End of hades skills ^___^

I will do derrick and B during this week
    Do Derrick's first please. o3o
    and Hiek me when done. :3

Comment

• Magyeomie
      Magyeomie commented
      Editing a comment
      okay! Wait you know im only doing the skill tables... FruityMaki is actually doing the pages

• Hiek
      Hiek commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I still want to see the damage% and stuff. o-o;

• Magyeomie
      Magyeomie commented
      Editing a comment
      ohhhh~~ just making sure you weren't expecting a whole page LOL XD

Hi all ,

Small changelog today just more character skill tables for now

Changelog 26-7-2016
    • Ara Skill table has been added to the wiki
    http://herowarz.gamepedia.com/Ara

cheers all ,

fruitymaki

Comment

• Magyeomie
      Magyeomie commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good ^____^ thank you for the hard work!

Originally posted by FruityMaki View Post
    Hi all ,

Small changelog today just more character skill tables for now

Changelog 26-7-2016
    • Ara Skill table has been added to the wiki
    http://herowarz.gamepedia.com/Ara

cheers all ,

fruitymaki
    Hello there,

Please send me a personal message when you can and we can get to work on translating the Korean characters, or information that you would like. I have the next few weeks off, and I am pretty sure I can get a lot of the translations done in this time, and help contribute to your wiki project. Thank you Unni/Oppa depending which you are, apologies if you're not used to these titles I tend to use Sister/brother with everyone, well most of my Korean friends here in real life, so it's a habitual thing.

Thank you.

Comment

• Magyeomie
      Magyeomie commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! You can translate the character information but idk about everything else. Our version is quite different than the Korean one so we might not have the same things as you will have in the Korean one.

List of Ara's skills modifications (so far/ this was all in my inventory XD) If I am missing anything just comment its like 6 am and I haven't slept so I could be missing stuff XD

Catch the behind
    Whenever you get out of a bush status, increase the critical hit chance by 7.5% for 5 seconds. This option does not stack. (gear type: shirt, shoulder)

Concentration
    If you haven't lost your HP for 10 seconds from attacks, increase the damage by 10% for 5 seconds. This option does not stack. (gear type: shirt)

Coral Power
    When [Blue Coral] appears and hits an enemy in water prison, recovers mana. (Gear type: shirt)

Cheerful Friends
    When fishes from [Friends of Sacred Mountain] returns, instead of recovering mana, it increases the cooldown reduction efficiency for a short duration (gear type: shirt)

Kraken's Presence
    After using [Kraken Mamoot] and while the Kraken is striking down, if ara is in the middle of the tentacle, drastically increases the chance for [Water Gun] to cause a Water Prison effect. (gear type: shirt)

Throwing a great strike
    Whenever you get out of a bush status, increase the critical hit damage by 10% for 5 seconds. This option does not stack. (gear type: shirt, shoulder)

Pressure
    Hitting boss, champion, or mutant monsters with [ Attraction: Monster Tube] will increase damage dealt to boss, champion, and mutant monsters for a short duration (gear type: shirt)

Delight
    Whenever you slay a monster, increase the attack power by 1% for 5 seconds. (stacks up to 5 times) . This option does not stack. (gear type: shirt)

Rage
    When your HP is reduced by an attack, damage will increase by 1.5% for 3 seconds. {Stacks up to 5 times} This option does not stack. (gear type: shirt)

Rising Spearfish
    Press left click on airborne enemy to summon a spearfish (gear type: shirt)

Escaping Danger
    Whenever you take a damage that is equal or greater than 30% of your max HP, increase the HP recovery by 2,000%. This option does not stack. (gear type: weapon)

Overpower
    When both your HP and mana is above 95% or higher, increase your attack power and attack speed by 7.5%. This option does not stack. (gear type: weapon)

Sticky Ink
    Drop location of [Octopus Bomb] will create an ink zone and if it drops on an ink zone created by [Ink Bomb], increases the radius of the ink zone. (gear type: weapon)

Ink Shot
    Whenever you are airborne, use Wheel down/E to consume mana and fire a large ink bubble. The ink bubble will leave a sticky ink zone that slows both movement and attack speed. (gear type: weapon)

Speed Battery
    Charges the battery depending on the distance traveled. When the battery is full, increase the attack power of [Speed Shooter]. (gear type: weapon)

Aftermath of Tidal Wave
    After [Tidal Wave] damages the enemies, leaves a field of clam bombs behind (gear type: weapon)

Whale Cheer
    Using [Mr. Killer Whale!] will increase the attack power and movement speed of allies for a short duration. (gear type: weapon)

Fugitive
    When your HP is reduced by an attack, movement speed will increase by 3% (stacks up to 5 times). This option does not stack. (gear type: weapon, shirt)

Shrimp Shooter
    Each time you consume 500 mana, summon 2-4 Shrimp shooters.

