Clear All

• Nerf izanami

she is too overpower

nah what are you talking about man...

Comment

Originally posted by LunaticBlade View Post
      nah what are you talking about man...
      They actually did overdo her. lol
      I'll be uploading a video showcasing how OP she is in EX with no effort, and completely random mods since I'm not going to invest the time to study them.

Comment

• Ostgrob
        Ostgrob commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like I should level an Izanami while it's easy lol

• Hiek
        Hiek commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, compared to every other character, I flew through the story on her with ease.
        Max ''Yomi'' first, when you get the Mana Buff you can spam ''R'' in Story/PT/Lib and just 1 shot everything.

Hiek I was being sarcastic </3

Comment

I'll be waiting for your 50s EX runs then.

Mac could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by seph View Post
          I'll be waiting for your 50s EX runs then.

Mac could do it.
          You mean Lacrima did it in 50s after being Semi/Fully geared? + Pre-nerfed Five and it was a short EX run like Headhunter?
          Last edited by Hiek; 11-17-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Nah man, we're just good at the game! I did a PT together with a level 164 Mac (don't ask me why he was doing PT idk...) after the run was over I totaled 65% of total damage done. Standard depth grind. Assuming he was managing the depth of his gear correctly, dang son...

Here's my Izanami guide:

Mods: What are those?

Skill tree: dude. Equip whichever toggled skills you want. The skills you really need don't have alternates.

SP: put everything in Yomi (R), then K. dome (3), then whatever you want.

Guide: Yomi has 0 cooldown and can be recast for a nickel. Break your R key. When you come to a boss spawn, drop K. dome over the spawn the instant before they spawn and use a striking ability to stun them in the dome. Spam R as fast as the in-game animation will allow and flail your hands across the keyboard in the meantime. If you start to get low on mana, cast one of her mana regen abilities then proceed as before.

If you kept her original passive, feel free to dash or warp as often as possible so your phantoms continue to attack on their own and the energy threads between them continue to provide sustained damage.

Comment

• Ostgrob
              Ostgrob commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the guide! I'm laughing so hard right now!

i agree izanami is broken Op. she make other class not fun to play anymore. this game release broken character and not fun to play anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Prince View Post
              she make other class not fun to play anymore. this game release broken character and not fun to play anymore
              That's not entirely true. I still find my Derrick more fun, and that's probably because I've spent the most time on him and enjoy his skills.
              Mac was OP, and yet I still enjoyed my Derrick more.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiral
                Also, a side note that I actually really like! Izanagi's staff that you get from hitting level 100 in the level up event is not bound, you can't continue equipping it on any hero you want! A nice touch imo. More of this!
                It is bound. Top left says "Izanami" instead of "All Jobs" which is disappointing, friend tried using it on Ara to cosplay as Izanami and couldn't equip it.
                I wanted to turn my Derrick into a Magical Girl. :c

Also, not sure if you typo'd your sentence cause you mentioned 2 things.
                "not bound" and "can't continue equipping" what? lol

Comment

• Spiral
                  Spiral commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm tired dude. I've been brain dead grinding to 100 so i might just be a little slow right now. Let me delete my comment so nobody gets confused. I just got excited since i didn't see the bound in red at the bottom of the item like usual. Would've been an awesome find. Pffft i read my message out loud and bursted out laughing! :')
                  Last edited by Spiral; 11-17-2016, 07:56 PM.

Please no. she's so fun.

Comment

I won't be surprised if she gets toned down a little bit, but I'd much rather see other characters be brought closer to her level instead.

I feel like she has many more useful mods than other characters, not that you even really need them though. But they're fun to use. Yomi has so many mods, it's amusing.

I think she's fun and can't say enough that I'd rather see other characters buffed to feel as fluid as her play.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiek View Post

You mean Lacrima did it in 50s after being Semi/Fully geared? + Pre-nerfed Five and it was a short EX run like Headhunter?
                    No. It was Bari.
                    Shaggai was close too.

There were also faster than 50s runs, but not captured because noticed too late.

So before you claim how OP Izanami is and how badly she needs a nerf, please provide us with a proof of easily clearing EX maps in 1 minute or less.

Otherwise, Mac needs a bigger nerf than Izanami.
                    Last edited by seph; 11-18-2016, 05:49 AM.

Comment

So far she felt like UBER OP during story and Third World, PT, Libero N/H, Labyrinth, Heroic210.
                      Surprisingly she doesn't feel that OP in EX, slightly above average, but that might be because of rather random mods.
                      And for backdraft hardcore she feels pretty meh, even though she has one of the best sucking-in skills to group them all together.
                      Like you can gather them easily, and pin them down even with 3 and a few stunners like izanagi and space. But the thing is she can't provide enough DPS to destroy them in one go, while your things are active. After that you are done, because she doesn't have any reliable blocking or low cd i-framers or low cd strikers.

Also it feels like they [divers] are working too good in team in Hardcore after this update. Completed it in one breath with Mary, Audrey, Mac, Nagne a while ago as soon as it got resetted, now they released Izanami and it's not like it was impossible, but not... eh... as easy as expected?

UPD. Forget what I said above. Again a single mod makes the game.
                      The most face-slamming character so far.
                      Last edited by Antary; 11-18-2016, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Driftlock
                        Driftlock commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Which mod are you referring to? There's been a few I haven't been able to try yet, so I'm curious.

No, plz dont. I hate it when characters get nurfed. Instead, improve the other characters and make the enemies stronger.

Comment

• seph
                        seph commented
                        Editing a comment
                        They HAVE TO improve other heroes anyway. There's no running away from that. So either players quit due to stupidly underpowered Jerry or A.Storm does something to make Audreys more viable.

• Spiral
                        Spiral commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Then seph goes and points out my 2 strongest heroes and how non-viable they are lol! I pick who I play based on how interested I am in them. unlucky

• seph
                        seph commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol Spiral, #feelsbad
                    Working...
                    X