Costume repackager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume repackager

So I found small female saras shoes, how many repackagers do I need to re-seal and trade them? It won't fit my IZA.

Thanks in advance

So, I believe Sarasvati Shoes only ever come in F(M) size, even when found on an F(S) character. I actually found some Sara shoes on my Izanami, and this is what it should look like:

So they'll be redded out in my inventory on Izanami, but still show F(M) size. As long as you haven't equipped them to an F(M) character and they look more-or-less like what they do in the above picture, they should be able to be traded already. Even if you identified them and they have an Izanami modification on them, you can trade them... just the buyer will need to spend some cloth to reroll their mods at Gabriel.

If you did equip them and their tradability went away, the v1.69 patch notes state that designer costumes take 2 boxes while venus take 10. When I tried for a non-designer rare item, it still worked out to be 2 boxes for rare costume pieces so that should be the amount needed.

Comment

Hmmm I just identified it... you're right I can trade it LOL im dumb. Thanks!!

Any way to make it unid again?

Comment

Right now, I don't believe there's a way to make it unidentified. Even using the costume repackager just makes something tradeable, but doesn't reset its modifications. You have to use Gabriel to reset those mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinoserious View Post
          Hmmm I just identified it... you're right I can trade it LOL im dumb. Thanks!!

Any way to make it unid again?
          You can't make it Unidentified again, but if you're wanting to change the mods for another character, then to can go to the Option Change NPC after you transfer it.
          If you're going to sell it on the market, just go ahead and list the price, just leave the mod re-rolling to the person that buys it.

edit
          oh, Suteki already mentioned it. lawl
          Last edited by Hiek; 12-21-2016, 03:13 AM. Reason: oops

Comment

Working...
          X