Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie questions :p

hello everyone,
    im really new to this game played for like 1hour now i want to ask couple of questions hopefully someone can help me
    1, i picked izanami i like this game being kinda anime izanami is cool name she looks cool i really like her playstyle im only lvl 8+- tho the question is if this character is bad or insanely good? i want to know if have to expect her getting buffed or nerfed some games just like to nerf character to the point where they are unplayable.
    2, i noticed this game have VIP 1-3 system and i want to ask does this make the game pay to win or just more challenging if you dont have vip? i noticed it have some damage boosts hp regen and stuff vip 3 is pretty nuts 10% damage+ 10% more resistances and stuff i will play the game even if its really needed probably i just like the game animations + anime is big plus for me
    3, any tips,guides for izanami? any opinions guides tips are welcome thanks for your time guys also happy new year! its comin soon

Hello! Welcome to HeroWarz!

Originally posted by Noelu View Post
    1, i picked izanami i like this game being kinda anime izanami is cool name she looks cool i really like her playstyle im only lvl 8+- tho the question is if this character is bad or insanely good? i want to know if have to expect her getting buffed or nerfed some games just like to nerf character to the point where they are unplayable.
    Izanami is probably the strongest character right now. Or atleast one of them. They won't nerf her, just buff weaker characters. I hope.

2, i noticed this game have VIP 1-3 system and i want to ask does this make the game pay to win or just more challenging if you dont have vip? i noticed it have some damage boosts hp regen and stuff vip 3 is pretty nuts 10% damage+ 10% more resistances
    VIP gives you a clear advantage. I wouldn't say it's pay2win, but VIP certainly makes your life easier.

3, any tips,guides for izanami? any opinions guides tips are welcome
    There is no real Izanami-Guide I think, however there are alot of players willing to help you out. Try to find a clan maybe.
    Here is the guide-section:
    http://herowarzforum.koggames.com/forum/herowarz/guides
    Last edited by Tabofren; 12-29-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

1.- Izanami is very strong, they will buff old characters so don't worry about Iza nerf.
      2.- No, is not pay to win. The VIP3 is a must for ThirldWorldExtreme runners because you unlock extra rewards/cards, the chances to get Wonder Gear increases with VIP3 so you can fully enjoy the game without VIP.
      3.- Here are few links of ModList on Izanami, she is amazing with any build so you can play with her in anyway you want. DamgeOverTime,Burst, AutoAttack, Etc.
      http://herowarzforum.koggames.com/fo...izanami-s-mods
      http://herowarzforum.koggames.com/fo...mod-collection
      http://herowarzforum.koggames.com/fo...izanami-s-mods

Comment

well i was kinda willing to spend up to 60€ into some nice game so i dont mind buying vip if i will enjoy this game a lot for like 3days but still if its not needed like for example SWTOR or LOTRO subsription then i think i won't buy it the thing is i dont know if i want to buy it because it feels like vip is only worth if i want to play this game for 3Months+ but i dont know thanks for helps anyway

Comment

i dont want to spam or something this thread but tell me if its worth to buy vip 1 when i dont know if i will play this game up to vip 3 thanks

Comment

If you don't know if you'll play to VIP3, maybe not. It depends on how highly you view the benefits (pretty much deciding if the $15 expenditure is worth it to you or not). But in-game you can buy VIP time from other players through the marketplace for in-game currency. If you're still new to the game, VIP1 still has its own benefits, like one extra reward card from story missions and Liberation. For Liberation/Player Training, this can really help boost you to the depth required to even take on the Extreme Pantheon.

If you want to try VIP1's benefits, the current attendance board and consecutive attendance events each award 7 days of VIP. So you can try out two weeks for free and decide if you want to extend it based on that experience.

Comment

If you have a 1day/3day/7day VIP, use that one and buy a Rank-Up for VIP2. Afterwards you can buy another Rank-Up for VIP3.
              Then you should have 61/63/67day VIP3.

VIP3 is -of course- the best one, because you get the best buff, 3 Pandora Bronze Boxes per day and you get to roll up to 2 additional cards. So I'd buy VIP3, but it's up to you.

Edit: God damn it Suteki, stop being so fast
              Last edited by Tabofren; 12-29-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

sorry for being stupid but i dont really know where the event tab is or how to get the free vip i basically know nothing about this game :/

Comment

sorry for being stupid but i dont really know where the event tab is or how to get the free vip i basically know nothing about this game :/
                  Press "N" on your keyboard to pull up navigation. At the upper level, there should be three options, one of which should say "Events". Click between the tabs there to view the events and claim any applicable rewards. They'll then be sent to your mailbox (press P, or go to your inventory and click the "Mailbox" tab), so look there afterwards.

Comment

thanks a lot! i got it all should i activate both 7days vip's or it doesn't matter like does that vip 7days have anything like expire time when it will destroy itself when not used? if not then i guess i will keep one for now but if it upgrades my vip to lvl 2 then i will activate it if you know what i mean thanks a lot anyway :P

Comment

i just realized something there is that new year event from 28-3rd does that mean when i started playing today 30th i won't get 6 and 7days rewards? :/

Comment

thanks a lot! i got it all should i activate both 7days vip's or it doesn't matter like does that vip 7days have anything like expire time when it will destroy itself when not used? if not then i guess i will keep one for now but if it upgrades my vip to lvl 2 then i will activate it if you know what i mean thanks a lot anyway :P
                        If there is no timer, then it should be permanent, until you use it. HOWEVER, VIP doesn't rank-up on it's own, you have to purchase a Rank-Up.

Rank-Up's are found in the Venus Shop, they cost 2500kChing (25$?).

i just realized something there is that new year event from 28-3rd does that mean when i started playing today 30th i won't get 6 and 7days rewards? :/
                        That means you won't get these last rewards, sadly. But I bet KoG planned more of these events for the near future.

Comment

damn that rankup thing is so expensive :/ also when i have now free vip for 14days if i purchase from it rankup does that mean i will have vip 2 for 44days?

Comment

Yes, when you use VIP and then a Rank-Up, you'll have the VIP you used + 30days VIP2. So 44days.

Comment

wait does that mean i will be 14days vip 1 and then after 14days i will turn into vip 2?

Comment

Working...
                              X