04-2016, 10:09 AM.

Changelist 22-7-2016
    • Added all playable characters available/non available
    • updated all character icons
    • added some character details on non available characters
    • added all character illustrations
    Last edited by FruityMaki; 07-22-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

weapon/gear list?

Comment

we def need a section for sidekicks!!! Thats one of the biggy in this game! ^____^

Comment

• MisterLuck
          MisterLuck commented
          Editing a comment
          On top of that hopefully they make a small page for ATV characters as well :O

• Magyeomie
          Magyeomie commented
          Editing a comment
          MisterLuck Oh yeah for ATV characters...its pretty much all of the pve characters, majority of the sidekicks we earned and bosses that we fought. I can quickly make a list ^___^ They might add some because in the Korean version not all of the pve characters were available as pvp. Hold on I will make a thread on this! Thanks for reminding me!

Originally posted by FruityMaki View Post
        Skills , detailed skill tooltips ( maybe ? )
        If you're gonna edit, and enhance the Wiki, it needs to be done right, and as detailed as possible.
        If you need help, I could do it since I got no life anyways.

Things to be listed for skills are similar to what is on Mary's page already.
        The information that is missing are:

-Skill Icons
        -Damage%'s
        -MP/or HP Cost/No Cost/Cooldowns
        -Detailed Info from 0SP to 5SP

These are the type of information an MMO Wiki would be most helpful with.

Even if there isn't too much interest in the Wiki at the moment, there will be in the future
        when HeroWarz gets even more populated.

EDIT;
        There's been several times me, or a friend are trying to explain a skill, and when
        we go to the wiki for information, there isn't anything on it.

Stuff like that will help people more than you know.
        Especially for people who don't want to bother leveling up to 100+ to see what their
        skills would do with 5SP in it.

Information like this for example.
        http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Smash#Summary
        Last edited by Hiek; 07-24-2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

For Audrey's and Ara's skills || PVP Information
          Since this is run by the community~ I think we should also provide the most information we can to help out new players ^^ I will post more information here in this thread instead of making multiple threads.