Recovery
    When your HP drops below 10%, immediately recover 20% of your max HP. Activates every 120 seconds. This option does not stack. (gear type: weapon)

Pink Coral
    When enemies come in contact with [Blue Coral], the coral turns pink and explodes. (gear type: weapon)

Great Job
    When [Good Job] stacks reaches 10, recovers mana. (gear type: shirt)

Patience
    When your HP drops below 20%, damage reduction will increase by 15%. (gear type: shirt)

Hydroplaning
    Defense is increased each time a water prison pops. (gear type: shirt)

Enhance Barrel
    Attacking 10 or more monsters with [Tidal Wave] will make [Water Shot] penetrate enemies. (gear type: shirt)

Enhance Water Gun
    The damage for Water Gun along with any related skills will increase by 8% (gear type: shoulder, waist)

Energy Shield
    If you haven't lost your HP for 10 seconds from attacks, create a shield that blocks 20% of your max HP. Activates every 60 seconds. (gear type: shoulder, waist)

Enhance: Water Cannon
    The damage for Water Cannon along with any related skills will increase by 8% (gear type: shoes)

Moist
    Each time you make an enemy Wet, increase your attack speed for a short duration (gear type: weapon (gear: weapon)

Focused Mind
    When your mana drops below 10%, immediately recover 15% of your max mana. Activates every 120 seconds. (gear type: weapon)

Chain Slam
    [Tentacle] grabs the enemy and slams them multiple times (gear type: weapon)

Intimidation
    Increase the penny gain by 5%. (gear type: weapon)

Depth Explosion
    During [Deep Ocean] press the T key to throw a giant bubble that attacks all enemies on screen. (gear type: weapon)

Double anchor
    When [Lower the Anchor] activates, another anchor will drop down at the same spot (gear type weapon)

Kraken's Presence
    After using [Kraken Mamoot] and while the Kraken is striking down, if Ara is in the middle of the tentacle, drastically increases the chance for [Water Gun] to cause a Water Prison effect. (gear type: shirt)

To the Last Drop
    Using [Water Cannon] to its max duration will increase your attack speed for a short duration. (gear type: bottoms)

Ambush
    Whenever you get out of a bush status, increase the attack power by 7.5% for 5 seconds. (gear: bottoms)

Useful Help
    Killing an enemy with [Lower the Anchor!] will increase the cooldown reduction efficiency for a short duration. (gear: bottoms)

Play with Death
    When your HP is 20% or lower, critical hit chance will increase by 15% (gear: bottoms)

Compressed Ink Shot
    [Octopus bomb] gains a striking effect and creates a cooldown when using [Octopus Bomb]. (gear bottoms)

Intimidation
    Increase the penny gain by 5%. (gear type bottoms)

Overturn
    During [Snappy Clam], deal additional damage to enemies near spinning Ara. (gear type: bottoms)

Squeeze
    Each time [Tentacle] attacks a Wet enemy, recovers mana. (gear type: bottoms)

Enhance: Bubble Walk
    The damage for Bubble Walk along with any related skills will increase by 8%. (gear type bottoms, waist)

Enhance: Octopus Bomb
    The damage for Octopus Bomb along with any related skills will increase by 8% (gear type: gloves, waist, shoulder)

Enhance
    Whenever you slay a monster, increase the damage by 1% for 5 seconds. (Stacks up to 5 times) (gear type: gloves)

Shooter Instinct
    When [Speed Shooter]'s bubbles start flying out, increase your attack power for a short duration. (gear: shoes)

Enhance: Water Cannon
    The damage for Water Cannon along with any related skills will increase by 8%. (gear:shoes)

Light Step
    Each time you kill an enemy with [Blue Coral], reduces the cooldown of [Bubble Walk]. (gear: shoes)

Fish Feed
    When [Friends of Sacred Mountain] recovers your mana, it will also recover your HP. (gear type: shoes)

Bomber
    When fishes from [Friends of Sacred Mountain], damages the enemy, instead of returning, they explode to deal additional damage. (gear type: shoes)

Black Tiger
    [Shrimp Counter] and [Shrimp Shooter] has a chance to summon a Black Shrimp Shooter. Black Shrimp Shooter will decrease the defense of attacked enemies. (gear type: shoes)

Dizziness
    When your mana is 300 or below, increase the attack power by 7.5% (Waist)

Siege Mode
    When you are not moving for 3 seconds, increase the attack power by 7.5% (waist)

Enhance: Tidal Wave
    The damage for Tidal Wave along with any related skills will increase by 8% (shoulder)

Intimidation
    Increase the penny gain by 5%. (shoulder)

Enhance: Shrimp Counter
    The damage for Shrimp Counter along with any related skills will increase by 8% (shoulder)

Enhance: Tentacle
    The damage for Tentacle along with any related skills will increase by 8% (shoulder)

Treasure Hunters
    Increase the item drop rate by 5% (shoulders)

Strength Battle
    [Mr. Killer Whale!] deals additional damage to boss, champion, and mutant monsters and the initial hit will have a striking effect. Increase the cooldown of [Mr. Killer Whale!] (Head)

Water Spout
    The path of [Attraction: Monster Tube] creates water tides that deal additional damage to nearby enemies. (head)

Kyaaah!
    While using [Attraction: Monster Tube] press Q or Scroll up with the mouse wheel to extend the tsunami it is riding on and come back down dealing additional damage to the enemies. (Weapon)

Enhance: Snappy Clam
    The damage for snappy clam along with any related skills will increase by 8% (bracelet)

Enhance: Jump!
    The damage for Jump! Along with any related skills will increase by 8% (bracelet)

Enhance: Blue Coral
    The damage for Blue Coral along with any related skills will increase by 8% (bracelet)

Water Hero: Jackson!
    When attacked, there is a 15% chance that Jackson will appear to help. Jackson will provoke the surrounding enemies and pull agro. (head gear)

Chain Slam
    [Tentacle] grabs the enemy and slams them multiple times. (Weapon)
    Last edited by Magyeomie; 07-27-2016, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• iJerry
      iJerry commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks fine to me !

