Izanami's Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izanami's Mods

Hello there! Starting from the info gathered on the forum I also made my own Izanami's mods list by finding them one by one to confirm the already posted ones but also add many that were missing. I hope you find it easier to read through the Excel lines

P.S. Right-click and "Open image in a new tab" to better read the list

OneDrive Excel: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnN_rigekwx9jeoOC3Ai2tG2EdNmLQ

Last edited by BrightAngel; 11-30-2016, 04:51 AM. Reason: Added link to OneDrive Excel

Nicely compiled. Rather than just the picture, I'd recommend making it a Google Doc to link to, if possible. Would be handy to have it in that format as well!

Comment

• BrightAngel
      BrightAngel commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, nice idea! I'll try to do it whenever I can, I had totally forgot about Google Doc

Edit: Just loaded it to OneDrive since Google Doc wouldn't keep the text formatting type..!
      Last edited by BrightAngel; 11-30-2016, 04:53 AM.

Updated... now available on OneDrive as Excel file!

Comment

You are my Hero.

Do you think it's possible for a bottom piece to roll with both "Strange World" and "Yomi Propagation" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinoserious View Post
        You are my Hero.

Do you think it's possible for a bottom piece to roll with both "Strange World" and "Yomi Propagation" ?
        Considering there are 22 Bottom Mods it would be a 4.54% chance to get one of them while a 0,21% chance to have both rolls in one strike.

I believe it's kinda hard so to find both rolls that you need on the same gear, adding "Epic" rarity on top of that even makes things more complex - it's not impossible, yet it would take quite a lot of time unless you're lucky!

Transforming the gear though to add a 3rd Mod would only pick among the 20 remaining ones which makes it a 5% chance for the 3rd Mod to be one you'd like to.

I wish you good luck with that mate, I'm also having the same issue for a weapon I'd like to have on Ara eheh

Comment

Originally posted by BrightAngel View Post

Considering there are 22 Bottom Mods it would be a 4.54% chance to get one of them while a 0,21% chance to have both rolls in one strike.

I believe it's kinda hard so to find both rolls that you need on the same gear, adding "Epic" rarity on top of that even makes things more complex - it's not impossible, yet it would take quite a lot of time unless you're lucky!

Transforming the gear though to add a 3rd Mod would only pick among the 20 remaining ones which makes it a 5% chance for the 3rd Mod to be one you'd like to.

I wish you good luck with that mate, I'm also having the same issue for a weapon I'd like to have on Ara eheh
          I think your chances listed are inaccurate as mods have their own chance at appearing on an item. You find one or two certain mods on almost every piece of gear while others can be extremely rare. Maybe a bad (or good?) luck, but i doubt that. Some mods have proven to be a rarity among players of the same hero of high depth.
          It is rather impossible to roll a perfect weapon (for instance), and thinking about extra mod from transformation... It becomes literally impossible to achieve that. I have seen people that have found a perfect item (powerful with two best mods for their build) and they tried transforming it.. ended up with either a completely useless or a counter-productive mod that actually ruins their combos often.

It is best not to transform until the system where we can choose a mod via crafting is implemented, much like the real-money-dump p2w experimental NPC we have right now but for f2p playerbase and with ACTUAL USE.

Comment

Working...
          X