Remove Costume Size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Costume Size

Character Size restrictions on Auras and Tents need to be removed.
    Emblems and Mounts aren't based on Size, so why are Aura's and Tents? They all look the same for each character.

I got on earlier to go check the Market for an Aura today, and literally every single Venus Healing Fairy Aura was FS Size, 2 pages of them. Lost interest and got back off. I can tell everything was acquired on Izanami or Ara, I have news for A.Storm, People play other characters than just overrated Loli's, seriously, remove the size restriction.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
    It's impossible to sell or buy a Female M costume because NO ONE plays Jerry, Hades and Mary.

And while we're at it, can we just remove Character-Binding on Mounts and Auras and just replace it with Account-Bound?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiek View Post
      Character Size restrictions on Auras and Tents need to be removed.
      Emblems and Mounts aren't based on Size, so why are Aura's and Tents? They all look the same for each character.

I got on earlier to go check the Market for an Aura today, and literally every single Venus Healing Fairy Aura was FS Size, 2 pages of them. Lost interest and got back off. I can tell everything was acquired on Izanami or Ara, I have news for A.Storm, People play other characters than just overrated Loli's, seriously, remove the size restriction.
      I totally agree on the aura and tents point you're making.

I just wanted to say i find this all kind of funny. I played Ara since the beginning of august when i started playing. It has been literally impossible to find sellers for F(S) costume pieces, and very few complained about it. Now everyone complain that the far majority of items on the market place is in F(S). I can't help but laugh a little.

I also wanted to point out the whole size restrictions are a bit annoying. It would be nice to see gender restrictions only, so costumes could automaticly resize.

And a bit off topic.. there is still no villa skylla costume pieces for the F(S)..... :P
      Last edited by Nitro; 12-04-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Tabofren
        Tabofren commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah the S-Size market 'boomed' because of Izanami.

I'll be sure to send this along, but I do have a question for anyone with similar auras on multiple sized characters -- as can be seen from the page announcing the Midsummer Night's Muse Aura, it does look like there's a considerable size difference between the effect shown on Audrey compared to the one showed on Ara. Is that common? If so, they may have linked the size to display to users on the actual size requirement, which could make it a little bit trickier to properly update if done.

That said, we'd still love to hear other users' thoughts on this suggestion!

Comment

I actually like size system.

It could be re-implemented for tents and auras, though. It doesn't make sense that my small female can't use a large tent, to be honest.

Tents and auras' actual size could vary based on their size status.

Comment

Originally posted by seph View Post
          Tents and auras' actual size could vary based on their size status.
          Like in Mabinogi, If you were to summon a Dragon Pet on a Human, it would be small, but if you changed to a Giant character and summoned the same pet, it would be larger to fit the Giant's size.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiek View Post

Like in Mabinogi, If you were to summon a Dragon Pet on a Human, it would be small, but if you changed to a Giant character and summoned the same pet, it would be larger to fit the Giant's size.
            that's crap, imo.
            If a dragon is a large species, it should stay large no matter who summons it. Same with auras and tents. Especially tents.

Comment

Originally posted by seph View Post

that's crap, imo.
              If a dragon is a large species, it should stay large no matter who summons it. Same with auras and tents. Especially tents.
              I maybe crap, but it would be a better solution than how it's being done now.

Comment

maybe would be better if tent and emblem becomes the size of who identify it and not the size of who bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaci View Post
                  maybe would be better if tent and emblem becomes the size of who identify it and not the size of who bought it.
                  No, because it would be the same issue as my OP.
                  I would have bought a Venus Tent that was on the Market like 2 weeks ago or so, but it was for F(M), having Aura's and Tents locked by Size limits people from buying them as much, if they weren't size-restricted, they would sell a lot quicker. Not everyone plays Females, or Loli's.

Comment

Working...
                  X