Originally posted by HelloKitty View Post

Hello there,

Please send me a personal message when you can and we can get to work on translating the Korean characters, or information that you would like. I have the next few weeks off, and I am pretty sure I can get a lot of the translations done in this time, and help contribute to your wiki project. Thank you Unni/Oppa depending which you are, apologies if you're not used to these titles I tend to use Sister/brother with everyone, well most of my Korean friends here in real life, so it's a habitual thing.

Thank you.
    Haha it's fine call me whatever you want . Still editing some stuff but i will send message later with some stuff i'm looking for getting translated. thanks for wanting to help again !

Still finishing Hades but Audrey's & Hades skill tables should be done today.
    That leaves Derrick, Nagne , Mary and B.
    Since Magyeomie wanted to do Derrick and B I will take Nagne and Mary and then we should be done with all skill tables yay!. ( happy maki dance )
    Last edited by FruityMaki; 07-27-2016, 08:02 AM.

Comment

--- Feel free to replace levels and things when releases in KOG version* ---- Izanami part 1 - Not final translations, will fix English grammar and errors later! For now, here is a sample of the translations.

이자나미 스킬 - Izanami Skill
      Five Colored Jewel( lv.1 )
      Operation: To the Enemy LP
      Skill explanation : Colors of the five colored jewel respectively damage the enemy consecutively four times. If you launch five colored jewel then sometimes the diamond window penetrates and passes the enemy and causing damage two times.
      적에게 오색의 보석을 4개 씩 연속으로 날려서 데미지를 줍니다. 오색 보석을 발사하다 보면 가끔 다이아몬드 창 2개를 날려 관통하며 데미지를 줍니다.

Decision of Darkness (lv. 1)
      Operation: The air/knockdown to the enemy LC
      Skill explanation: A midair/airborne laser that impales and strikes enemies, knocking them down into a dark red/blackish red circle that causes sustained damage.
      어둠의 판결 ( lv.1 )
      조작 방법 : 공중에 뜬/다운된 적에게 LC
      스킬 설명 : 공중의 뜬 적들에게 붉은 레이저가 꽂히며 타격하고, 다운된 적 바닥에 검붉은 지대가 깔려서 지속 피해를 줍니다.

Reincarnation ( lv. 28 )
      Operation: Passive
      Skill explanation: In a short period of time five colored jewels around the area making explosive damage around to the enemy several times. That is correct if this monster dies, then it will be reincarnated and fight with you.
      환생 ( lv.28 )
      조작 방법 : 패시브
      스킬 설명 : 짧은 시간에 오색 보석을 여러번 맞은 적에게 폭발이 일어나 주변에 피해를 줍니다. 이 폭발에 맞아 몬스터가 죽으면, 환생하여 함께 싸워줍니다.

Illusion Slip ( lv.1 )
      Operation: RC
      Skill Explanation: Move around the target while making contact with enemies causes damage. When starting the summon move of Izanami, Izanamies decision of the five colors attacks while together to attack.
      일루젼 슬립 ( lv.1 )
      조작 방법 : RC
      스킬 설명 : 타겟지점으로 미끄러지듯 이동하면서 닿은 적들에게 데미지를 줍니다. 이동을 시작할 때 이자나미의 환영을 소환하여, 이자나미가 오색결정 공격을 할때 함께 공격합니다.

Welcome Connection ( lv. 20 )
      Operation: Passive
      Skill Explanation: Can have the summoning of izanami up to three times, each welcoming/summoning links together causing sustained damage.
      환영 연계 ( lv.20 )
      조작 방법 : 패시브
      스킬 설명 : 이자나미의 환영을 3개까지 소환할 수 있으며, 각 환영들이 서로 띠로 연결되어 지속 피해를 줍니다.

Construction Twisting ( lv. 72 )
      Operation: RC.
      Skill Explanation: Move to a target and instantly on arriving causes damage to the enemy. If you should give damage to the enemy you will become invincible for a short period of time. Even while in cool time mana can be used and consumed at 0.5 but no unstoppable effects. Also available to use in midair.
      시공 비틀기 ( lv.72 )
      조작 방법 : RC
      스킬 설명 : 타겟지점으로 순간적으로 이동하여 도착 지점의 적에게 데미지를 줍니다. 적에게 데미지를 줬다면 잠시 무적 상태가 됩니다.
      쿨타임중에도 마나를 0.5칸 소모하여 사용할 수 있지만, 무적효과는 발동되지 않습니다.
      공중에서도 사용 가능합니다.