Detailed Stats at LVL 1 for ALL CHARACTERS

The default amount is the number of points while the default percentage is actually in percentage form instead of points! If you want to change the default percentage to point amount then (I think) you just change the percentage back into a decimal aka divide by 100.
          Stat Name Type of Stat Stat Description Default Amount Default Percentage
          Battle Power Attack Amount of overall attack power from weapons, equipment, skills, etc 26 -
          Survivability Defense Overall amount of defense; aka higher the amount the less likely your character will die in dungeons 19 -
          Attack Power Attack Attack damage/power dealt to enemies 26 -
          Attack Speed Attack How fast you attack enemies in percentage format - 0
          Weapon Power Attack Additional attack damage/power; The higher the number (100+), the more damage (overall) you will deal to monsters. However, the lower the number (less than 100), the attack damage/power will decrease. 100 -
          Weapon Speed Attack Applied additionally speed to attack speed; The higher the number (100+), the amount of attack speed will increase. However, the lower the number (less than 100), the amount of attack speed will decrease. 100 -
          Critical Hit Chance Attack Chance of doing extra damage to an enemy in percentage format - 5
          Critical Hit Damage Attack Increases in damage when critical hit activates in percentage format - 150
          Damage Increase Attack Increase in general damage in percentage format - 0
          Normal Monster Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage done to normal monsters in percentage format - 0
          Champion Monster Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage done to champion and mutant monsters in percentage format - 0
          Boss Monster Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage done to boss monsters in percentage format - 0
          Counter Attack Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage to enemies from counter attacks in percentage format - 0
          Airborne Attack Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage to enemies from midair attacks in percentage format - 0
          Aerial Attack Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage to enemies that are in midair in percentage format - 0
          Knockdown Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage to enemies from knockdown type of attacks in percentage format - 0
          Melee Attack Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage to enemies from melee/close combat attacks in percentage format - 0
          Ranged Attack Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage to enemies from ranged attacks in percentage format - 0
          Grapple Attack Damage Attack Details Increase amount of damage to enemies from grapple attacks in percentage format - 0
          Damage Over Time Effect Attack Details Increased amount of sustained(constant/continuous) damage an enemy will receive over time in percentage format - 0
          Defense Defense Increases your survivability in dungeons and defense against attacks 15 -
          HP Increase Rate Defense HP increase rate in percentage - 0
          HP Recover Per Second Defense Amount of HP (automatically) recovered in dungeon per second 0 -
          Damage Decrease Defense Decreased amount of damage dealt to you (in general) in percentage - 0
          Incapacitation Resistance Defense Reduce the chances of being stun, poisoned, debuffed, etc., in percentage - 0
          Incapacitation Time Decrease Defense Reduced durations of stuns, poisons, debuffs, and etc., in percentage - 0
          Melee Damage Decrease Defense Details Decreased amount of damage received from melee attacks (in percentage) - 0
          Ranged Damage Decrease Defense Details Decreased amount of damage received from ranged attacks (in percentage) - 0
          Grapple Damage Decrease Defense Details Decreased amount of damage received from grapple attacks (in percentage) - 0
          DOT Damage Decrease Defense Details Decreased amount of damaged received over time (in percentage) - 0
          Champion Damage Reduction Defense Details Decreased amount of damage received from Champion and Mutant Monsters (in percentage) - 0
          Boss Damage Reduction Defense Details Decreased amount of damage received from boss (in percentage) - 0
          Mana Speed Utility Mana regeneration speed. If this number reaches 100+ then it will increase your mana regeneration speed. However, if this number is lower than 100 then it will decrease the mana regeneration speed. 100 -
          Cooldown Speed Utility Skill cooldown speed/the countdown number on used skills. If this number reaches 100+ then it will decrease your skill cooldown speed. However, if this number is lower than 100 then it will increase your skill cooldown speed. 100 -
          Movement Speed Utility The higher your movement speed, the faster you move 500 -
          Mana Recovery Per Second Utility Amount of mana that will recover automatically per second 0 -
          Cooldown Reduction Utility Reduction of time it takes for character skills to cooldown in percentage format - 0
          Item Drop Utility Rate of item drop in percentage format - 0
          Pennies Gained Utility Percentage of (extra) pennies gained (per dungeon) - 0
          EXP Gained Utility Percentage of (extra) experience gained (per dungeon) - 0
          Potion Cooldown Reduction Utility Reduction of the time it takes for potions to cooldown in percentage format - 0
          Fishing Success Chance Utility Success rate of catching fish - 0
          Fishing Time Reduction Utility Amount of time it takes for character to fish reduced in percentage format - 0
          Sidekick EXP Increase Rate Utility Sidekick experience growth rate - 0
          Equipment EXP Increase Rate Utility Equipment experience increase rate - 0
          SP EXP Increase Rate Utility Skill Point experience growth rate - 0
          Last edited by Magyeomie; 07-24-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FruityMaki View Post
            Changelist 22-7-2016
            • Added all playable characters available/non available
            • updated all character icons
            • added some character details on non available characters
            • added all character illustrations
            Hello,

Nice work on the wiki aspect. The one thing I like in games is communities that come together to build resources for newer players, and spreading the information to help players learn the aspects of the game better. Rather, than a lot of games were experienced veterans outcast the newer players giving them no chance in learning. I will see if I can contribute anything when I have time later after I am off work. I could probably give you all the information on the upcoming characters, PVP, and translated portions of a lot of things you may not have, if there is any specific you would like that isn't here yet that will likely come here I can translate it from Korean to English and paste it here/private message to you. Please let me know and I would be more than happy to give my assistance.

Thank you.

Comment

-Amount of materials/pennies it takes to upgrade/dive an item? wep/glove/top/etc..
              -Type of obtainable items from fishing at "said" zone? since you get different things from lib/HQ/panth
              -Amount of side exp from upgrading a sidekick from rare-wonder. Think its like 5-10?-20? and then 100 frags. <--included under sidekicks
              For money upgrading for sidekicks i think its like 500k/1m/1.5m/2m? not 100% sure aswell as skill cost 1-20?<--literally forgot how mount since i just spam click
              -For the gear list suggestion i made, theres a clock list in the guide selection by someone, prob should include that and the current 4? types of emblems as well
              Also idk if you noticed, but the "balanced or fast or powerful or w/e" in the beginning of a wep changes stats? so maybe put that in as well?
              - Also for the Story select part of it, you could probably ask

Comment

Lloyd13z <--if u need anything from story..couldnt tag in the upper post for some odd reason...

Comment

• Lloyd13z
                  Lloyd13z commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We've spoken a bit about it I decided to refine a good portion of it for more general use, rather than just &quot;explain for the random forumer browsing.&quot; But thanks for the shoutout, lol

Hi All ,
                thanks for the feedback and comments, didn't expect this all of a sudden. appreciated !

