Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Newbie here~

Hello~
    I created this account today. I'm very happy I can play Herowarz finally!
    It seems like it was re-released quite recently? I already played it before and it must've been one of the betas.
    Anyway~ Starting my adventure again as I had very bad PC so I couldn't really play it.
    I chose Izanami because I like her character and skills design alot. It will take me a while to get used to the mouse & keyboard type of gameplay, but I'm sure it'll be fun!

So far so good just one problem..After completing first "dungeon" I was teleported right to the 2nd dungeon where I had company of some other player.
    Everything was fine up to 2 minutes of the game.. the chat became huge, it actually covered my whole screen, the screen started popping and the game shut down with no error pop-up or something. It just disappeared. Hope it's temporary.

Feel free to talk to me! I'm also searching for a guild as I like to socialize! ^m^b
    See ya in game, woohoooO!

Hello and welcome! The game entered its live phase back in summer, so if you played only one of the closed betas, it seems it's been a while. I personally love the mouse and keyboard style, but if you ever feel like the mouse usage is too high, keyboard mode might help out a little. If you're used to WASD movement, it could be more natural to you.

As for that chat window bug, I've never experienced it... hopefully that was just a weird graphics blip that won't bother you again!

Comment

Originally posted by Suteki View Post
      Hello and welcome! The game entered its live phase back in summer, so if you played only one of the closed betas, it seems it's been a while. I personally love the mouse and keyboard style, but if you ever feel like the mouse usage is too high, keyboard mode might help out a little. If you're used to WASD movement, it could be more natural to you.

As for that chat window bug, I've never experienced it... hopefully that was just a weird graphics blip that won't bother you again!
      Thank you!! Yes, it's been long time ago.
      I'm little worried about population of the game, it seems like the community is very small, isn't it?

Also, about the bug, yes it was just temporary. I can play the game now with no problems! ^^b
      And I have to admit I'm slowly getting used to mouse and keyboard mix. (Level 16 so far, hehe~) Idk if it's Izanami being OP character, but the combos you can do with skills are endless! And everything is sooo good looking!

Have a good day~

Comment

Welcome back!
        You're right, the population is a bit small, but it's steadily increasing.

Regarding Izanami, she's probably one of the strongest characters right now, good pick!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabofren View Post
          Welcome back!
          You're right, the population is a bit small, but it's steadily increasing.

Regarding Izanami, she's probably one of the strongest characters right now, good pick!
          Thank you very much!
          Although I wish I knew about Ramirez level up event before I fell in love with Izanami.. haha!
          Well, that's too bad. Atleast good to know she's one of the strongest picks.

Does this game have some type of endgame? I mean I saw players with lv80, lv15X or I think even up to lv200!

Comment

Originally posted by Harae View Post
            Does this game have some type of endgame? I mean I saw players with lv80, lv15X or I think even up to lv200!
            Endgame in the sense of "things to do after Story Mode", yes. Player Training followed by Liberation (normal and hard mode) follow Story Mode. Both of these modes are essentially three randomized maps with randomized mobs chained together, and is meant to be your main place for EXP and new equips. Labyrinth shows up when you clear all the Pantheon which is where the accessories are gotten.

But the main "end game" right now is a combination of doing hard mode Liberation for "diver codes" and then using those codes to play Pantheon EX, a rougher version of the Pantheon which can grant high-level end-game gear and doing that until you have 150 Depth on all items. Currently, there's nothing beyond that (so no raid bosses or the like) so it doesn't currently resemble the end-games of many other MMOs you might be familiar with.

Comment

• Harae
              Harae commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you very much for all the help!

Umm, I'm also wondering about SP system.
            Usually you can't reset points you've put into your skills that easily. Is it just because I'm low level?

Comment

Currently, you're free to set and reset SP at a whim regardless of what level you're at. As long as you're not literally in the middle of a battle, you should be able to move the points around around whenever you want. You can use the "Single Reset" button to reset a single skill's points, or the "Total Reset" to clear all of the SP on every skill so you can reassign it.

Comment

That's awesome!
                Is is better to dismantle the gear I'm not using anymore or to sell it to a merchant?

Comment

I dismantle most everything. One, you can dismantle anywhere, including in mission maps. You get Maya's Necklace Fragments for dismantling all gear, which are used as filler materials when upgrading things or they're used to let you summon Sidekicks while fighting. Then, if you dismantle higher level epic gear, you get Epic Coins which also are used to upgrade things, or to purchase some things from merchants in the end-game base, Liberation's Wing. Meanwhile, the gold given by NPCs isn't very substantial, and you can only sell gear to NPCs if you wander back to base.

Comment

Welcome to our community of Heroz, Harae! It's nice to meet you!

Comment

Working...
                    X