Comment

• iJerry
        iJerry commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks amazing!, makes me jealous i cant read korean. Currently not really my focus though to write skill tables of unavailable characters when i can't even get basic background story on characters xD. But amazing work nonetheless !.

• HelloKitty
        HelloKitty commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Fruity,

No need to be jealous. I will be working on some more of it pretty soon, and editing some grammatical errors. Somethings are a bit difficult to translate to proper "ENGLISH" text without the appropriate words there, butmake due with what we have, right? Well, back to work on editing this Izanami posting, and including more information.

( big apologies for wall of text )

Soooo i cant write any new private new mails for some reason and the mail i did sent to HelloKitty is blank now. Nice to know. RIP mail system for me. I'll just post here what i was currently looking for on getting translated. You are free to translate whatever you want. What won't be translated will pop up later somewhere .
      Audrey 난 좀 비싼데...
      선입금 부탁해.
      계좌 번호는 문자로 쏠게.
      Mary 마리안 포터입니다!
      나, 보기보다 힘이 좀 세요.
      세상은 살만하잖아!
      학생회장 나가신다!
      패주고 싶은 사람이 있나봐요!
      나쁜놈들은 내가 심판한다!
      B 주세요. 아침에 , 에누리 있나요?
      뭐든, 있어요.
      , 벌어야지.
      오늘은 어디예요?
      Izanami 나? 이자나미. 저승에서 왔어.
      여긴 심심하지 않겠지?
      네가 안내해 줘. 이승길.
      직업 저승의 신 혹은 저승의 지배자. 본인은 신경안씀.
      능력 환술, 흑마술, 혼과 요괴
      무기 마법봉
      취미 이자나기 소환, 늑대의 혼과 놀기, 뱀 풀기
      Tom 역시, 이 몸이 없으면 안되겠지?
      싸인볼 좀 챙기고.
      초고속 경기를 보여줄게!
      오늘 선발이었구나?
      직업 고등학교 야구부
      능력 손에 쥘 수 있는 모든 것. 선수로 활동하면서부터는 야구공 외에도 짱돌이나 보석이나 과일처럼 손에 잡히는
      것은 뭐든 원하는 궤적으로 던지는 방식으로 싸운다.
      무기 투척, 선발투수의 담대함, 장난기
      취미 야구 경기 관람(관람하며 선수 분석하고 평가하기,기록 시트 작성하기)
      Nagne 아침에 협상은 안해.
      어이~ 가자!
      비광, 비광!
      Hades 말상대가, 되어줄래요..?
      난, 빼앗긴 립스틱을 찾고 있어요.
      잠깐만요, 정리 좀 하고 갈게요.
      Hwaran 花蘭 < I have no freaking clue what her nickname translates to

어느 집에 귀신이 들렸대?
      은자는 나중에 주셔도 돼요.
      , 내려줄까요?
      직업 떠돌이 무당
      능력 치마 속의 두꺼비,[5] 땅 속의 장승, 도깨비와 도깨비불
      무기 두 자루의 부채(지박령을 쫓아낼 때는 꽹과리를 쓰기도 한다)
      취미 춤(부채춤, 장구춤, 탈춤 등 동해의 각종 민속춤에 관해서는 무형문화재 급)
      Ramirez 큰일이 벌어질 , 알고 있지?
      금방, 난리가 날거야.
      적은, 유단잔가?
      감당 , 있겠어?
      직업 재수생. 선수가 되기 전에는 아폴로 주식회사에서 일했었다.
      능력 불꽃을 생성하는 능력. 가스로 증폭시킨 후 주먹으로 치고 터트리는 식의 근접 공격 형태로 활용한다.
      무기 양손에 대충 붙들어 맨 점화 장치
      취미 불장난(불꽃을 생성하여 밤에 불꽃놀이를 하는 걸 즐긴다)
      Bi-Gwang 오늘 나으 운은 어떻게 될랑가?
      나랑 한 판 뜨실라요? 판돈 싸게 해줄랑게.
      거시기, 나랑 같이 일해볼 생각 없소?.
      직업 히스토릭 서비스 - 프리랜서들의 수장
      능력 항상 들고 다니는 크고 단단한 우산으로 적을 타격하거나 화투패를 여러 장 던져서 공격하기도 한다.
      무기 커다란 우산과 화투패
      취미 화투점, 우산 수집, 개구리 키우기
      Derrick 내가 나설 만한 일인가?
      전사가 필요하구나!
      Ara 불렀어요?
      고로옴, 내가 없으면 안되죠?
      나, 나갈래요!
      고롬, 내가 일등이야!
      Jerry 내가 예고할게, 다음 공은 무조건 홈런이야.
      4 타자, 등장이요.
      같이 야구할래?
      오늘은 느낌이 좋아.
      Mac 아이나 여자는 사양이야.
      이번엔 어떤 녀석인데?
      일을 시작해볼까.
      직업 전직 백상아리 조직의 해결사. 현직 백수. 하지만 부자
      능력 스피드하고 정확한 리볼버 사격. 본능적인 위험 감지 및 회피 능력. 강박적일 정도의 주변 관찰.
      무기 두 자루의 리볼버, 권총류
      취미 음주(향만 맡아도, 폭탄주를 마셔도 술의 브랜드를 구분할 수 있는 수준)
      Jackdaw 나는 그림자의 왕.
      저들을... 구원해주소서. 저들은 아무것도 모릅니다.
      꼭 해야하는 일이라면...
      금방... 고해를 끝내고 가겠다.
      직업 '까마귀의 둥지' 서점 사장
      능력 그림자 능력
      무기 네버모어(그림자를 새, 칼로 물질화한 것)
      취미 그림자 장난, 인용, 클래식
      Ethan 이병 에단 호. 명령에 따르겠습니다.
      당신과 나, 할 수 있을겁니다. 희망을 잃지 마세요.
      폐허 속에서도 꽃은 핍니다.
      출신 아라라트 블랙시티
      소속 블랙시티의 군인으로 활동 중 마더랜드로 소환 당하여 그라이 연합에 합류
      직업 총검사/군인
      능력 총검술
      무기 총검
      취미 무기 개조, 시계 수리, 스케치
      Nagne and Mary skill tables will be done later today/tomorrow!