Hiek currently working on it might take a couple of days
                Queen ty for all the suggestions, the stuff you currently suggest is stuff i havent actually been able to get to yet so i don't really know yet how to fill this in but i'll see if theres anything i can do.
                HelloKitty i would love if you could give me some info on characters ! , im currently working with the korean wiki of herowarz but i kind of hit a wall when it comes to info on characters that are not available yet.

still editing some stuff but todays changelog 25-07-2016 should be :
                • added skill spotlight for all characters
                • patch history for every character
                • edited front page of wiki a bit
                The newbies guide to herowarz look well made and funny so ill edit those in as well at some point.

Currently working on :
                Skill tables , i'll use Magyeomie skill page as template
                Last edited by FruityMaki; 07-25-2016, 08:22 AM.

Comment

This could be really helpful maybe someday get it on par with Elwiki, maybe have a section for patch notes? Current up top and keep a track of old notes as well?
                  For the skill pages could we get a video of each skills, and maybe get a video of each skill with the different mods if it changes how it works? Possible a video of each level if they change anything other than the damage?

Edit ~more things~
                  A brief overview of VIP, the game does a pretty good job and its basic, but still a page for it would be nice. Just put each level, what they do, how much they cost, and the price of the VIP upgrade item.
                  Last edited by Epyon; 07-25-2016, 11:22 AM. Reason: VIP page

Comment

Evening all,

after hours of typing and editing pictures I'm done with the first skill table. Since I'm mainly playing Jerry at the moment i figured i might as well try her skills first.

http://herowarz.gamepedia.com/Jerry

If you want anything changed or added feel free to let me know. Otherwise I will be using this as a template for every character.

Still need to level up Jerry to grab some of those sweet level up goodies so ill be doing the others characters later this week / weekend.

Enjoy your evening all!

Cheers, FruityMaki
                    Last edited by FruityMaki; 07-25-2016, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Epyon
                      Epyon commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice looks good! Maybe each skill link to its own page and that be where the Mods for it go?

• Queen
                      Queen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice work, looks really good. Maybe also add a pictures with her wearing specific costume sets? like venus/CBT outfit/swimsuit/i forgot what the last one was called.. and whatever is new after that?

