Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grind Guide for New Player

Quick Guide

1) Focus first Beat The Story so you reach somthing lvl 68 or higher there are some Bosses there you maybe need Help.

2) Farm Player Training equip any Gear how gives +depth 100-105 depth will be best for the next step.

3) Beat Third World Normal you get side kick´s and a chance for acces btw your acces and other gear matches so if you dont get higher weapon waist pants ... you need higher Necklace Ring..

4) There are 2 Ways Farm Mantis Hatchery for better acces or Labyrinth by Labyrinth you will need good side kicks or help from Player´s.

5) After reach 170 depth will unlock Liberation Normal next Grind place and Liberation Camp a new Town where you can buy From Npc Vice and Ali baba for better depth push also unlocked its.

Twilight Zone for Money and Nightmare where gives Fragment´s and Story Coin´s with Fragments and Money can be buy Wonder Gear and with Story Coin´s can be buy Mount´s.

6) With 190 depth unlocks Liberation Hard you can farm Diver codes and 145 depth gear look strong mods/perks with 145 depth gear and upgrade them for get stronger.

7) For higher acces then 145 deph you need Heroic unlocked at 180 depth but worth it just by Stage 4/ 210 depth gives 144 depth acces - 150 depth acces.

8) Stronger 150 depth Wonder Gear if you want farm will be unlocked after 210 depth you need pay with diver codes for play by Third World Extrem just by Villa after beat a Boss The Reward.

Cards can give Wonder Gear if you have Luck.

i add picture´s and make this better later hope it helped. x-x

If we can Play this game again all will be maybe changed or not....
    Last edited by xXKillyXx; 04-15-2017, 12:40 PM.

1) Focus first Learn The English

Comment

• xXKillyXx
      xXKillyXx commented
      Editing a comment
      *Facepalm*
      Last edited by xXKillyXx; 01-06-2017, 10:52 AM.

+1 for the effort :3

*It is advisable to use VIP when farming at Third World EX. *VIP (1 day) will do
    Last edited by Resilientz; 01-06-2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• xXKillyXx
      xXKillyXx commented
      Editing a comment
      Can tell but it depends on how mutch luck you have my first time tou get ,,Mach´s Speed Boots´´ was whitout VIP but have felt like more than 50 rounds

to get Wonder gear at all if you want it i would rather you VIP 3 and very mutch diver codes

I mean, I'm new but I totally don't understand this stuff... :/ So I beat the story, and am doing the third world, but everything else you mentioned is another language to me. @.@ You jump from "get 100-105 depth" to "after reaching 170 depth", and that's a HUUUGE jump for me! D: I don't know where this "Mantis" thing is, and I'm just sitting confused on what to do. >~<

Comment

Originally posted by Faerie View Post
      I mean, I'm new but I totally don't understand this stuff... :/ So I beat the story, and am doing the third world, but everything else you mentioned is another language to me. @.@ You jump from "get 100-105 depth" to "after reaching 170 depth", and that's a HUUUGE jump for me! D: I don't know where this "Mantis" thing is, and I'm just sitting confused on what to do. >~<
      Yeah, there is a bit of a jump in the explanation, and an assumption of knowledge a newbie might not get.

For the depth stuff... "get to 100-105 depth" here means per piece of gear. In HeroWarz, you have individual item depth, and then a sort of "total depth" for your character. If you have all of your individual items (including for accessories) at 100-105 depth, then your total character depth should be around 170. Getting to 170 character depth lets you unlock access to Liberation, a new mode for grinding.

For "Mantis", the "Mantis Hatchery" is a map in the Third World. There should be two rows of maps, Mirror Site and Villa Skyla. Mantis Hatchery is the first of Villa Skyla, and for newbies it's considered the easiest in Villa Skyla (since the next couple of maps can be kind of hard without the right sidekicks).

I can't speak for what OP was trying to guide you to do. But if I were in the same spot, I'd be recommending that after the storyline is done, play some Player Training to boost your individual item depth. Complete all of the Mirror Site missions in the Third World as well. The final three Mirror Site maps (and all of the Villa Skyla maps) all have chances of awarding higher depth accessories which can help you get to 170 Depth and Liberation, which makes further progression go a lot more quickly.

Comment

Working...
      X