cheers all!
      Last edited by FruityMaki; 07-27-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• HelloKitty
        HelloKitty commented
        Editing a comment
        I will get on this project very soon, finishing all the izanami context, and rewording. Then you'll have Izanami.
        I will work on this afterwards.
        고마워요.
        - Kitty

• iJerry
        iJerry commented
        Editing a comment
        if you need any help feel free to nya this Maki will help you !

• HelloKitty
        HelloKitty commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello,

Sure, taking a small break, but I have almost all of it done including your list on top of everything.

Hello all ,

Today's changelog is quite big !

Changelog 29-07-16:
      • Cosmetics link has been added on the homepage. You can now see costume sets, most mounts ( need to find what kind of epic mounts there are) and tents in the wiki! Each person that contributed can find his/her name under the Credit tab on the costume and mount page.
      • Almost every playable character has had a complete skill table added!. You can now see each characters' skill and the detailed tool tips belonging to it. Only Derrick and B are still missing but they will be provided by Magyeomie at a later date.
      • For those that want quick link to see what has been added: http://herowarz.gamepedia.com/Characters & http://herowarz.gamepedia.com/Cosmetics
      Cheers all !

edit: if anyone knows the name of this weird mount please tell me. Much appreciated!
      Also looking for a picture of an epic mount called
      Dukamaha NX-740

Last edited by FruityMaki; 07-29-2016, 05:34 AM.

Comment

FruityMaki Should there be an item list on the wiki? e,g, item and then desc/usage? like for fish bait w/e desc is and then used for fishing?

Comment

• iJerry
          iJerry commented
          Editing a comment
          I can look into it sure

Hiek Here you go friend ^____^ Derrick's skill list as promised! Almost done with B's
        Name Level Acquired Key Binding(s) Type Skill Description Effects of SP gained
        Maximus Combat Technique 1 Hold Left click Active Throw punches and kicks to deal damage. Throw your shield at knocked down enemies.

Mana Recover

No Mana cost/No CD
        10%/20%/30%/40%/50%
        Pounding 1 Hold Left Click on Airborne enemies Active Grab an airborne enemy and slam them on the ground.

No CD/No Mana Cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Leap Shatter 2 Right Click Active Leap a short distance toward target direction and deal damage when landing. If you hit 3 or more enemies, recover 12 mana.

Mana cost: 15 No CD
        10/20/30/40/50
        Relentless Slap 3 Wheel up/Q Active Move forward and swing your shield wildly. The final hit will recover your mana.

Mana recovery

CD: 8 seconds/ Mana Cost: 25
        10/20/30/40/50
        Warrior's Entrance 4 Spacebar Active Jump high in the air and crash down to deal damage. Whenever you jump, gain a shield that blocks a portion of your defense.

Striking/Cancel effect

CD: 22 seconds/ Mana cost: 200
        10/20/30/40/50
        Earth Throw 5 Wheel down/E Active Flip the ground over to send the enemies flying behind you. Enemies hit by the thrown enemies will receive additional damage and have reduced defense.

CD: 10 seconds/ Mana Cost: 40
        10/20/30/40/50
        Body Blow 6 1 Active Throw a powerful punch at the enemy's abdomen.

CD: 10 seconds/ Mana cost: 100
        10/20/30/40/50
        Finisher 7 NONE Passive Finish off an opponent that has lower than 10% HP by throwing your shield.

CD: 9 seconds/No mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Twister 8 2 Active Derrick spins powerfully to create a whirlwind that will inflict damage over time to nearby enemies. While the skill is being casted, Derrick will move in the direction targeted.

While casting, if the skill activation key or left click is repeatedly hit, the whirlwind will spin faster. The faster it spins, once [Twister] ends, attack speed and movement speed effects will persist for a short period.

CD: 5 seconds/ Mana cost: 150
        10/20/30/40/50
        Not so fast! 9 Hold Left click on enemies in attack motion Active Slam a nearby enemy that is in attack motion with your shield.

CD: 1 second/ No mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Come at me! 10 3 Active Pull nearby enemies toward you and taunt them to attack you.