Looking Good <333 Hades Skill List ^____^
                    Name Level Acquired Key Binding(s) Type of Skill Skill Description Effects of SP gained
                    Swaying Dart 1 Hold Left Click Active Hades will attack her enemies using her dart and mace. (Mana Recovery) No cooldown or mana cost 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    2 SP: 20% Skill Damage increase
                    3 SP: 30% Skill Damage increase
                    4 SP: 40% skill damage increase
                    5 SP: 50% skill damage increase
                    Rising Dart 1 left click Active Hades deals damage by expelling darts from the ground to hit enemies in the air. Cooldown: 5 second(s) No mana cost 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Elegant Dodge 2 Right click Active Hades jumps gracefully towards the targeted direction.You can consume 27 mana during its cooldown to activate skill again. If you press the right mouse button while she's in the air, she will perform a fast descending kick. Mana Cost: 27 points No cooldown 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Moon Smash 3 Q/Scroll up Active In the targeted direction, Hades will strike down with a heavy iron mace that will throw the enemies high into the air. Cooldown: 6 second(s) Mana cost: 30 points 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Guillotine 4 Spacebar Active Hades will drop a gigantic blade towards the targeted direction to deal damage. (Striking Effect; Cancel effect) Cooldown: 28 second(s Mana cost: 240 points
                    1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Massive Swing 5 E/Scroll down Active When the skill key is pressed multiple times, Hades will attack by swinging her legs around 2 times and then swing her iron mace to deal damage. Cooldown: 7.5 second(s) Mana cost: 28 points 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Wailing Spirit 6 Left click Active Hades will throw down departed souls explosion that will cause damage over time and reduce movement speeds. Enemies that receive the most damage from the departed souls explosion will be affected by Wailing Spirit and receive damage over time. Cooldown: 15 seconds No mana cost (effect only for knock down enemies) 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Spin Capture 7 R Active Hades will quickly spin the iron mace and if the skill key is pressed again or if it reaches the maximum spins, she will throw the mace in the targeted direction. Enemies caught in the mace will be gathered together. Cooldown: 17 second(s) Mana cost: 50 points 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Snake Dart 8 1 Active Hades will throw a [Snake Dart] at an enemy in front of her. The thrown [Snake Dart] will swing around erratically dealing damage to enemies. Cooldown: 12.5 second(s) Mana cost: 32 points 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Death's Cry 9 Left click Active When a nearby enemy is about to attack, Hades will start to scream and cause a sound wave. Enemies hit by the sound wave will take damage and have their attack speed reduced. Cooldown: 20 seconds No mana cost 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Graceful Axel 10 3 Active Hades will jump towards the targeted location and spin with her dart widely spread. After casting [Graceful Axel] again, Hades will perform a more powerful axel attack. If pressed for a 3rd time, on the 3rd Axel, Hades will spin in place without moving, relocating enemies. Cooldown: 27 second(s) No mana cost
                    1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Void Butterfly 13 2 Active Hades will release a butterfly that will fly towards the enemies in front of her and explode on contact. Holding down the skill key will release more butterflies. Cooldown: 15 second(s) Mana cost: 50 points 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Tornado Dart 16 T Active For 15 seconds Hades' attack speed will increase. When attacking with [Swaying Dart], Hades will throw a fast spinning dart at her enemies. When the dart lands, it will stick and deal damage to surrounding enemies. Cooldown: 45 second(s) No mana cost listed 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Syringe 20 4 Active In the targeted location, call forth the succubus, [Syringe]. [Syringe] will deal damage over time while recovering mana for Hades. Mana recovery is increased based on the number of enemies receiving damage. (Mana Recovery) Cooldown: 50 second(s) Mana cost not listed 1 SP: Damage increased by 10% and Skill effects increase by 10%
                    2 SP: Damage increased by 20% and Skill effects increase by 20%
                    3 SP: Damage increased by 30% and Skill effects increase by 30%
                    4 SP: Damage increased by 40% and Skill effects increase by 40%
                    5 SP: Damage increased by 50% and Skill effects increase by 50%
                    Dancing Chains 24 E/Scroll down Active Hades quickly swings her chain from side to side. Cooldown: 7 second(s) Mana cost: 32 points 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Piercing Dart 28 Q/ Scroll up Active Hades attacks by throwing a dart in a straight line and then pulls it back. Cooldown: 6 second(s) Mana cost: 26 points 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                    Backstab 32 1 Active A short but powerful stab attack. If Hades attacks from behind the enemy, she will deal more damage. Cooldown: 4.5 second(s) Mana cost: 20 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase

Comment

Part 2 of hades skills!
                      Queen's Dignity 36 NONE PASSIVE Radiate an aura that will reduce the defense of surrounding enemies. 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                      Death's Embrace 40 NONE PASSIVE When Hades kills an enemy that is further than 4m away, her critical hit chance will increase for a short period. 1 SP: Damage increased by 10% and Skill effects increase by 10%
                      2 SP: Damage increased by 20% and Skill effects increase by 20%
                      3 SP: Damage increased by 30% and Skill effects increase by 30%
                      4 SP: Damage increased by 40% and Skill effects increase by 40%
                      5 SP: Damage increased by 50% and Skill effects increase by 50%
                      Meteor Shatter 45 R Active While Hades quickly spins the iron mace around, either press the skill key or when she has reached the maximum spins, she will jump towards the targeted direction and powerfully strike down. (Striking effect) Cooldown: 21 second(s) Mana cost: 100 points 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                      Tiamat Breath 50 Hold both mouse buttons Active Undead Dragon Tiamat will use his powerful breath in the targeted direction to deal large damage. (Striking Effect; cancel effect) Cooldown: 60 second(s) 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                      Survival Instinct 55 NONE PASSIVE When the remaining Mana is below 30%, the attack power of [Swaying Dart] will drastically increase. 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                      Summon: Death 60 5 Active The [Grim Reaper Death] who Hades has forced into submission, will descend down on Hades' for a short period and each time the skill is used, Death will provide support through powerful attacks. When duration of [Summon: Death] ends, for 5 seconds the Grim Reaper is given a chance to do its final attack. During this time the Grim Reaper will strike down in the target direction of the mouse l left-click button.(Striking effect) Cooldown: 120 second(s)\No mana cost listed 1 SP: 10% Skill Damage increase
                      End of hades skills ^___^

I will do derrick and B during this week

Comment

Good job Magyeomie. I'm planning to create a website about HeroWarZ. Like items, skills, skill build, characters etc.. this information is helpful.

Comment

• Magyeomie
                          Magyeomie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh? Really?! Good luck!!! and np~~ its all fruitymaki though XD im just listing things from the game to help out.
                      Working...
                      X