How to get into 170 depth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get into 170 depth?

All my items have 90 depth[in total around 160ish] and all I can do is at play trening mode where I never met any item above 90 depth. What am I suppose to do at this point?
    Am I stucked or something?

Doing Player Training will help you get higher-depth armor, but you have to be sure to also work towards getting higher depth accessories. This can be done by completing any of the Third World missions from "Melancholy Angels' Afternoon" and beyond, where you have a random chance to receive an accessory as a completion reward. Once all of the Third World maps have been completed, you'll also get access to the Labyrinth daily which can help too. If you need help with this, feel free to PM/whisper me (or ask in Zone Chat, where sometimes helpful players will be willing to aid). Also, be sure to always equip the highest depth item that drops. The higher depth of items you have equipped, the higher depth of items you'll find.

There's also a guide to depth that may have some insight, so I'd encourage you to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Suteki View Post
      Doing Player Training will help you get higher-depth armor, but you have to be sure to also work towards getting higher depth accessories. This can be done by completing any of the Third World missions from "Melancholy Angels' Afternoon" and beyond, where you have a random chance to receive an accessory as a completion reward. Once all of the Third World maps have been completed, you'll also get access to the Labyrinth daily which can help too. If you need help with this, feel free to PM/whisper me (or ask in Zone Chat, where sometimes helpful players will be willing to aid). Also, be sure to always equip the highest depth item that drops. The higher depth of items you have equipped, the higher depth of items you'll find.

There's also a guide to depth that may have some insight, so I'd encourage you to check it out.
      I did some of the third worlds beyond angel and I managed to drop boots. When I hovered over them it said that they have dp equal to 100 but, when I entered into my inventory it showed only 90 ;l

Comment

• DrinkingBleach
        DrinkingBleach commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a bug, don't worry about it.
    Working...
    X