If you successfully hit an enemy, increase your defense and your defenses increases more as you hit more enemies.

Cannot be activated inside a bush.

CD: 12 seconds/ No mana Cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Titan Slam! 13 4 Active Perform a powerful uppercut to launch the enemies in the air.

If there are airborne enemies during the uppercut, press the skill key again to jump towards the airborne enemy and slam them down.

If you press the skill in the air, you will quickly descend down on the ground and crush the enemy.

CD: 30 seconds/ Mana cost: 45
        10/20/30/40/50
        Nuke Punch 16 R Active Throw a heavy punch. Hold down the skill key to charge the attack and when it is fully charged, Nuke Punch becomes more powerful. Striking/Canceling effect

CD: 24 seconds/ No mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Shield Charge 20 Right Click Active Raise your shield and quickly move toward the target direction. If you have learned [Finisher], you can throw your shield if you hit 5 enemies or more during Shield Charge.

Mana Cost: 15; No CD
        10/20/30/40/50
        Rock Smash 24 5 Active Use brute strength to rip the floor out and jump high up in the air before slamming the ground with it.

Striking/Canceling Effect

CD: 40 seconds/ No Mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Shield Block 28 NONE Passive Blocks 1 attack when activated and activates again after 30 seconds.

No CD/ No mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Soldiers on Leash 32 NONE Passive Whenever an enemy that is not within melee range tries to attack you, throw a chain on them and connect it with you.

Enemy connected with the chain constantly receives damage and have reduced attack speed. Enemies that make contact with the chain will also receive constant damage.

The chain disconnects after 10 seconds or whenever Derrick receives damage.

No CD/No mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Earth Shatter 36 Hold Both Mouse buttons Active Create an Earth Shatter and deal damage in a large area. Striking/Canceling Effect

CD: 21 seconds/ Mana cost: 400
        10/20/30/40/50
        Derrick 40 Hold both mouse buttons Active Gather Derrick's strength and jump at the enemy before delivering a flurry of punches. Hitting the left mouse button during the skill will increase the number of hits.

Striking/Canceling Effect

CD: 18 seconds/ Mana cost: 300
        10/20/30/40/50
        Warrior's Theme 45 T Active When skill is activated, Derrick will inflict damage to nearby enemies and recover mana. After a short duration, derrick's attack power increases and his attacks will change as follows:

Basic Attack: Holds the shield and quickly swings it around to attack enemies.

Bulldozer: Attack by pressing either Q or Wheel up to rush forward and push enemies out of the way.

Shock Clap: Attack by pressing either the E or wheel down to dual wield shields and clap, which will cause shock and inflict damage.

CD: 180 seconds/ No mana cost
        10 and 10 /20 and 20 /30 and 30 /40 and 40/50 and 50
        Dangerous Presence 50 None Passive If you kill 10 enemies within 10 seconds, radiate an aura that deals damage to all nearby enemies for 5 seconds.

No CD/ No mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Eyes of the Battlefield 60 None Passive Each time you consume 200 mana, an axe will fall on top of your enemy.

No CD/ No mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50

Comment

• Hiek
          Hiek commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. C:
          Big smile~

