Newbie questions :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelu View Post
    wait does that mean i will be 14days vip 1 and then after 14days i will turn into vip 2?
    Nono, you'll have 44days VIP2. Sorry, my fault.

Comment

oh okay and then if i buy vip +30 days i will be vip 2 with 74days if i get it right but what if something will happen and i wont get +30days in time does that mean i will have to start over again from vip 1? i mean if i will stop playing this game for example and then return and charge normal vip +30 days for 1500coins will i be vip 1 or will i be vip 2 if you know what i mean

Comment

When your VIP days reach 0, your VIP status will reset. So you have to rank up again.

That means, if you have VIP2 or VIP3, it's better to maintain your VIP-status. Otherwise you have to start again with VIP1.

Comment

okay thanks my last question is can i buy vip upgrade in game or no? like 2500coins is around 25€ i guess its kinda overpriced i would rather get it in game somehow

Comment

Uh some people sell it. I recently bought one for 17.000.000 Penny.
            If you need Penny, follow Hiek 's Guide for Penny-Farming:
            http://herowarzforum.koggames.com/fo...-penny-farming

Comment

thanks i read the guide nothin i can do yet tho im lvl 46 but i enjoy the game a lot i will have lot of free time now so if i get it right end game is kinda just doing 1dung hard liberation over and over and over again? just griding 1dung and thats it?

Comment

After the HW-Story, you'll have to complete Third World first, then Player Training until 170 depth, followed by Liberation and Liberation Hard. The last, "true" end-game is Third World Extreme.
                Player Training and both Liberation-Modes are randomly generated though, so it's never the same.

Also there are alot of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Missions, such as Backdraft (Hardcore), Heroic, Nightmare etc.

Comment

Working...
                X