Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? it's idiocy.

Comment

I want to main her so i hope she gets nerfed so we get less izanami around

Comment

Originally posted by Taki View Post

my point exactly. she is too op. please nerf izanami!

Comment

Originally posted by Xellon View Post
          No, plz dont. I hate it when characters get nurfed. Instead, improve the other characters and make the enemies stronger.
          The problem with this logic is that buffing everyone else and reshaping enemy AI takes more work/time/money than reshaping just one character's damage and abilities.

A nerf shouldn't change the way Izanami feels. As OP as she is, she does have one noticeable weakness, she is the most squish I've seen in a dungeon crawler. She should still be an all in burst mage where if she gets caught by one Champion's attack, she's dead. She should reward more positioning play, but her mana regen should be toned down. She shouldn't be able to recover her entire bar by pressing one button.

And that weakeness I pointed out above? That passive that completely negates her squishiness? where she can heal half her health bar before dying? That needs to change pronto. In fact, if they toned down her mana regen abilities and changed that passive to something that prevents death or heals half her health and NOT DO BOTH, she would probably be fine. Her biggest strength is to be able to unleash tons of damage consistently. Make it where she is the ultimate glass cannon with limited ammo, not infinite ammo.

Comment

Oh you actually posted it for me. Thanks. Saves me time. lol
            Also this person
            Completely Unbuffed

Comment

izanami makes me dont want to play other character, theres no reason to play other character ryt now, hope they will buff other characters soon, izanami got spammable no cooldown skill, mana regen skill, strongest basic attack (even stronger to other characters skill lol), got own tanker izanagi, yata no kagami is the best skill she can dps even just running, got the best taunt skill in game, im not asking for nerf buff the other character plz.

Comment

Originally posted by pongertz View Post
                izanami makes me dont want to play other character, theres no reason to play other character ryt now, hope they will buff other characters soon, izanami got spammable no cooldown skill, mana regen skill, strongest basic attack (even stronger to other characters skill lol), got own tanker izanagi, yata no kagami is the best skill she can dps even just running, got the best taunt skill in game, im not asking for nerf buff the other character plz.
                Her basic attacks ARE supposed to hit like a truck though. It's one of her possible build paths, and a damn strong one at that. But yeah, just like Mac, she puts everyhero else to shame.

I wouldn't say she makes me NOT want to play other heroes. I still want to login with my Mary for some EX runs here and there, etc. But since Izanami has things going on right now - i'm simply investing my attention in her for the moment.

Comment

I started playing a few days ago and played B, Audrey and Izanami for one day each. I'm wondering why there's such a power gap. Do these things change at "max level" or something? As of right now (level 30-50) Audrey is doing as much damage as B but safely at range. Izanami is doing about 400-800% higher DPS with no real mana issues where Audrey seems to struggle for mana if I don't use a mana weapon. All of this could just be attributed to somehow not knowing special builds, not leveling up much or just being bad at B and Audrey and being a god at Izanami (for some reason) but there's one thing in particular that confuses me mathematically...

Someone please educate me on this as I'm still pretty new. Mathematically 10/10 Jewel Strike vs 10/10 Rifle Fire (which fires 4 jewels for every 4 rifle shots) is comparing 256% (64% x 4) vs 1408% (an increase of 550% DPS multiplicatively). Then the final explosion of 184% every seventh rifle fire shot versus 1440% of 2 diamond spears every 3rd volley (2nd volley with the mod on my weapon right now at over 700% DPS comparison). Enkidu was some ridiculous 3-4 minute fight with Audrey rotating all sorts of skills...my Izanami pressed 4, LMB/RMB, then held left click and it was dead in TEN SECONDS.

Comment

first of all insta nerf this stupid yomi -30%dmg and more sp cost

but do it FAST FAST FAST like right now

and after take your 6 months to change her

Comment

Nerfing izanami would only make some people quit herowarz
                      And hardly many people play it already
                      I would recommend making other characters stronger to make izanami seem less op
                      nerfing makes you lose player base but buffing can bring people back
                      Izanami brought me back to herowarz and i love her
                      if she got nerfed i'd go play some other game and so would alot of people
                      people who recommend nerfs are people you should never listen to

Comment

Originally posted by Corpito View Post
                        I would recommend making other characters stronger to make izanami seem less op
                        nerfing makes you lose player base but buffing can bring people back
                        Izanami brought me back to herowarz and i love her
                        if she got nerfed i'd go play some other game and so would alot of people
                        people who recommend nerfs are people you should never listen to
                        ^
                        Couldn't agree more, best solution now is to make other characters somewhere around Izanami's level.

Comment

Yeah, I'd much prefer two things to happen.

First, start revamping and buffing other characters to be relatively close to Izanami's level of play.

Second, while you're doing that, work on some different endgame content to challenge players, post character buffs. This ideally in my mind would be released when a few have been revamped, with plans for more on the way.

Comment

Nerfing Izanami would make more people to start playing the game seriously. "They nerfed my char, gonna quit" - I'd be happy if they nerfed mine cause it would mean less people playing it.
                            And everyone plays Izanami now.

Comment

• Driftlock
                              Driftlock commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The thing is...people would quit...and they aren't really in a position where they can keep losing players now. I don't know how long you've been following the game, but I think Mac kinda steadied the players leaving, and Ram and Iza had maintained interest for people some. I don't think people would stick around if that interest got gutted. There's already been waves of veterans who quit due to slow/ineffective changes. It wouldn't make people 'take the game seriously', it would just push them away from the game, and like I said, I don't think they can afford that.

• NoReason
                              NoReason commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I just don't want the game to be any easier. It is already too easy but still somehow keeps me playing. Than, if you play MMO you want to have competition and if there's just one OP class IMO it should be nerfed.

But after all. I think it's already WAAAYY to late to nerf her. I can see maxed Izanamis everywhere. Is this really fun according to you? I really don't care if there are less players playing the game, because I never actually had party with anyone yet and even if I had, lags made me quit the game before we got to the boss.

Balance means to me that every class has the same percentage of players. I don't care if it's OP, if it looks nice, if someone is a ********* or simply class is fun to play. Right now I don't see Mac anywhere, but I see Izanami and Ram as 50% of community. Then comes Nagne (probably cause he's fun to play), B cause he looks fine and that's all.
                              Last edited by NoReason; 01-07-2017, 08:58 AM.

I just started a couple weeks ago game is cool, I think I may be able to make it faster than what my current time is.
                            Also, Baris floor is pretty RNG in finding her.

Comment

Working...
                            X