Here are B skills:
        Name of Skill Level Skills is Acquired Key Binding(s) Type of Skill Skill Description Effects of SP gained
        Dual Sword Style 1 Hold Left mouse button Active Wildly swing your two swords and sometimes performs quick thrusts. Thrust attacks and the final attack makes the enemy flinch. Mana recovery No CD/ No Mana Cost 10/20/30/40/50
        Cross Slash 2 Right click Active While rushing a short distance, B will cross his dual swords and deal slash damage. Each time it procs, 30 mana is consumed.[Charged Slash]: If activated after charging for a long time, it will become a wider and more powerful slash and a large sword chi will deal damage and cause bleed.Mana cost: 30/ No CD 10/20/30/40/50
        Reckless Charge 3 Q/Scroll up Active Charge forward and skewer any enemy that comes in contact with B. Mana will be recovered with each skewered enemy. If B travels the max distance or the skill key is pressed again, slam the enemies towards the ground. Receive reduced damage during Reckless Charge. Mana Recovery CD: 9 seconds/Mana cost: 45 10% damage and 10% mana recovery amount increase
        20% damage and 20% mana recovery amount increase
        30% damage and 30% mana recovery amount increase
        40% damage and 40% mana recovery amount increase
        50% damage and 50% mana recovery amount increase
        Vertical Slash 4 E/ Scroll down Active Slash left and right with your swords and pull in all enemies that were hit towards you. CD: 6 seconds/ Mana cost: 30 10/20/30/40/50
        Blind Slaughter 5 Spacebar Active Swiftly and recklessly swing your sword around to deal damage while moving. First and last hit of the attack will have a striking Effect. Striking/Canceling effect CD: 25 seconds/ Mana cost: 300 10/20/30/40/50
        Spiral Slash 6 Hold Left Mouse button behind or besides the enemy Active Spin once to deal damage to all nearby enemies and also cause a bleed effect. No CD/No mana cost 10/20/30/40/50
        Rashomon 7 None Passive Enemies hit by [Reckless Charge]/[Vertical Slash] will have a set chance to receive a [Rashomon] mark. If you hold left mouse button while an enemy with [Rashomon] mark is nearby, create the same amount of orange explosions as the mark. No CD/No mana cost 10/20/30/40/50
        Orange Blade 8 1 Active Slash in a wide angle and deal multiple damage to enemies. This skill consumes 7% HP. CD: 10 seconds/ No mana cost 10/20/30/40/50
        11 slash 9 Hold left mouse button on enemies in the air Active Slash downward on airborne enemies and recover HP depending on the number of hits. When B's in the air, he quickly descends and slashes the enemies. HP Recovery CD: 4 seconds/No mana Cost 10% damage and HP recovery amount increase
        20% damage and 20% HP recovery amount increase
        30% damage and 30% HP recovery amount increase
        40% damage and 40% HP recovery amount increase
        50% damage and 50% HP recovery amount increase
        Earth Smash 10 R Active Jump 10m forward to launch the enemies in the air with a striking effect. This skill consumes 12% HP. Striking/Canceling effect CD: 15 seconds/ No mana cost 10/20/30/40/50
        V Slash 12 Hold Left mouse button on knocked down enemy Active Slash the knocked down enemy twice in a V shape. Each slash recovers mana. Mana recovery CD: 4 seconds/ No mana cost 10% damage and 10% mana recovery amount increase
        20% damage and 20% mana recovery amount increase
        30% damage and 30% mana recovery amount increase
        40% damage and 40% mana recovery amount increase
        50% damage and 50% mana recovery amount increase
        Blade Storm 14 3 Active 1st stage: B spins rapidly while moving and pull in nearby enemies toward him while moving.
        2nd stage (during 1st stage press 3 again): Tornado rises up and spins faster and stronger.
        3rd stage (during 2nd stage press 3 again): Grab nearby enemies and slam them on the ground.
        Each stage activation consumes 7.5% HP CD: 28 seconds/ No Mana cost
        10/20/30/40/50
        Pain is Power 16 None Passive B's attack power increases as his HP decreases No CD/No Mana cost 10/20/30/40/50
        Toxic Blood 18 None Passive Have a chance to poison nearby enemies with your orange blood whenever you lose 5% HP at once. Hitting the orange stained enemies will recover your HP and if an enemy stained with your orange blood dies, more HP will be recovered. Losing more HP will let you stain more enemies. HP Recovery/No CD/No Mana cost 10% damage and HP recovery amount increase
        20% damage and 20% HP recovery amount increase
        30% damage and 30% HP recovery amount increase
        40% damage and 40% HP recovery amount increase
        50% damage and 50% HP recovery amount increase
        Double Pierce 20 Q/Scroll Up Active Thrust then pull your extended swords to deal damage twice to the enemies in front of you. May cause bleed effect. CD: 5.5 seconds/ Mana Cost: 25 10/20/30/40/50
        Fear the Mind 23 None Passive Mind disturbs the mind of a nearby enemy that is about to attack. Enemies hit by Mind's attack will be feared for a short duration. CD: 20 seconds/No mana cost 1SP: Damage increased by 10% and CD reduction of 5%
        2SP: Damage increased by 20% and CD reduction of 10%
        3SP: Damage increased by 30% and CD reduction of 15%
        4SP: Damage increased by 40% and CD reduction of 20%
        5SP: Damage increased by 50% and CD reduction of 25%
        Gatling Drone 26 5 Active IQ summons up to 4 drones that fire Gatling guns. Enemies hit by the drones will receive increased damage.
        CD: 30 seconds/ Mana cost 180
        10 and 10 /20 and 20 /30 and 30 /40 and 40 /50 and 50
        Fire Snake 29 4 Active Move forward in a zigzag motion while slashing all enemies caught by the movement. You do not receive any damage while moving. Striking Effect/Canceling effect CD: 21 seconds/ No mana cost 10/20/30/40/50
        Change Form 32 2 Active Each time this skill is used, B's form changes from Azure Demon/Crimson Demon/Normal.
        Azure Demon: Converts Mana to HP
        Crimson Demon: Converts HP to Mana
        Each time his from changes, his movement speed increases drastically. If mana is already low, B will change his form from normal to Crimson Demon.
        CD: 3 seconds/ No mana cost
        Azure demon HP recover rate/Crimson Demon mana recover rate increased by 5%
        Azure demon HP recovery rate/Crimson demon mana recovery rate increased by 10%
        Azure demon HP recovery rate/Crimson demon mana recovery rate increased by 15%
        Azure demon HP recovery rate/Crimson demon mana recovery rate increased by 20%
        Azure demon HP recovery rate/Crimson demon mana recovery rate increased by 25%
        Memories of Wimp 35 5 Active Wimp from your memories appear for a short duration before exploding. Wimp taunts nearby enemies when he appears. If wimp's HP becomes 0 before the end of the duration, he doesn't explode. CD: 36 seconds/Mana cost: 150 10/20/30/40/50
        Unbreakable Will 38 T Active For a short duration, B gains super armor and gains grapple immunity. B's attack power and damage reduction also increases. Also, increases the radius of [Dual Sword Style], [Spiral Slash], [Cross Slash], and [Dual Sword Style] causes an additional hit. Additional Damage CD: 150 seconds Mana cost: 150 10 and 10 /20 and 20 /30 and 30 /40 and 40 /50 and 50
        Amp 42 3 Active Consume 100 mana to decrease all remaining cooldowns of all skills and increase your attack speed for a set duration. If you quickly use the skill, the effect stacks up to 3 times and when you are at 3 stacks, you receive a damage reduction effect. CD: 20 seconds/ Mana cost: 100 10/20/30/40/50

