where do i spend epic coins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do i spend epic coins?

the description says i can spend them to purchase epic gear, but... where? i have looked everywhere.

They changed around some of the NPCs in HQ, so I don't really think there's a place there anymore...

In Liberation Base Camp, the Mystery Weapon and Armor vendors need the coins, and upgrading equipment uses them as well.

Comment

Yea...you pretty much need to get to 170 depth before being able to access the Liberation Base camp ~
      That's where you can buy weapons and armor using epic coins, Maya frags, and pennies ~

Comment

Still, it would be helpful for those of us with characters below 170 depth in order to purchase accessories in order to meet the entrance requirements for Lib.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenHero View Post
          Still, it would be helpful for those of us with characters below 170 depth in order to purchase accessories in order to meet the entrance requirements for Lib.
          Uhh, just farm dude, and also farm Third World, they give accessories greater than 100 depth. Then after completing third world you can do labyrinth and get better accessories. Not hard to get to 170 anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X