Comment

Joy of Blood 46 None Passive Increases [Dual Sword Style]/[Blind Slaughter] damage on bleeding enemies and have a higher chance to cause a bleed with fully charged [Cross Slash], [Spiral Slash], or [Double Pierce]. No CD/ No mana cost 1 SP: Bleed damage increased by 10%/Bleed duration increased by 0.5 seconds
          2 SP: Bleed damage increased by 20%
          3 SP: Bleed damage increased by 30%/Bleed duration increased by 1 seconds
          4 SP: Bleed damage increased by 40%
          5 SP: Bleed damage increased by 50%/Bleed duration increased by 1.5 seconds
          X Calibur 50 Hold both mouse buttons Active Extend your blade and slash the ground with massive force. Consumes 30% HP upon use. Striking/Canceling Effect/ Additional damage CD: 80 seconds/No Mana Cost 10/20/30/40/50
          Ambush 54 None Passive When leaving a bush, Critical Hit Damage increased for 4 seconds. If you defeat an enemy or hit a Boss, Champion or Mutant while the buff is in effect, an additional Ambush buff will proc.CD: 10 seconds/ No mana cost 10/20/30/40/50
          I'm not going down 58 None Passive When B's HP reaches 20% or less, a long sword will appear on top of B and turn to the color red. When the blade is fully covered in red, recover 20% HP. After the skill activates, if you die before you get the full recovery, the skill cooldown will not start.CD: 60 seconds/ No mana cost 10/20/30/40/50
          Hallucination 62 T Active B falls in to an hallucination and summons multiple forms of himself. B's hallucinations automatically attack the nearby enemies and copies [Reckless Charge] (Scroll up) and [Earth Smash] R used by B. Additional Damage CD: 120 seconds/ Mana Cost: 150 10/20/30/40/50
          Thirst 66 None Passive If the summed up HP recovery amount goes over 40% HP, increase your critical hit chance for a set duration. No CD/No mana Cost 10/20/30/40/50
          Short Temper 70 None Passive Each time you travel 7m in 1 second, reduce the cooldown of all skills by 0.5 seconds.
          CD: 2 seconds/ No mana cost
          10/20/30/40/50

Comment

• iJerry
            iJerry commented
            Editing a comment
            You are a darling as always with the skill tables. Ill add them in tomorrow and then were finally done with skill tables pff xD

• Magyeomie
            Magyeomie commented
            Editing a comment
            FruityMaki I know right!! OMG LOL That took forever XD Hmm what is next? I posted ara's skill modes...but shes the highest I have XD I will use my second account to level up and get more information on modifications and I guess I should stream it even though I am terrible LOL What else do we need information on?
            Shall I start the NPC's and what they sell?

What are we doing for the location area? Are we doing the level requirements, monsters, bosses that are those particular maps? We should also include's llyod's story along with it and the deus report XD

And I think we need a tips/hints/how to section section as well that will talk about mouse mode vs keyboard mode; how to party; how to view stuff on deus report, how to go back into previous dungeons and etc.

I will get back to work after I finish my assignment ^^

----edit---
            We also will need a dedication/thank you page with a list of all the members who helped maintain and provided information or images
            Last edited by Magyeomie; 07-29-2016, 04:40 PM.

• iJerry
            iJerry commented
            Editing a comment
            God when you call it like that it sounds like a never ending job X.x I will finish those skill tables tomorrow first then i'll take a look what can be added afterwards.

http://puu.sh/qjdD8.jpg
          patch 1.30 audrey needed more AOE skills

Comment

• iJerry
            iJerry commented
            Editing a comment
            Fixed it my queen.

While you are doing a good job, the wiki needs a lot of style and bad a s s ery stuff.

I could help with the design, but Im pretty sure, it will require some administrator permissions.

Comment

• iJerry
            iJerry commented
            Editing a comment
            Aye what queen says is true. The wiki was made by a couple of curse staff members and some kog employee but then kinda abandoned lol. So i cant really change anything of how it looks etc unfortunately.

• Queen
            Queen commented
            Editing a comment
            message subreddit herowarz or see if Benny could get you permissions since you're pretty much doing all the work

• iJerry
            iJerry commented
            Editing a comment
            Who is Benny xD ?

Eh super small changelog but after I looking with Queen at the frontpage of the wiki we thought it might be more handy to switch some stuff around since your kind of scrolling down for 1 thing at the moment.

So the featured content and social media were switched around with about the game and video. Makes its a bit easier for people to navigate the site no unnecessary scrolling.

If its not appreciated it freel free to say it then i will change it back

http://herowarz.gamepedia.com/HeroWarz_Wiki link for those who want to quickly see what changed

Comment

Working...
          X